Join the military: get cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

brobible.com/life/article/navy-seal-shows-off-hot-girlfriend-on-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha muh this are your aryan wheatfield waifus

#Notallwhitewomen haha

This is why the Sacred Band of Thebes was a thing.

Hmm looks like anastasia is a out to find herself in a pickle. I'll brb

God Speed user.
You doing some good work.

This is from a group called mommy wars or some shit.

They've all been found out and reported. If they were living on base and their army hubby files for divorce overseas they're removed.

Justice was done.

Please. Tell me this post is truth. I've never been so sjw style triggered. These men are off being property of the government who may have to take orders to go die and these ABSOLUTE FUCKING SLUTS can't even keep their clothes on? Or ar the very least have tact? Just nuke us already

Wow, this really makes me think

about how much I hate women.

We'll take care of it on the day of the rope.

This was posted on the "Army WTF Moments" page. It's a joke, it's not real.

If the edgelord stormkiddies don't kill my black ass first even though I've done more for society than the lot of them. Don't shoot tactical niggers please.

How do you just "meet" some guy online?

>"I was in the military"
>/r9k/ trying to get laid

>***SUPPORT ONLY***

Well, I guess they can only support your slutty decisions.

Holy fuck I am so glad I decided not to go ahead with joining up to the military when I was a kid.

Bloody hell.

Army fag here

Most of these guys are idiots who have it coming. They join the military and marry the first woman who will fuck them. They say they love her. Really they just want the marriage benefits. Then they are surprised that it was a mistake. If you marry a whore she is still a whore.

Don't marry whores. Go find an upstanding woman with good morals. Men who seek self improvement will attract woman in kind.

>tfw when i am jody

I became jody after i got cucked while in the service. Now that i am a civi, i am the one cucking people

>mfw

#GREENLIGHTONLY

Civilianfag here.
What's a jody?

Jody is the term designated for the guy fucking the wife/gf of a service member.

"The other guy" if you will

looks fake as shit, too script like, and most whores don't flaunt it THAT MUCH

just don't be married and you g2g :^)

>hoar

Yeah I don't want to be a dick, but it's true.

Also, let's be real, if she sleep with you after anything less than six months, she will not stay faithful.

You obviously don't understand the mind of normies.

>that font

Unironically makes me think

>Day of the rope
Never gonna happen kid
This is somewhat true.

what a fucking hoar

I'm in the navy and I'm cucking another guy. He knows. He also was told by his wife that she's divorcing him and haven't slept in the same bed for over 6 months now.

The saddest part is that he still let's her have access to his money and pays for her school and her gas and plane tickets so she can fuck me.

I would feel bad if it wasn't for the fact the guy seems like he's into it. If I was in his shoes I would've kicked the bitch out a while ago.

He also believes I'm the only guy his wide has slept with when I know for a fact she's been cheating on them since the day they started dating with dozens of guys.

Navy Officer here, ask me anything.

Personally I don't even have a girlfriend because the cuck meme is too strong. I don't know a single navy sailor in a relationship who isn't getting cucked and most of them even accept it.

sad!

Listen.

This should be obvious but never have a relationship when you join the military. You cannot support it. Your woman will cheat on you. It is gauranfuckingteed. Besides you'll probably want to fuck bitches where you're stationed as well.

On this topic I feel no pity. Men should not be stupid enough to think a relationship can survive through the military.

Is it true its not gay if you are underway?

I'm in the military and this shit is so common. Even the married guys themselves cheat as well.

>be soldier
>risk life to make wife live
>get back
>get cucked
>wife is blacked now

For the most part ya ive seen a lot of women cheat while my wifes been in the military fuck one guy payed me to find proof his lady was cheating while he was deployed easy money i just followed her to the bar while she proceeded to make out and dry hump a dood until i followed her back to base with the dood in tow. Point is you can not trust a military wife they are either dependas sluts and maybe one in every 50 is a decent women.

The only girls who want to marry service men are either dependas (who only want the benefits and any fool should be able to see it) or the guy's high school sweet heart (which never work out even for civilians. Nevermind the fact that you'll be gone for months on end while both of you are going through pivotal points in your lives)

Exactly. And the only guys who do this are idiots who either marry the first whore who gives them the time of day (because they want the bennies) or naive young dudes who actually believe their high school sweetie will go years without any dick in her while puss is all over his face where he's deployed.

Human nature. It doesn't work. Both sides shouldn't be stupid enough to fall for the delusion that they're unique and can make it.

good thing they put estrogen in the water, else you might do something rash

Come on, you know there are black people and niggers. They're two separate things.

>I don't know a single navy sailor in a relationship who isn't getting cucked and most of them even accept it.

What a fucking disgrace.

black "people"

There are people who seriously believe this. I've been not so jokingly propositioned.

Uhuh. My wife was a military chaplain.

Swearing an oath to love, honor and obey until death did us part - to the very God she represented as clergy - didn't seem to mean much when we were apart and the back up guy got promoted.

AWALT.

Biology will always trump psychology.
Always.

