NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH

NO NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/14/jimmy-fallon-defends-choice-to-not-join-anti-trump-bandwagon.html
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/kimmel-shakes-up-late-night-ratings-race-as-fallon-sinks-1047419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's like people don't want to spend their leisure time getting establishment politics shoved down their throat

fallon doesnt criticise trump

D-did they not support the NFL players enough?

Where are the ratings for pro trump late night comedies?

>newly press
nice try, drumpfy

B-b-but le alt right tards are so triggered! Triggered triggered! Haha I call the other side dumbheads with their own buzzword, I'm so above it all

the ratings for pro-trump shows are bad since theyre on passed bedtime.

That's a lie, ratings for Kimmel and Colbert have not dropped at all. Ratings for Fallon have though, and he's the one who stays away from politics and doesn't criticize Trump.

Watching them desperately trying to reclaim the words triggered snowflake and the term safe space is beyond funny.

So is Kimmel saying he has a pussy?

Wow what a suprise

>WOW, A TWITTER POST FROM A WEBSITE NOBODYS HEARD OF, SO CONVINCING!

That's because you cunts do get offended by just about anything the left does too. The left and right mirror each other in ways your bias doesnt allow you to see because your consumed by your dogma and hatred for 'snowflakes'. The reason why there's no highly rated pro-trump hosts is because you all take yourselves so seriously

Americans are the fucking worst jesus

Fallon is in third place.

>go on a database for on right win commentator
>enter snowflake, liberals, sjws
>wow the exact same thing happened
its like strong politics from one side creates a strong opposition from the other

>it's hilarious watching them trying to reclaim words
>desperately tried to reclaim words
tell me more bro I need a laugh.

>he's the one who stays away from politics and doesn't criticize Trump.

That's a lie. If you check Fallon's youtube channel for his monologue sequemts, out of the last 7 monologues uploaded, 6/7 have to do with Trump.

Are there any? The comedy field in the USA seems to be a bit one-sided.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/14/jimmy-fallon-defends-choice-to-not-join-anti-trump-bandwagon.html

entering 'fallon' into google proves you wrong

GRRRRLLLUUUMMPFFF

Given trump is in power and republicans hold every branch of government, doesn't the torch of being the establishment pass to them?

Fucking kill yourself my dude

the only reason you find that funny is because of what i said
>taking pride in labelling a political stance with meme words
>be offended/claim it's funny when these meme words 'are reclaimed' by an opposing world view
you are not above them at all.

SKKKKKKRRRUUP
POPPOPPOP AND A POPPOPOPOP BOOM

post an example then buddy

What do you mean it proves me wrong? Facts are proven wrong by opinion pieces found on google? Just go to youtube, search for the tonight's show channel and search for Trump.

>laugh at people
>they can't handle it and try to pretend you are not laughing you are a combination of words they never heard until you laughed at them
Tell me more

>Colbert is the most Anti-Trump, has the highest ratings.
>Fallon doesn't criticize trump, Has lower viewers than what he did last year by 25%.

Alt-Right crybabies btfo.
hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/kimmel-shakes-up-late-night-ratings-race-as-fallon-sinks-1047419

Fallon might tell jokes about Trump but it's not his only material and he doesn't sit with he guests just bitching about Trump either

making some shitty drawing with an ironic tone doesn't prove a point

I didn't claim that he did, but when you say he is staying away from politics and Trump then that's a blatant lie. Most of his monologues have to do with politics and Trump.

That's why he has the lowest ratings.

The media is its propaganda arm. It's not that hard to understand

Making jokes isn't "jumping on the anti-trump bandwagon"

Turn in your guns.

Yeah, it's not like you guys stole "fake news".

I was just thinking, it's a nice feel to have a waifu that just does her job and stays out of politics.

All late show ratings are ridiculously low compared to what they used to be. Colbert is the king of dying late night because he indeed panders to the one demographic that still watches tv other than old people, college aged liebrals.

stole it effectively enough to the point that they hate it, much like triggered and safe space ironically :P

>what is alex jones channel
>type in clinton

You should step outside identity politics for a bit and try to figure out why it never took when you used it. It might be enlightening to you.

>gets BTFO
>moves goalposts
loving every laugh

Clinton is a disgusting excuse for a human being and a miserable failure. Trump is one of the best presidents we've had. There's a difference between calling out one and calling out the other.

why should a late night host completely avoid politics though? I dont think one ever has. Trump gets mocked by Fallon because of his ridiculous twitter presence and 'unpresidential' manner

That's an inherently political channel. Colbert is supposed to be a late night talk show. He is the successor of David Letterman. Do you remember Dave talking EVERY single day about George Bush? He was opinionated about the iraq war and did make fun of Bush every once in a while, but it didn't become the whole identity of the fucking show.

