MIGRANT INVASION HAPPENING GENERAL

Bulgaria, Wednesday 14/09
novinite.com/articles/176295/Police Eases Tension Between Ovcha Kupel Residents and Migrants

>migrants form a ((refugee centre)) throw stones at a passing car
>come out trying to scare the driver and local people
>that night residents of the nearby neighbourhood gather around the centre with bats, battons and all manner of hand held weapons shouting "come out shitters" (излeзтe бe лaйнapи)
>police is dispatched immediately preventing any violence

Greece, Thursday 15/9
cbsnews.com/news/europe-migrant-crisis-far-right-groups-clash-refugees-migrants-germany-greece/

>residents island of Chios protesting
>some migrants try to start shit
>the protest heads to the migrant camp containing 1800 Syrians, Pakistani, Afghani and Iraqi (self-reported nationalities)
>turns violent
>police uses tear gas to disperse the protesters
>some clashes between protesters and police

Germany, Thursday 15/09
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37372029

>city of Bautzen
>80 locals (men and women) gather at the town square to protest against a migrant shelter
>20 migrants shouting "Germany is ours"
>bottles, stones and other debris thrown
>100 police officers dispatched
>the migrants start throwing wooden planks and bottles at the police
>a bit later ((far-right)) protesters have surrounded the shelter preventing an ambulance to reach the migrants and help an injured muzzie
>UPDATE:
>muslim shits fighting Germans on the street:
youtube.com/watch?v=g2hMYOYbC-4&feature=youtu.be
>Germans on the street shouting "we are the people!":
youtube.com/watch?v=PYMZenrOIlI&feature=youtu.be

The Netherlands, Thursday 15/09
112groningen.nl/Groningen/nieuws/28814/onrust-rond-azc-bij-oude-pekela-video.html
>village of Old Pekela
>multiple crimes by migrants
>mayor tries to hide it
>people go to the streets in protest

>reports of protest and/or clashes in several more cities across Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/703953/brawl-migrants-locals-Finnish-town-refugee-centre
blitz.bg/news/article/434195
express.co.uk/news/world/710765/EU-chiefs-migrant-crisis-worse-Calais-Jungle-demolition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

this thread has potential

If only there was a way to keep them out. A certain structure. Like a barrier....
hmmmm

yes, good, good

First there was silence and disbelief, then people saw the truth, now protests are a daily thing... expect massacres soon.

From Greek point of view I can assure that we gonna have a bloodbath and a second shoah if they dont take them immediately from there

Islands are very sparsly inhabited(around 10-15 k people) and there are about 3k takbirs already there,protesting about opening the borders and shit(as if the locals have anything to do with it).The situation gonna escalate soon and you heard it here first

There was also lots of trouble in Finland this week there was a thread the other day about it.
express.co.uk/news/world/703953/brawl-migrants-locals-Finnish-town-refugee-centre

Very much so. I am waiting for one of them to rape or beat up/kill someone here. So far they have been very careful 9Bulgaria is number one on their (avoidance list), but when they do something brutal.. it will be a bloodbath.

Balkan people... we have suffered a lot, but we have pride and we can be fucking insane when provoked.

inb4 NATO bombs us both (and Serbia for good measure) :/

Purge when?

thanks! will include in next thread

NO YOU SHITLORD BARRIERS DONT WORK DONT LOOK AT ISRAEL ITS NOT A REAL EXAMPLE AND NEITHER IS BULGARIA

t. Mexican Intellectual

...or the Vatican... or Hungary :^) pic not at all related

Well I dont really think that they will do shit like crimes and rape here in Balkans,they do know this not Sweden and they are going to be lynched,but having to pamper someone else shit is really annoying,like we didnt have enough shit already to worry about

Yeah, like a friend says "My parents have 100 euro pensions/month and these animals want 1000 euro welfare? Over my dead body"

Soon...

If the germans are fed up and taking to the streets imagine everyone else

So what you're telling me is....the fire is rising?

This thread should be a /gen/. Good job bulgarbro, keep em daily, the world needs to know!

