What city do you live in, and does it feel like a 3rd world country yet?

What city do you live in, and does it feel like a 3rd world country yet?

I'm in Dallas. Indians/Niggers/Mexicans EVERYWHEREEEEEEE. It's fucking filthy here.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really. It's true that White America is dying?

Philadelphia

yes

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

CALL THE STUPID BROWN ONES MESTIZOS NOT HISPANIC

Las Vegas

>North Mexico

dude, get over it hahahahha you bitch about that in every single thread kekekekek

I live in Broomfield Colorado and it's getting worse. It's slow, but it's enough for me to feel it. I want to move to Valentine Nebraska

Tennessee. Saw a white girl with a mexican. Whole worlds gone to shit.

Houston fag reporting in

I live in Baltimore City.

I'm sure you already know the answer.

>live in small town in New Jersey that's over 90% white

Feels good man

How bad it is? I'm thinking about moving there from Austin. I wanted to move to Dallas before I've discovered how many shitskins live there

Shut the fuck up Juan.

God this country needs a real holocaust.

Salt Lake City

So many homeless people that driving around feels like State of Decay

let's call half nigger half anglos the main "Anglos" now huh

How would you feel about that

Chicago. Undeniably the best city in the US

West Sacramento California

A bit.

Starting with you, faggot.

Los Angeles

some parts of the city are third world, others are $$$$ where you won't see a brown face for miles at a time. L.A. is pretty segregated.

Major city in Alabama. Thanks to Sessions, we're doing just fine.

Northern VA pretty much same situation as Baltimore. Anything close to D.C. is a third world shithole unless you got 800k to a few million to live in a nice neighborhood.

Detroit.

I bike to work with a .45 on each hip.

Why in the hell do you live there?

Atlanta

Fuck my life

Lived in Lancaster since 3, now 18 and going off to college, I went from knowing three or four nonwhites in elementary to the fucking ricanification of my town. It's incredibly sad, glad to be moving to the czech republic.

>Dallas running water, sewer, and trash services. 3rd world country.
BAKA

Was just watching the news... whole highschool team is going to kneel during the next football game to stand with racial equality. SAVE ME FROM NORTHERN VA

it'll be like that soon...not that i want that though, i can't contorl what's going on, nobody on this board can, all they can do is complain and offer some insight into certain topics and that's it.

>Czech Republic

Liberal nu males, gypsies, Vietnamese and fashion style 20 years behind everyone else. What's not to love.

Lancaster PA? the ricans there aren't terrible

Just moved to Seattle from Oahu, Hawaii:
>Oahu
>77% Asian
>Add in the Hawaiians which are basically glorified Asians and you're up to about 82%
>All but the Japanese live in rickety shanties
>Garbage and shit everywhere
>Cockroach/rat infested houses
>Dilapidated infrastructure

Seattle
>Liberals everywhere
>Boo hoo, muh bleeding heart
>Absolute insane traffic
>Mexicans and spanish all up in this mutha
>Muslims and other shit skins everywhere
>People drive like utter shit (installed a dash cam for the first time because it's that bad)
>Fucking californians everywhere
>As soon as the sun goes down, cracked out niggers literally come out of the wood work to do whatever it is niggers do
>During the day, niggers walking all over the place
>During the day, niggers riding old fucked up bikes all over the place
>Rarely see a black man drive a car during business hours
>Roads are completely beat to utter shit

>fashion style 20 years behind everyone else
99% of Americans don't care about fashion style.

Nice.
I never hear french on the streets anymore. Kinda strange that street signs aren't in arabic yet.

Madison, MS
most everyone is white and the only blacks live in wealthy neighborhoods.
could be worse i guess

Work. I live in a decent area but my job is right downtown and I have to travel through areas that could pass for Grozny to get there.

>Gypsies

Like 1-3% of the population, other than that completely 96% white and way better than 60% white. Also, and this is the biggest, no Muslims.

>Vietnamese

Vietnamese people are hard workers, even harder workers than whites, they commit less crime and make more money.

>Fashion style

Who cares

>Liberal nu males

So their is less competition for slav women? Oh no, how will I ever live.

Say that to my face not online see what happens.

I'm pretty chill, small town with a little bit of gypsies, some of which are actually going to collage, seen like 3 niggers in my life here.
Also, have pic related for like 35$

2007 is back again, kek

>saying "nu-males" like an insult as in not considering yourself part of that demographic
>fashion style 20 years later like it's supposed to be important
No user, you are the xenoestrogen-filled numale bitch.

>What city do you live in, and does it feel like a 3rd world country yet?

