DC Entertainment President Admits JUSTICE LEAGUE Director Zack Snyder's Vision Differs From Theirs

>The new quote from Nelson suggests that Zack Snyder's version of the DCEU didn't quite match with what DC initially had in mind, which has been heavily rumored for over a year now. Diane Nelson also said that DC backs up and trusts their directors as a part of their overall philosophy. Abraham Riesman had this to say about Nelson's quote.

>"That was actually a quote that didn't show up in the finished piece, but that Diane [Nelson] gave me. It was to the effect of 'we are a director-driven place and Zack had a vision that didn't necessarily sync up with what our vision of these characters is, but we respect that he wanted to go for that and that's part of our philosophy'."

>In that same Vulture article, a source said that Geoff Johns raised concern that there wasn't enough lightness or humor in Man of Steel, but his opinion was reportedly brushed off. Fast forward to 2017 and Johns is now the co-head of the DC Movie Universe, where his opinion carries a lot more weight.

COME TOGETHER

RIGHT NOW

>DC murdered his daughter to get a new director

>Snyder wanted to make the films interesting, but we decided quips and guaranteed RT Score/ Box Office are more important

Look at this for fuck sake

Joss Whedon and quips are going to save DCEU. Imagine that huh ...

>it is part of our philosophy to respect the directors visions
>we don't agree with your vision though so we're gonna do something else Zach
>we're respecting your opinion tho, it carries a lot of weight UwU

He's trying to make kino but they won't let him.
Whedon is going to ruin the DCEU

Mirin that 90`s CGI aesthetics, this movie is going to be true Retro Kino

This is gonna be the biggest mess of a film but i'm sure it'll somehow succeed based off nothing more than gravity. The characters don't even look like they're from the same universe.

For profit company prefers movies that make maximum amount of money. News at 11.

>Geoff Johns
Remember this name come Green Lantern Corps Sup Forums, I want to see if you're quicker on the draw than Sup Forums when things kick into gear.

The Avengers came out over five years ago. How can people possibly be hyped for this?

they'll be hyped for whatever they tell them to be hyped about

What do you mean?

whats the point giving Snyder the opportunity then?
stop defending shit like this which is killing off good films.

They gave it to him assuming he could movies that would be as highly rated (good or bad doesn't factor into this discussion) as Marvel's. He could not. His daughter offing herself gave them an easy out, he left on his own instead of having to be booted out. If she hadn't, he wouldn't have lasted beyond Justice League.

>Snyders films are horribly written and awkwardly put together
>instead of fixing these problems the Studio decides to just add quips

I just dont care. Its a shitty bunch of movies that are only going forward because they keep throwing more money at it instead of just starting again from a better position, or making a good standalone movie that isnt trying to establish 10 other movies that arent going to happen. I just dont care at all.

>killing off good films.
>good films

You are aware he directed BvS and MoS right?

Also Justice League is most of his work and looks shit

I think I'll do more show than tell for this one.
Go watch JL: New Frontier, JL: Crisis on Two Earths and JL: Gods and Monsters, then watch JL: Throne of Atlantis, JL: War and Flash Paradox.

Most of them are adaptions, so they've been edited in areas but the overall point is to observe how the character and characters are handled based on the source of the original writer's direction.
You come back and tell me whose version and vision of the JL and DCU you prefer.

I enjoyed BvS, but not MoS.
I agree Justice League looks shit.

Finally.