I will do a Migrant Invasion General /mig/ when I can.

Why would you steel the pepes?

To hide them from the media dogs.

thank you based Dinko you magnificent bastard!

By the way Dinko saved a boy from drowning 10 days ago

blitz.bg/news/article/434195

>violent Tunja river after heavy rains
>17yo dude goes to fish with his father
>the boy falls into the river
>the father calls the emergency services, but also calls Dinko who lives nearby
>Dinko arrives and immediately jumps into the water
>saves the boy
>the river takes him 150 meters downstream
>he manages to hold to some rocks
>firefighters take him to land when they arrive

Can't make this shit up.

Kek, good work. If that shit keeps up even the police will get sick of protecting them. In any case, it's important to let the entitled thugs know that our countries are not Sweden or wherever. That's the only mode of behavior they respect, they will only get worse and worse if their violence isn't answered with violence.

Any violence in Serbia? I guess the muzzies just roll through as fast as they can lol. Do you have migrant centres at all?

In bulgaria we had gipsies as practise, now we have parasites from all over the world. Europe has fallen.

there's still hope famalam, eastern europe is waking up

Nothing big so far, just smaller fights. The police usually can't be arsed to protect the migrants from vigilantes, which is why I think it will happen in Bulgaria, too. If it hasn't already.

I believe there are 1-2 makeshift centers near Croatian and Hungarian border.

We taught Hungary our bantz and has now become super effective

Check some Orban speeches on youtube. He is a bants master.

My Great Grand Father was from Chios (Stelios Caulikes) and there are stories of times when there were big fights on the island which (from what I hear) they have never forgotten. Would not be surprised if they pop off and start to shank them.

Begin street sweeping operations.

Like this???

wew

Thank you Based Dinko you are the fucking man!

Wir sind das Volk, Wir sind das Volk!!!

Starting to sound very 1930's again.

cursed be the rapefugees

I can't even begin to imagine what the civil war is going to look like couple of decades down the road.

>people are just now resisting mass immigration
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Fuuuck I only fear being too old to take active part. I'm 32 now.

Germany is ours goys

bumping for re-occurring refugee crisis thread /ref/

Come on Europe, stand up and be Vikings again.

>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>t. Hungary

>a bit later ((far-right)) protesters have surrounded the shelter preventing an ambulance to reach the migrants and help an injured muzzie

I'm anti-migrant and all but, isn't that going a bit too far?

No

No. Let the cunts bleed out.

I dunno ... war is always messy and ugly.

Whatever goes down, just remember to save some bullets for the EU bureaucrats that got you into this mess.

>Muslims slaughter their men, rape their women and parade down their streets publicly declaring war
>they block an ambulance
>"d-don't be mean guys!"

I LOVE this idea, but if you want it to catch on call it "/mg/ Migrant Invasion General: insert edition"

>that night residents of the nearby neighbourhood gather around the centre with bats, battons and all manner of hand held weapons shouting "come out shitters" (излeзтe бe лaйнapи)

>residents island of Chios protesting
>some migrants try to start shit
>the protest heads to the migrant camp containing 1800 Syrians, Pakistani, Afghani and Iraqi (self-reported nationalities)
>turns violent
>police uses tear gas to disperse the protesters
>some clashes between protesters and police

>80 locals (men and women) gather at the town square to protest against a migrant shelter
>bottles, stones and other debris thrown

All this violence is becoming extremely problematic when it comes to integrating these people into European societies, don't you think?

Fuck off.faggot. let them burn the building to the ground with the sand niggers in them

Thank you based Dinko!

Man what a based motherfucker. He gives me hope for humanity

>Born just in time to fight in the European race war

Post yfw

Calais, Wednesday 14/9

express.co.uk/news/world/710765/EU-chiefs-migrant-crisis-worse-Calais-Jungle-demolition

>EU chiefs warned migrant crisis to get WORSE as date set for Calais Jungle camp demolition
>Fears migrants will move north into Belgium and set up camps there
>People smugglers have been engaging in increasingly violent tactics at Calais
>Lorry drivers are now living in fear of them and their vehicles being attacked and Calais citizens risk physical abuse or having their homes broken into

He is literally an hero. I'm happy to know so many Bulgars are good people.