Los Angeles and it's INFESTED with hispanic cockroaches.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

The anti-American communist jews who control the democrats/etc are succeeding in their attempts to destroy America and turn it into a brown skinned 3rd world fucking shit hole.

Kikes and their politician and business puppets succeeded in destroying a good portion of the "middle class" and stealing from them.

Why the fuck does anyone live in LA? It's just a second Mexico with some niggers in compton and a bunch of hollywood liberal faggots, on top of this it's in a fucking biblical drought and is about to be destroyed at any second. WWWWHHHHHYYYYY???

Dearborn. Everything is pretty good.

How's your Spanish?

You can't get a lot of jobs with out speaking it

I'm going to work for a 90% white company if I move there.
Is it really THAT BAD? Huge amount of spics in Austin disgusts me

>Huge amount of spicks disgust me
>Not even leaving the south west

The fuck user?

Schools are 54% spic students

I live in midtown and I'm getting the fuck out. I pay 1600 a month for an apartment and its overran with niggers now. Fuck this place.

Same as Texas.

Where to? The liberal North?

Ha. High rise?

They're prob all paying significantly less than you too. I've heard they have to offer like 2 months free in h town now.

T dallasite

>The liberal north

You forgot about the fact that it is also

>The white north
>The safe north
>The clean north
>The lower rate of STD north
>The lower rate of teen pregnancy north
>The whiter north
>The better education systems north
>The richer north
>The smarter north
>The less religious north
>The basically a European country before the "enrichment" north

But people in NH and Vermont vote democrat, so go live with spics.

Brisbane is Chinese Clay

>Las Vegas

I know it's 400 miles north, but is Reno ok? I was there a few months ago for a week, and I didn't see any niggers or spics.

It's harder to tolerate white liberals than spics

>say that yo my face
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

3800 main

North Las Vegas. We got blacked pretty hard.

You have doomed yourself to a miserable life in a miserable part of the country full of shitskins because of what your stereotype what people are like in the NE, congrats. Just fucking visit new england for a week and google every stat that decides the quality of a state and see how incredibly wrong you are. Most of the obnoxious liberal faggots you are picturing live on the west coast anyways, north east democrats are different. Or, you know, just don't talk about politics and enjoy living in a first world country.

Why dont you white Americans just move to a common city? Or are you too fucking stupid to do so?

In a "suburb" of fort worth, mexicans fucking everywhere. At least there's only like 3 black people in my town, they like to stick to the ghettos in cities.

What is the most redpilled state?

My dad lived in Vegas decades ago and it was overrun then.

San Diego, some parts look like mexico some parts look like Beverly hills, but you could get shot robbed or harassed in a nice looking suburban area or you could meet the kindest people in shitty looking areas, it's what you make of it

Get used to it. Even if a wall goes up legal hispanics will replace you in a few decades.

Hey bud. I'm in the same boat as you. It's shit here. Everyone is a fucking cuck or shitskin.

White people build a nice city, it get's invaded by spicks and niggers who piggy back off the city. Also, white people have partially done this, it's called New England.

I live in Las Vegas and it absolutely feels like a 3rd world country. Things I never saw until I moved here from a small town in North Texas

-Lots of people riding scooters
-crazy dirty bums
-signs in spanish
-people that dont speak english
-muslims/indians
-gays kissing and being gay in public
-lots of people walking, bicycling, riding the bus

San Antonio

Majority hispanic, but still they get the benefits of being a "minority."

If you don't speak spanish, you're at a disadvantage.

All the Mexicans are fat, drive like shit.

Votes red now, but because of immigration, it will vote blue in

New York City cunt here, and I like to say that our city is degeneracy general. Nowhere is safe, and once Italian areas are invaded by Muslims or fucking chinks. Help this shit city

Oh well. Its not like it wouldnt be your own fault. I mean, you elected a negroid for president twice. You people are just begging for that spic/nigger/arab cock.

Actually the wall is the only thing that can stop that.
If we manage to secure the border our demographics will pretty much stop changing.
Look it up, hispanic birthrates in the US are dropping fast. White birthrates are on the rise.

New York City

I think Sup Forums already knows

Providence, RI. Less than 50% white population. Sanctuary state. Literally fall asleep every night to the sweet sound of gang warfare. Oh, and pic related.

Anyone in dixieland, please consider my application for refugee status (serious)

Only benefit to Seattle are the Mariners and hawks. Hardly even great. Move to Tacoma or somewhere further north

Monterey
It's mostly tourists and extremely wealthy retired whites.

