Deutsche Bank: Happening Watch

It's Happening!

Deutsche Bank AG said it won’t pay the $14 billion sought by the Israel Justice Department to settle an investigation into the firm’s sale of residential mortgage-backed securities, a figure that’s more than triple what some analysts estimated could be a potential worst-case.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-15/deutsche-bank-asked-to-pay-14-billion-in-u-s-probe-wsj-says

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/07/huge-prophecy-alert-a-third-temple-has-been-built-in-brazil-by-the-one-world-religion-universal-church-now-open-to-the-public-what-does-it-all-mean-2463150.html
breakingisraelnews.com/tag/rebuilding-the-third-temple/#YJ1Ih3VOurzvX74G.97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UH OH GERMANY

YOUR REPARATIONS WILL MAKE THE DEBNTS SEEM LIKE DUST IN THE WIND

oh shit finally

Post Y.F.W. they don't realize it's us.

came here solely for this habbeding

The Goyim Didn't Listen.

Finally the global economy can crash and everyone's lives will be shitty! Yay!

bumpo

Goyim. Have You Heard Of This Bird Group?

thank you based israel

take down the 60 trillion in derivatives

How is this happening?

I was watching DB a few weeks back

>yes, yes, goy! time for the shemita, yes!
>just in time for the sukkot!

dude

how much US contagion is there from this?

funny thing you mention shematih, right now in israel the pope has taken all the religious leaders and forming one world religion with them. We might get an economic collapse during this event believe it or not.

Yes, that's why I mentioned sukkot.

This has been vastly underreported in such a place as Sup Forums.

this has nothing to do with Israeli, op just thought it'd be adorable to call the US DoJ israeli

Britain Delenda Est.

Britain Delenda Est!

no this is totally different it began on the 4th of September, and ends at the end of the month the pope is supposed to make a huge world wide announcement during this event.

Which is when sukkot happens this year.

I forget all the ins and outs of the surrounding jew number magic, but it's supposed to line up this way if they're finally opening the magic portal or lining up for the thing before the next temple or whatever it is.

Nothing to do with Israel.

Getting real tired of this shit.

They honestly think they will lower the amount to 2.4 considering the whole Apple/Ireland/EU tax happening.

Completely Delusional.

funny thing its already over, its been built in fucking brazil.
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/07/huge-prophecy-alert-a-third-temple-has-been-built-in-brazil-by-the-one-world-religion-universal-church-now-open-to-the-public-what-does-it-all-mean-2463150.html

>Bank won’t pay the $14 gorillion sought by the Israel Justice Department

because everyone is so prosperous now right

>but the british banks will crash
>no one will trust you
>your banking sector will collapse, then your economy

Germany is a truly disgusting country

Jews Jewing Goyim. Of course. Jew Bank wll pay and crash bank with no survivors while the Jew Justice Dept. will hide under the banner of U,S,A, and Goyim will soley blame The Obama Administration and Deutsche Bank.

The pope and all the rest are conducting this ceremony to "bless" or whatever it is some particular location. Aren't they in Jerusalem or somewhere thereabouts?

The economic slavery is still in the early stages. You have too much freedom.

yes they are, well atleast to the public they are. sorry about the article aprrently its some rich guys model of it.
breakingisraelnews.com/tag/rebuilding-the-third-temple/#YJ1Ih3VOurzvX74G.97

its being built or already been built in israel. Maybe that's why they are there to do a ritual in the temple/

I don't see what the problem here is?

The destruction of Germany at the benefit of Israel and the Jewish race is a good thing!

Honestly, I don't clearly recall how it's all supposed to work because I was busy with other thoughts when I was supposed to be learning. But whatever it is, there's some kind of bad news to do with the cite that they're holding this month-long ritual over that is to do with the formation of the one world religion that is supposed to be a step toward some bad shit happening.

And if I don't misremember, the shemitah doesn't have to line up exactly, but rather happen at some point afterward before the really bad stuff can begin.