Jesus Christ what a fucking beta

Jesus Christ what a fucking beta.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t98TRRI8iow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was Woody Allen a pedo? I thought he just had an affair with his step daughter. Or was she underage?

>takes lewd photos of adopted 16 year old daughter
>later marries her

you decide

Women used to get married at that age retard. It's not unethical outside your bullshit ignorance of biology.

Hello Andy

That's enough out of you. Please just turn off your computer.

beta?
no, he's a just another pedo jew worried about getting caught for something worse than banging your adopted daughter

ROASTYS BTFO

I wonder why influential New Yorkers always jump to each other's defense?

Wait WTF she's retarded....
Soon-Yi Previn was born in South Korea. Previn's true age and date of birth are unknown, but are estimated based on a bone scan her passport indicates a date of birth of October 8, 1970. According to Vanity Fair, Previn's biological mother was a prostitute who would slam a door on Soon-Yi's head as a form of punishment. Abandoned as a young child, Previn wandered around the streets of Seoul starving and living out of trash cans. In 1978, Previn was adopted by Mia Farrow and André Previn and relocated to the United States at the time, she spoke no known language and reportedly battled learning disabilities.

wasn't Harvey betrayed by his brother?

>pedo doesn't want a pedo hunt
Shocker.

you can do that in many parts of the world

No... I actually DO want it to become a witch hunt....

I could have sworn one of his step daughters (he's been married multiple times, right?) said he molested her when she was a legitimate child.

>in America you are considered a pedophile if you have sex with 17 years old children

Especially important if you're a witch.

It wasn't her step daughter. It was his girlfriends adopted daughter...it's complicated. Real white trash.

He also claims nothing happened at all until after she was over 18 and he had broken up with her adopted mother.

His ex-girlfriend also claims he molested their (I think it was theirs, not another stepdaughter) pre-pubescent daughter, cops investigated and found nothing. If you look into the case, it seems like complete bullshit coming from a crazy ex-girlfriend (rightfully?) pissed that her adopted daughter ran off to marry her ex-boyfriend.

Allen, like Polanski and Jerry Seinfeld, has always had a thing for teenage girls.

He's not full fucking repulsive sicko like Victor Salva and Bryan Singer.

Mia Farrow said Allen molested their joint adopted daughter (Dylan). Allen married Farrow's adopted daughter Soon Gook.

Mia and Woody technically have one biological child (Ronan), but it's clearly Frank Sinatra's kid.

Ronan is the one who wrote the more controversial New Yorker article about Harvey Weinstein.

He has it in for his "dad" pretty bad. Which is complicated, because;

A. Woody is a garbage parent

B. Woody isn't even a parent

The real villain in all of this is the fucking roastie whore trainwreck that is Mia Farrow.

hi woody

what does soon taste like

based woody was on that real pure kpop shit before it was even a thing

what an innovator

At 47, like 창당 마눌. Thanks for asking.

Kimchi obviously.

Anyway, I like seeing Jews get rekt as much as the next guy, but you have to admit the line of thinking pic related and the rest of society are following is worrying.

>2. People ask me for evidence of his guilt. I don't have any. I just read this and know who I want to believe.

If this works in their own cess pit - how long before it applies to regular non libshit goyim too?

>not buddohchigi w/ extra spam

>notoriously creepy
>literally grooms a retarded autistic korean step-daughter to be his waifu

/ourguy/

He's a pedo, he can hang.

>people married their daughters
well you are a kike.

>she spoke no known language
What, like a straight up feral child?

But I had heard she is actually very mentally slow. Woody apparently doesn't just like them young, he likes them malleable.

>you are part of an industrious, community driven, innovative, entrepreneurial culture.

Oh sorry. I forgot that creating jobs and building industries is bad now. Thank you Mr. Redneck.

The Fable of the Ducks & the Hens

youtube.com/watch?v=t98TRRI8iow

I still don't understand what Weinstein did that was so bad.

Based on what I've seen, he never forced anyone to do anything. Sure, he abused his position to get sex, but he wasn't raping anyone.

Also, it's obvious the real reason so many actresses are coming out of the woodwork to accuse Weinstein of harassment is because they sucked him off / fucked him and are going into victim mode before any of it comes out. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." Every actress with a major role in a Weinstein film is under suspicion.

I refuse to believe those aren't a bunch of Sup Forums accounts. Also jews are white.

Only British people, Australians, New Zealanders, South Africans, and Canadians are white.

>Soon Gook
>Fucking Korean named Gook

Can't make his shit up

OY VEYYYYY! IT'S JUST A BUCH OF IMPAWSTAHS!

>South Africans

it's a new york thing

>translation
>Don't turn it into a witch hunt because I'm next in line

I bet a lot of people think that now. They just realized they arent as untouchable as they thought.

He left his crazy ass wife for HER adopted asian daughter and they've been married for about 25 years. The guy was never a pedophile.

Fun fact: The Korean word for America is Migook.

I am almost certain the slur for Gook came from American GIs not understanding wtf Koreans were saying to them during the Korean war.

Yes, leave this poor old man alone. He's a working father that's suffered enough.