Lived in the San Gabriel Valley my entire life

>Grew up in super white area, comfy desu
>Moved next to La Puente aka Mexico, what a shit hole
>Now I live in what is essentially China/Taiwan, all the signs in Chinese and the drivers are all shit

All the white people are leaving because this area isn't America anymore.

The white population is roughly stable, probably a slight decline as in most developed countries.

We've had a massive number of immigrants since "reforms" in the 1960's, and then tend to have more children than native-born whites.

The situation is slightly exaggerated since the Census counts a person with any amount of Hispanic or non-European ancestry as non-white, even if they were of predominantly European ancestry. Most Hispanics have a degree of European ancestry anyway, and some of them are almost entirely of Spanish or Iberian descent (think Ted Cruz).

My god it is a mess. Places like bedstuy, Bronx, and the majority of Harlem are horrible.

>Already in New England
>Trying to go to Dixieland, aka niggertopia

Just google "race by state", it's called Vermont.

I am in Albuquerque. The Mexicans will have it at Detroit tier in 10 years.

Blame it on the illegals and shit for obongo to get elected twice. I would have wanted Romney to win anyway, but oh well. America will die, and so will freedom in general.

help me here pol. i am retarded and i don't get the chart.

50% white + 42% hispanic = 92% + 25% black = 117%

*Mestizo

hispanics considered 'white' in America

>Seattle.

Still pretty white. More Asians than any other minority, and they're acceptable cause they generally work hard and keep to themselves.

This city would literally be perfect if it wasnt so fucking lefty.

Hispanics are not a race

some hispanics are legit white

some hispanics aren't white

America needs an "Indio" race option for brown hispanics

Spanish people shouldn't be blamed for mestizo crimes

>What city do you live in, and does it feel like a 3rd world country yet?

I was in Toronto today. It's a progressive dystopia.

i understand it now. thanks a lot, i feel better with myself

If you moved to america

You'd be a "White Hispanic" no matter how golden your hair is just because you're from a spanish speaking country

In America, for whatever retarded, probably affirmative action related reason, there's a distinction between "race" and "ethnicity" according to the Census.

So there's non-Hispanic Whites (aka white, English-speaking Americans), Hispanic Whites (can be of predominantly European ancestry, but is of Latin American origin), non-Hispanic non-whites, and Hispanic non-whites (indios and mulattos)

>some hispanics are legit white
Non-injun hispanics in America are maybe 5% tops

Palm Desert, CA. We only allow the degenerates in to make our yards look good.

Only if he wants to self-identify as hispanic. There is no genetic test at the border

>Some hispanics are legit white

Until they go outside and get a tan, do you even know how races are categorized you mongoloid?

I know that feel user, i had a few BBC brother-in-laws

It's not so much as the white race is "dying" in America, it is because non-whites are savage mongrels who can't stop breeding. Look at OP's picture, look how uniformly disgusting and worthless they all look. They have no sense of civility or pride in maintaining civilization - it's just numbers. Have 6 or 7 kids that you can't afford at all, live in filth, transform your surroundings to filth. Degenerate any town or city you inhabit.

This is true for any country that allows third world mongrels to "coexist" in its borders. Don't ever do it.

97% white town.... comfy af.

Texas here

I am bailing out of this state as soon as I graduate, I am getting a non meme degree and would be willing to work in nearly any other state at this point. Any state where it gets cold, isnt insanely hot + humid 10 months out of the year and isn't sharing a border with mexico.

Dfw and houston are so shitty. Even if you live in a nice area or a suburb, expect to narrowly avoid death in a traffic accident every time you get on the interstate. Roads are shitty, drivers are literally psychotic. Even if you live/work in a nice area, you're honest to god never more than a mile or two away from a super shitty neighborhood. And God help your kids if you send them to a public school.

And if you move to Austin what's even the point of coming to Texas?

Seriously don't come to Texas

What was Dallas like 15 years ago? I read Dallas crime went up significantly because they added more public housing which brought more black people

The Indians and Mexicans would still be there but Blacks lower quality of life much more, especially Section 8 blacks

>implying there's anything actually wrong with this fix

believe, it will last a millenia

>And if you move to Austin what's even the point of coming to Texas?
Texas laws, bbq and H-E-B

I grew up in the outer suburbs/exurbs of Dallas-Fort Worth, and it would be difficult to have a better place to grow up without being born with fuck you money.

Texas is doomed in the long run because of demographics, but we probably have the best major economy in the country. Most other states have worse immigration problems than we do, or they have stagnant economies and sclerotic governments. Where exactly are you planning on moving?