HILLARY LOST GET OVER IT I'm begging you please just get over it already

trump's tweets and unscripted speeches are funnier than all left-wing comedy combined.

The fact that it exists just proves how pointless and unoriginal your train of thought is

Have you ever had an original thought in your life?

Why are you such a fucking sheep user

I never said they should? I simply corrected someone who was telling a lie in that Fallon stays away from politics and doesn't criticize Trump.

fuck its literally circular arguing with people like you because your tiny intellect cant possibly conceive that other people with different life experiences and circumstances to yours may have conflicting beliefs.
Americas two party system creates a very 'black and white' way of seeing the world. 'It's either my way or the highway' etc.

DUDE YOU CAN ONLY WORSHIP HITLER OR STALIN LMAO

DAE HATE CENTRISTS?

What people refer to as "the establishment" is not one entire party or the other, because those parties are obviously not monoliths. Both parties have members that could be considered within the establishment, people like DWS or Clinton from the Dems and Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham from the Reps, for example. The agenda that Trump ran on and is halfway putting in place is certainly not the agenda of the establishment. There's actually a big stink going on now about Bannon forming a coalition of Rep primary challengers for 2018 to replace establishment Congressmen with Trump Republicans.

I'm not a fan of Trump yet these smug liberal hucksters make me sick

Ironically people like you actually do prove the horsehoe theory right, because Trump is hated by both Stormfags and liberals alike.

We support Trump here. Don't like it? There another site for you to bitch about him on.

>spending all your energy mocking the democratically elected leader of your country when there are other obvious targets to mock
>"comedy"

>We
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this thread confirms Sup Forums is full of 15 year olds

100% pure cancer.

The only reason it became more popular on the right is because conservatives love easily-digestible buzzwords and labels, whereas we actually have a sense of shame and would feel like retards repeating a phrase even when it doesn't make sense in context.

>newlypress.com
Oh look, it's another drumpftards fall for their own fake news episode.

lel

by this post you are stating you yourself are 15 years old.
>cant argue
>better meme some shit memes again

Fuck off CNNfag

>Leftists
>Sense of shame

>if you don't like our kekistani shitposts on Sup Forums - Television and Film you're a centrist

you literally believe if you are not a SJW or a trump supporting twitter addict then the only possible conclusion is that I'm a centrist? CF. AMERICAN PSYCHE BEHIND POLITICS ME VS THEM

In other words, once Republicans get into power their supporters will bend over backwards trying to justify them doing the same shit as the Dems. Got it.

I don't think you know what a centrist is

no shit. muh celebrities with opinions, who even cares anymore.

Yes, clearly that picture is emblematic of every left-leaning individual in the country. Good job.

You see an eight year old dancing and your first thoughts are of sexual nature? You have issues dude.

No.

Fuck no.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit, WE won, WE won the election.

Your candidate lost when she was projected to win by a landslide.

Sup Forums supported and shilled Hillary on our board and tried to demoralize us, and we will never let you forget that.

Never.

You told us we could never win, so we have every right to post these threads here, just to remind you of your spectacular failure.

You wanted us gone. Now we're here for good.

this. Americans for some reasons need celebrities to tell them what to believe

Sick mspaint comic bro

the fuck

Colbert isn't Letterman. Colbert had a show before. If you ever watch that you would probably understand why he brings politics to late night. There's no law dictating what a late night talk show should be. They can do whatever the fuck they want.

Stop masquerading as a centrist fagola, you spam same image fags are obviously the other side.

Hey leftist.

Psst.

It wasn't her fucking turn.

She thought it was, and that's why she's crying to herself right now that "da ebol naaaazi!" is president and she's an international laughingstock.

So go fuck yourself if you think she "deserved" to become president, because she didn't, and you can get the fuck off this board while you're at it.

>Colbert is supposed to be a late night talk show.

Did anyone ever believe this?

imagine getting BTFO this badly, all you can reply with is saying 'liddle'

Yeah it should be Seth Mayer

America just elected a celebrity president with no prior political or military experience.

sadly it is friendo

Trump is our president and we support him.

You seriously need to consider going back now.

>Fallon
>Colbert
>Kimmel
Name a more iconic trio. I'll wait.

there's something called critical thinking I think you should try and find a meme for that might be within your range of comprehension

>you spam same image fags are obviously the other side.
Yes I'm sure all the anti-Kek posters on Sup Forums are just shills that's why they care so much about the board getting infested with you shits.

If I had to guess, I would be willing to bet Hillary Clinton is viewed more favorably internationally than Trump. By a considerable margin.