youtube.com/watch?v=T7PsCKJ5V0o
youtube.com/watch?v=QAnNgCsNMnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> cucked by Eric Clapton
/ourdoc/

He's the cutest Beatle desu.

>phil spector prison cell interview

/ourdoc/?

The Beatles are the most overrated band in music history. They made bland pop rock that deserves to be forgotten.

George Harrison is the contrarian choice for best Beatle.

He created some of their worst songs; Blue Jay Way, Piggies, For You Blue, Savoy Truffle. Even his best songs dont match up to the talent of Lennon & McCartney.

He only made two good solo albums and exhausted his creative output.

Paul>John>George>Ringo

Listen to Long Long Long.

all things must pass is an all timer and is the best thing that any of them ever did outside of the beatles (except ringo's cool drawings.)

You mean the song where George did a bland imitation of Dylans Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands?

>implying Ringo isn't the best Beatle
Is Paul the narrator for Thomas the Tank Engine? Didn't think so

>paul first

Paul had many more better albums after the split

McCartney I, Ram, Bad on the Run, London Town, McCartney II

Ringo had some fun albums too. John became trite and overproduced after his first album.

you gotta be having a laugh mate. Paul's solo stuff sounds like something made for a children's movie. All of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7PsCKJ5V0o

This sounds like chocalate rain for fuck sake.

Piggies, for you blue and savoy truffle aren't even bad songs
Anyways it goes Paul>George>John>Ringo

WAAAAAAY too fucking long

and also I didn't like how some interviews were lifted from the Anthology documentary

> redditspacing weak troll tries to inflate the thread response count
I'll ignore it this time because the documentary is great, but if you try this shit again I'll find you

youtube.com/watch?v=QAnNgCsNMnk

>claims worst songs
>lists earkino
his output was incosistant, but he wrote their best music.

twitter tier meme

objective list
Paul>George>John>Ringo

Listen to All Things Must Pass (song).

McCartney I and Ram are good records but they still are not better than ATMP. Same with John's best (Imagine and Plastic Ono Band). Sorry not into Wings, my man.

>but he wrote their best music.

George wasnt even the best guitarist in the group. His songs are fine but don't begin to compare to 'In My Life', 'Hey Jude' or 'Here, There & Everywhere'.

Its funny how he claimed to find enlightenment in India but still remained a haggard Liverpudlian to the end of his life.

All Things Must Pass really drags. Would you listen to it in one sitting?

The songs arent as immediate and refined as Lennon or McCartneys albums.

correct

>Imagine

The real shame of Lennon is that he went from writing simple but refined songs like In My Life and Day in the Life, to making bland pretentious garbage.

Plastic Ono Band album is really special though.

Nice b8