Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJHDiO8Fr0
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I never understood that Sneed sign joke

Hmmm.

not a joke they'll really clog the instruments

Me neither, what the fuck's the point of showing a joke like that if there's no explanation

Worldbuilding 101

What if the meaning of the sneed joke is a red herring? Like, what if they made it obvious that it meant "chuck's fuck and suck", when it really means something else, something deeper? What if they were putting propaganda or subliminal imagery in there?

Everything after the 7th season.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

>It's another one of these

Who's to say it wasn't Chuck's Feed & Seed?

Not everything is a joke. Maybe Sneed was Chuck's apprentice, taking over the feed & seed business once Chuck retired. If the building really was previously used as a whorehouse, I doubt Sneed would want to bring attention to it.

I love you

sneed's fuck and suck sounds hilarious

What if you kill yourself?

that was a thing that actually happened

>implying he didn't do this for attention

No sneed to be so rude.

Actually, the sneed spammer is William Shatner. Pic related aired right before E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) and Shatner has been out for revenge ever since, biding his time.

the texture of the ruffles chips might be uncomfortable if it comes into contact with the skin or eyes

why would ruffling increase the danger of an opened bag of potato chips on a spaceship in a zero g environment?

really makes you think

they'll sneed the instruments

sneed

XDXDXD SNEED!!!!!!!!! FEED!!!!!!! SNEED!!!!! CHUCK!!!! GET IT IT'S CHUCK LE FUCK SUCK XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

you're a big sneed

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Well, farmer Sneed had done it
His Feed & Seed had won it
With brother Chuck sucking all the while
And Homer's Gucci loafers made us smile
His fancy German car was parked outside for a while
We're talkin' Feed & Seed
From Barney's Bowl-o-Rama
Talkin' Feed & Seed
From Moe's to the Power Plant-a
Old Sneedy's gummies were worth a buck
Sneed out there waiting for fuck and suck
youtube.com/watch?v=IAJHDiO8Fr0
We're talking Feed & Seed
Formerly Chuck's
From Barney's Bowl-o-Rama
From Moe's to the Power Plant-a
Old Sneedy's gummies were worth a buck
Sneed out there waiting for fuck and suck
Talking Feed & Seed
Formerly Chuck's

>CHUCK LE FUCK SUCK

Downfall, and he falls in love
A boy falls in love with a girl

Turns on his phone, and dials
And nevermind the a-rea code

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING
Driving Sup Forums insane

FORCED DRAMA FORCED DRAMA
Is about to ensue

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sneed thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" farm shop, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fictional farming supplies shop. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sneedfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "SNEED'S FEED AND SEED FORMELY CHUCK'S." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I've solved it, guise.

Was he trying to suggest sneed was from classic Simpsons?
Because season 11 is not classic Simpsons.

Superior forced Sup Forums meme coming through