>get btfo'd out of their country
>their too much of pussies to fight for what they believe in
>invade another country
>expect country to conform to their ways
>everybody hates them
>they wonder why
Why are muslims so retarded?

fucking ingrates.

amazing to see pictures of refugees allahu ackbaring so peacefully

specially all the women and children.

Because Islam is all about getting infidels to hate you, and then making them hate you even more by converting them. But it don't work like that when they have so advanced society.

Isn't it ironic that I sit here worrying that anything might happen to the invaders and we let them trample us even more out of guilt?

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

>On a thread about disgusting subhuman immigrant invasion
>Mexican

Where is a good place for Americans to mass immigrate too? Non-Violent Fuck the Jew Americans?

I'm thinking Canada, but if Trump builds that wall Mexico might be a good place since it'll have a wall to protect me from the rest of my insane Countrymen.

Do the first nations welcome outsiders?

I'm going to the czech republic, but if you're a christian who cares about religion go to Poland. If not, definitely the Czech Republic.

>Romania stealing rare pepes

of course

>100, 000 refuges set to come to the US
>more to come if Trump doesn't get elected
>mfw when all those years of range practice will finally pay off

Reply with your favorite liberal hate memes related to the Migrant crisis

, 000 refuges set to come to the US
Can/will Trump cancel this?

wait these "refugees" are holding isis flags now? wtf

I am not sure how quickly, but it is possible. But knowing that fucking snake Obama he'll find some shifty nigger way to slip that shit in before he gets out. Good thing they are all going to Montana. Plenty of room for mass graves.

Bump
furor balkanics

Fuck Religion

Damn, you beat me to it

They have shown no mercy for Germans, they should show no mercy to invaders.
Let the pig bleed.

Imagine no Police or Army intervention for 10 days all those "refugess" would be cleansed or running back the way they came. Fuck this shit why are the police actively helping those it's gonna have to persecute for raping and terrorist attacks on them

Race war when?

Agreed, Czech Republic is over 75% Atheist, one of the million and one reason I'm moving there.

CHAOS FOR THE FROG GOD
PRAISE KEK

Ugh.....

They're ugly man......

your assuming they can be intergrated or have the desire to.

So... you Czech chicks.. what ya girls think of (Sane) americans?

Massive inbreeding for centuries that makes deep south cousin fuckers look like thoroughbred genetic stock.

So high... So effective... it's beautiful.

All I gotta say is Trump better have fucking turrets

Maybe I can get a job writing the software for them.

KICK THEIR ASS!

Gotta change my pants after seeing that picture. Just came.

That picture is horrifying.

That Bautzen video.

There's something about marching chanting german men on the street that always indicates that something big is on the horizon. Thanks for the thread, brogaria.

>Starting shit like that on Balkan countries where genociding an entire village is considered friendly banter

Oh I am sure this is going to go well

>eurocucks and all "first world countries" becoming leftwing shit
>south america is slowly getting rid of left wing shitters
Really makes you think

About time Europeans started punishing their police. Kidnapping them in the dead of night, putting a bag over their head, giving them a sound beating to remind them who they serve before dumping them naked in a migrant shithole neighbourhood should do the trick. The ones that oppose the will of the people should just get the rope.

Well your leftism never managed to remove the iberian racial caste mentality that is so prominent in your countries, so it would obviously be easier for you hues.

Civil unrest is about to take hold in Europe. We are in dark times. YES, I do not care if Germany has 3 Reichs that were evil Right right to protect your country, language and borders is a God given right. The same goes for Great Britain and all of Europe if they want to also. GODSPEED. This is coming from an American who has no choice but NOT to be racist. I am not.

Now you know why they disarmed you Europe. To think. If you were gun toting burger bros, and the refugees would be dead by now

Fucking Gypsies, thieves all of them.