Both the husband and wife are idiots in this situation. They're perfect for each other.

Yeah, it is pathetic.

Right now one of my junior sailors is getting absolutely pushed around by his wife who is confirmed cucking him, and he does nothing but suck up to her. Gives her all his money, even leaves work to cater to her whim. I'm currently making plans to make a man out of him and make him show up to muster on time.

Shut up hoar

So what we can gather here is that the navy is full of fags and cucks? Not that surprising to be honest. Should have just joined the Marines senpai.

Amazing, considering they give you guns and train you how to use them, that there aren't more jealous servicemen blowing wives or other men away.

Presumably the answer is finding a woman with a dead sex drive or a strong submissive streak?

Heres the response.

>War
>6 MONTH VACATION WITH HIS BUDDIES

THIS HAS TO BE SATIRE RIGHT?????????? REEEEEEEE

>Should have just joined the Marines senpai.
LMAO no their OCS is even harder than Navy's.

Yeah it is depressing though. Every other day I get asked if I'm married, and then if I have a girlfriend, and I have to really restrain myself from saying no because I don't want to get cucked.

There's no way that conversation turns out well. Actually that's possibly why I've been propositioned so much, maybe they think I'm gay.

I might start leaking that I have a waifu, maybe then they'll shut up.

Navy deployments are a booze cruise

You're just getting propositioned because they're fags. That must fucking suck, being surrounded by fags and beta cucks. I think the marines aren't as cuck'd but it is harder to become an officer.

Oh well, at least you're not stupid enough to fall for it.

>make him show up to muster on time

That will put the piss back in him, do it.

BTFO

Damn Officers are such faggots they have to display their rank on Anonymous Chinese Tiger breeding boards?

Being redpilled helps, but it's painful underway. Can't get on any good sites on navy computers so I didn't even bother, mostly just read books and watched anime I brought with me.

I'm going to shore duty next which should be awesome.

>ctrl+f "font"
>1 of 1

Looks like you and I are the only ones that noticed finbro.

Seriously OP are you a 12 year old girl? what the fuck

Come on, that looks so fake. Whores like that cannot be real.

Chiefs are too busy fucking around with this chief season nonsense to post on Sup Forums or I'm sure they would have tried to dox me by now.

I feel your pain bro btw thanks for you service ;^)

Yeah the kid is a soup sandwich, borderline about to go on restriction. If he gives me any shit he's getting it.

Nope. Too bad. You sound like a genuine good person, too.

>dating, let alone MARRYING a military women
>a leaf
You deserve this fate

>every word from Heather

He learned a valuable lesson. It's never a mistake if you learn and grow from it, even if you are a fucking leaf.

Justice

Ha ha.... This was me 20 years ago. naive as fuck. Learned the hard way

6 month Vac. To a war zone. This isn't real, it has to be a troll!

>Yeah the kid is a soup sandwich, borderline about to go on restriction.

In the long run, you will make him more disciplined.

It would be harder not to. He's the kind of kid who causes all the whining about millenials.

However if I can turn him around I'll feel super conpetent so I'm going to give it a shot.

When I was deployed, EVERY married guy I knew was a miserable fuck most of the time because of problems back home. Us young and free guys had a lot of fun, usually. Don't get married while in the service, lads. I did my time, got out, married a conservative qt. When I was in the military, I just fucked bar floozies whenever my hand wasn't doing the job anymore. No relationships at all. Not worth the bullshit.

This. Any woman in the military that is even 5/10 has take a mile of cock before she even reaches her first duty station. If they are down to fuck, go ahead. But don't date them and NEVER EVER marry a woman that served in the military.

It's true. There was justice

How fucking stupid/entitled are these whores if they're openly bragging about cheating on facebook

As has been stated anyone who enters a serious relationship in the military is dumb as a brick, male or female.

Jesus Christ, I did not know this was a YRYL thread

Stuff likes this makes me wonder why people even bother signing up for the military. I'm sure the pay and benefits are nice but if you have to fight a war the people you're fighting for don't even care about you.

Makes me glad that I got talked out of joining, I wouldn't fight for this shithole.

This makes me feel fucking ill and i'm not even in the military or even have a GF, i'd probably gut you infront of the cunt then do the time happily, what the fuck is wrong with you betas..

Just another reason women shouldn't have rights

:^)

There's a reason why you're told not to get married while serving in the military. Unless your wife is a saint, you're almost guaranteed to get cucked.

Yup

brobible.com/life/article/navy-seal-shows-off-hot-girlfriend-on-Sup Forums/

Monster.

>gives them warning
>wives empty bank accounts, sell cars, etc
>soldiers even more fucked

This whole thread, yeeesh

When will 2D loving waifus become real?

:(

>Unfaithful roastie
Women must learn there are consequences, if you really want to help them.

You know what to do, Sup Forums.

>ISIS
>Anti-Israel

>It's easier to start an entire bullshit movement and blame men for not liking my body instead of just eating less and losing weight so I can become more attractive and raise my status. Y'know, because that would actually take effort on my part.

Women.