Trumps wrong we don't need a wa-

>trumps wrong we don't need a wa-

Television and film.

Me on the left

zombies are real

BRAVO NOLAN

from brazil it looks like

Ouch!

wtf?!?! first they took our apple picking jobs and now they're becoming cardiac surgeons? this has to stop!

There's better ways of securing a 2000 mile border instead of using a wall you idiot

so many doctors
refugees welcome

FUUUUCK OFF YOU fucking crybabies. In your opinion, off topic threads are okay as long as they're not right-wing. You have an agenda and you're fucking despicable.

>the Virgin triggered post
>the Chad Ouch! Post

ultra violence

Learn what inspect element is before you start making terrible meme attempts.

is he okay?

Why do we here all these "reports" of cartels dissolving people in acid but never see proof, yet these machete videos are a dime in a dozen?

man the fuck i was eating some pizza

Off topic threads are never okay unless someone is posting tiddies.

Why are mexicans so unjustly proud? If they liked their country so much why don't they stay there?

dude xD le doggo r u also high?

?

Embarrassing attmept

A recent research paper done at Berkerly reported that white women have melanin receptors all over the surface of their pussy walls. They have concluded from this that White Women sub consciously seek out darker men and cum more intensely when having intercourse with brown and black cocks. Even Bill Nye has gone on record supporting this fact.

Dr. No Fun strikes again

Drones
More border patrol agents
Satellites
Sensors
More helicopters
Advanced police aircraft

Forget the wall nukem all filthy soulless spics

because acid takes a while to dissolve a body. I'm not sure they actually put someone live into acid. Imagine the person splatting concentrated strong acid everywhere as they are being dunked

Who's crying here?

Honestly just ignore them, they're always going to complain about off topic threads, even if they're better than most of the on topic threads (which they are most of the time, hence why most people only come here to discuss Sup Forums issues).

WOW!

What are they doing? Harvesting organs? Why does that require a war?

A comrade is a comrade, comrade.

HURTS MY HANDS

I have no clue. I mean, I get having pride for your ancestral homeland, there is nothing wrong with that. Yet if your family emigrated to the US, you should probably consider the fact that they did so for a very good reason. Usually the reason is that their homeland was a shithole.

Why you would want to turn your new country into the exact same one your forefathers fled from is beyond me.

Remember when white racism made them do this?

Going back to their Aztec roots I see

cissies getting what they deserve tbf mayocide now