What?

What?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8T3pe21ly0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's so much to dissect in the zucc but they went with something I don't even get. what does it mean?

>OKAY, WHO LET ZUCKERBERG IN OUR HOUSES???
>sigh.... we did!
>*winks at the audience, this is about us!*
Like Dora the fucking Explorer.

south park is hit and miss. This missed.

pleb

biting criticism you really made me think

trey and matt worked on the game. this season is what happens when SJW faggots create things.

really makes you think...

its funny because im just mindlessly shitposting generic commentary and my level of noneffort is the equivalent of a forbes journalist

What's YOUR schtoyle

If you didn't get it then you haven't heard much about Zuckerberg

it was so absurd that it was funny

Tell me something about Zuckerberg

>it's funny because my vocabulary has regressed so much i now express myself in clickbaity shitposting
Congrats, dude.

Irony poisoning does that to you, we are the garbage dump of the net

Haha! You really think you can block me! Check out THIS schtoyle

youre right ive really regressed, at least I havent fallen to the level of low-effort greentexting-which doesnt require you to express your own vocabulary-but then when youre trying to win a "who can sound the most pretentious when describing a cartoon" contest then what are you really accomplishing?

This, if they made him an alien that barely grasps human customs that would have been way funnier.

This episode alone confirmed I will not be picking up the new South Park game. These last two seasons have been total ass.

I'm waiting

Ok.

let me guess: any criticism of daddy trump is a "miss"?

show me your shtoiyle! haha that is what is said in the show. I'm repeating it to let you know that I've seen it and that I'm also funny.

Why was his voice dubbed?

>it's a rectally demolished liberal episode

It's ok. Maybe big daddy trump will build a wall around your sensitive anus.

When have they ever criticized Trump?

Someone in a previous thread suggested it was a swipe at his VR avatar tour of Puerto Rico, which would make sense, though im not sure if the timing lines up or not.

I really wish South Park would die. It hasn't been funny in like 10 years.

STCHOYLE

Yeah they already entered Zombie Simpsons territory with season 12 or so. The cringy superhero alter egos, the shitty preachy political commentary, the obvious, rehashed jokes and Randy being the retarded Homer Simpson/Peter Griffin character. I haven't even watched the new season yet because the last one was such a trainwreck from beginning to the end and extremely hard to sit through. That usage of the Rickroll meme in 2016 symbolizes the state of the show pretty well.

why do you have to make everything about trump? go to Sup Forums with that shitposting

haha

then don't watch it?

This is the single most plebeian response possible to an expression of disdain. It shows that you fundamentally don't understand why he wants South Park to die. It's not as if he's somehow forced to watch it. Not watching it doesn't change the reality that it will still exist whether he watches it or not.

I thought it was pretty funny but they could have ripped into the capeshit a little better, but maybe they are saving it for the game, and maybe they feel like R&M already 'did' that (albeit in a pretty damn limited capacity).

With Zuckerburg I thought it was hilarious, but I do think there was a better angle they could have taken. This season so far, and the last season I think, feels like they are taking too many shots in too many directions instead of focusing on maybe 1 or 2 things and getting a little more in depth.

This

It exists because people want it to exist, why should his opinion matter more than anyone else's?

HAHAHA, I see you didn't like Zuckerberg's schtolye!

I don't have a schtoyle

This is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=J8T3pe21ly0

A few years ago, I showed South Park to my girlfriend at the time who had never seen it before. English isn't her first language, and we couldn't always find Korean subtitles, but she immediately became a big fan and we would always watch it together.

When they put out a really shitty, bizarre episode like this, it makes me feel bad, because I know she's going to watch it and not get what the fuck is going on.

Please do better, Matt and Trey.

Cockblocked by Zuckerberg's schtoyle

I'm just upset they didn't use his real picture. I'm really mad SP doesn't do that at all any more. Having Mel Gibson's face on his body made that episode so much funnier.

>This car couldn't even block me. What is this car's Shtoyle?
This hit.

WHAT'S YOUR STYLE?

Kek

Another successful block by Zuckistan.

Giv Korean gf.

based

No

It's actually pretty clever.

(1) You can't block Zuck on facebook. That's where the block thing comes from.

(2) Zuck did a disastrous Oculus demo the other day where him and this chick's virtual avatar were demonstrating how you could view Puerto Rico like "you were really there", and seemed a little too enthusiastic about it. The digital avatars lips didn't sync up with the audio, like a bad kung fu movie and hence

(3) The "what's your shtoyle" is a reference to a Bruce Lee movie, which works with (2) since kung fu movie dubs have the same lip sync issue.

based giv poster

you forgot the victim scanner or whatever it was with cross hairs. Zuck really is a robot ;)

She's Asian. She should totally understood bad dubbing and kung fu.

Hey, are you suggesting that you have to actually be informed about the world before you can understand jokes on South Park? Sounds like too much work.

Fucking based

Eeeee ....