Holy hell could there be a more transparent and pathetic statement? Coming from anyone else, sure, but you're fucking Woody Allen. You married your adopted daughter for fucks sake. What possible use could this statement have for him except an admission that he's worried he'll get in trouble?

"this whole thing is a witch hunt, a guy cant even hang around a school playground anymore without getting weird looks!" - woody

he's actually a very nice and very mellow. Plus he made Annie Hall. Even if the pedo bullshit was real which it wasn't and with no hard evidence to prove otherwise, that movie gives him a pass to do whatever he wants.

>You married your adopted daughter for fucks sake
It was his wife's adopted daughter. They aren't blood related. they married at a legal age, and they're still married to this day. I fail to comprehend what you're trying to validate.

No statement on the daughter fucking huh?

>The whole Harvey Weinstein thing is very sad for everybody involved, Mr. Allen said. Tragic for the poor women that were involved, sad for Harvey that his life is so messed up.

>However, Mr. Allen also cautioned about rushing to judgment. You also dont want it to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere, a Salem atmosphere, where every guy in an office who winks at a woman is suddenly having to call a lawyer to defend himself. Thats not right either.
>When I said I felt sad for Harvey Weinstein I thought it was clear the meaning was because he is a sad, sick man, his statement reads. I was surprised it was treated differently. Lest there be any ambiguity, this statement clarifies my intention and feelings.

oh look, again a non story. He basically said what all the anti-sjw, numales everywhere people say all the time. Let's go Sup Forums everybody jump the shark. Now a story about misogynistic white males is worth to support because it goes against the jews. You can't be more obvious

>you don't want to lead to a witch hunt atmosphere

Ahahaha that's excatly what I want.

Rhodesian , probably.

((((((white males))))

>he thinks it began when she was 16

>people married their daughters
>step daughter
it's not his daughter you literal retard

whats the deal with jews

He raised her since she was 7 years old dude

I want Hollywood to crash and burn, I hope for a witch hunt.

It's not even his step daughter technically. It was his wife's adopted daughter who the had no custody over. The chink wasn't related to anyone.

>7 years old dude
He's fucking GAY too?

>native europeans aren't white
you can suck germanic pureblooded dick, you retard

is that also how gays think about adopted kids?
interesting

He's right though

Jews want the benefit of being white but also being a minority.
They actively work against the interests of white people and Christians and then do some shit like support Israeli nationalism
Pol has been onto their game for a long time. No, you are a subversive parasite that created the very culture that is now attacking you for being the vile pedophiles and rapists you are.

So no, you cant sit with us at the white peoples table

The golden rules

1. the thing jews hate is actually good

2. the nose knows

3. wherever there is cultural degeneracy being promoted a jew or Jewish money is found

I understand people here hate jews.. but why Woody? The man has made some of the most enjoyable films ever and seems like a cool guy who even at his age still knows how to make people laugh.

The fact that you've been posting that one image for years should tip you off to how delusional you are

You need to learn to distance people from their characters. The Woody Allen you see on screen is a fabrication, he's nothing like that in real life.
I find the fact his character is likeable just makes him even more creepy as an actual person

>acting like neo-nazis/racists are reasonable people with human level intelligence

I only dislike him because I find his neurotic behavior overly self indulgent. He is the embodiment of every weak impulse that I hate in people.

>deviant kikes on suicide watch

>witch hunt atmosphere
Old fuck is afraid he'll get it too.

t. pedo

spartans only married after 20 for stronger offspring

t. plutarch

I never knew anything of the Jews, but I thought I'd look into them. I don't care how anti racist you are, they are some greasy people if you look into them. I mean All of it is lies? I don't listen to restaurant reviews that don't include some bad ones in the list.

Actually women often gave birth at least 18 because they didn't have enough body fat to go into puberty before then. More food available equals earlier child bearing years

you think your hot shit dontcha hollywood

>You need to learn to distance people from their characters. The Woody Allen you see on screen is a fabrication, he's nothing like that in real life.
That's not what I was talking about. I'm talking about him in interviews and on panels. I was never referring to his movie characters.

but he's not a very neurotic person.

When you're clinically retarded, don't try to play the former skeptic act, you chimp-tier trailer park garbage.

spartans had a bunch of helots working for them in the fields, no food bottlenecks.

go back to your shtetl

Oh fuck off who am I trying to convince? YOU? I know noone thinks any group can be judged as a whole, exempt whites of course

It's called grooming my friend. It's when influential adult figures in your life have a conflict of interest in teaching you about the world because they're teaching you have to have sex with them.

Grooming? What are you a wedding cake of something tiss

Not all Jews are Woody Allen but Woody Allen did marry his girlfriend's daughter the moment she turned 18 and it'd be weird no matter what race or culture he belonged to, if he's living in the West. You don't have to have a problem with Jews to have a problem with Woody Allen.

?
Either way being her mother's lover since she was seven and then marrying her right she turns eighteen is an odd one.

>Woody apparently doesn't just like them young, he likes them malleable.

Well have you seen woody? Dude is a fooken twig
Height: 1.65 m

It's a great picture mang