Holy shit lads. It is true. Today in class at my university, some white woman student was talking about "white males."

Holy shit lads. It is true. Today in class at my university, some white woman student was talking about "white males."

"All medical advances were made by 'white males' who only cared about 'white male' disease/illness." - said in front of the entire class

how do you respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZ6nS5BrYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The guy who came up with the pap smear was a fucking WHITE MALE and that's pretty goddamn beneficial to women's health.

>tell her to choke on a smallpox and syphillis infested dick

I hope you have pneumonia

what's a pap smear?

>how do you respond to this?

Point out how niggers have low IQ, backed up by statistical evidence and an explanation of the bell curve.

Thats not even true thouh. Chinks,indians and arabs also made medical advances.

The pop boom in the third world is currently caused by white medicine.

But these people are mentally insane fanatics. There is no reasoning with them.

>white males are self-serving and only cure white male diseases

Sounds to me like they did a fucking great job then and pulled their own weight, while every other demographic fucked up and failed to cure their diseases.

they paint the insides of the vag with some sort of ink that reveals injuries or growths.

ask her what a white male disease/illness is, and how it's classified as one

Papylona virus. Get off my board child.

That's OK because we're all the saaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

oh ok, thank you user

alright, i will

>All medical advances were made by 'white males'

Well she's not wrong

Laughing at her

"who cares"

Was literally one of my classes at my medical school. Taught us that doctors did nothing to help diseases for women or minorities until they could be doctors too.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Assuming it's not the prof...

... stand up and say that you are upset about the micro-aggressions you are hearing, and demand to know why the prof isn't doing anything about it.

... then look at the woman and say "this sort of blatent sexist speech may be OK where you come from, but not for me."

A white male made it possible for non-whites to enjoy milk

If she's going to play like that why not say:

Why haven't the blacks made medicine for black people then?

oh snap this too senpai, play by their rules. Logic means nothing to them.

>be a woman
>in college
>probably on a scholarship for women only
>complain about white males
>she's probably been vaccinated
>wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for the scientific advantages of white males
>complains

You get up out of your seat walk to the front of the class and Kneel. It's the respectful way to say dude fuck your beliefs.

Cant say anything m8, whoever says something like that is so unbelievably uninformed and lacks the knowledge or critical thinking skills that would be necessary to even have any sense of rational discourse. All you can do is smile, smile and die a little every time it happens.

You say "There is only one race the human race you fucking bigot!"

"So you're saying that there are medical differences between different races and between the genders? I thought we're all the same?"

Watch the panic look on her face as she realizes she's cornered.

t b h bringing black slaves to america was a huge mistake in retrospect

Our ancestors absolutely didnt want niggers here. They just wanted the cotton picked.

Most other species will try to get out of slavery, niggers are so lazy they just accepted it.

The forefathers could have done the work themselves, they just didn't want to.

It would have been great if they weren't so lazy.

> bring up race in argument with liberal
No way this will backfire. Why not throw in a rant about the jews while you are at it, to redpill the room?

im sure the other 98% of americans who didnt own slaves fucking hated them for driving wages down and wanted them to stay in africa

not about being lazy, but about maximizing profit and minimizing labor expense

>all medical advances were made by white males
Well, she got that part right.

Tell her that attributing all medical advances to white males, which is patently false, is a micro aggression that displays her own inherit racism and sexism.

Call her a racist cunt.

Say that a white man invented the Polio vaccine. Say that Western medicine has saved millions of lives. Say that white doctors help tons of people in the 3rd world. Say that your very right to attend school was pushed by whites. Stress that she has rights because of whites.

Florence Nightingale
Elizabeth Blackwell
Gerty Cori
Gertrude Ellion

Tell them to read a damn book.

What are your scientific basis to come with this claim. Can you cite your sources or tell us how you have come to this conclusion.

[Add that it points the quite the oposite that medicine is medicine and was developed for both female and male purposes... give examples.. you prolly know more of this shit... or do it after her response]

>her response will be my basis? uh uh uh you might say it's more of a theory of mine[feelings]
uhuh.. so

watch this feminist from here, kek I've trolled her. Damnit these people are wasting resources, she should be making bread and there should be more ML reseearch there they got some sick people there on this now... grrr...

youtube.com/watch?v=DCZ6nS5BrYc

>roast her
>also read their plans that is all these wackos that got phases like isis, like feminists....

user you are just a fucking white male, you wouldn't understand

>All medical advances were made by 'white males' who only cared about 'white male' disease/illness.
Unlike every other race, which surely were jumping at the opportunity to help white males out when they had those diseases and illnesses?

now that's quite the claim coming from black people

is it smear? or shmear, like cream cheese

You realize your university also has a human resources department and you can file a claim that is is making prejudice statements and disrupting the harmony of the class.
They have to take it seriously or risk a lawsuit.

Fuck Murica stop being cowards it's that simple.

They paint racism and sexism so hard they end up being ignorant of those minority or women who did achieve stuff in history unless they were leftist crusaders. But if it's just some black doctor back in history who did regular stuff they will not be interested at all.

>All medical advances were made by 'white males'
redpilled as fuck

desu im breddy old and dont know what the fuck a papsmear is

breddy sure i give my gf lots of yeast infections too lol

Mount her infront of your classmates to display dominance and discourage future challenges from your peers.

i dont

>live in Europe
>study in Europe
>work in Europe
>only know Europeans
>rarely see anyone of another race
>several hundred years later
>WAAAAAAAH WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THINGS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
Look at the disgusting lack of diversity in this 1632 work. Fucking white males.

this

>breddy sure i give my gf lots of yeast infections too lol
Stop jacking off with toast then

Fuck Canadians are weird

>Stop jacking off with toast then
while i do tho....

That is not the pap smear.

The pap smear is a test to look at the epithelial surface of the cervix, to look for pathologic changes under the microscope.

What you describe is painting the cervix with acetic acid, to reveal HPV affected surfaces so they can be destroyed.

You're welcome, bitch.

Take her out to lunch and compliment her on her impressive knowledge and understanding

Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis was a Hungarian physician of German extraction
now known as an early pioneer of antiseptic procedures.
Described as the "savior of mothers",
Semmelweis discovered that the incidence of puerperal fever (also known as "childbed fever")
could be drastically cut by the use of hand disinfection in obstetrical clinics.
Puerperal fever was common in mid-19th-century hospitals and often fatal, with mortality at 10%–35%.
Semmelweis proposed the practice of washing hands with chlorinated lime solutions in 1847.

smack your dick in the desk when it is quiet so it really sounds...

kek back at I think it was drivers ed or no some other class we had 1 grill and I did this lol. She got pissed and left the class. I don't remember why it was just funny. You heard smack smack smack, and she new what I wuz into the doings cuz I was a jackass lol

Here in Norway, testicular cancer is the cancer that kills the most. Yet research on breast cancer gets funded by a lot more.

what is this anonymiss, ahahahahaha I remember it now

You sound like a nigger.

The first obvious question is to ask her why she thinks it's up to white males to solve other demographics' problems for them. Is that because she feels that only white males can do that? Or does she feel "white males" are somehow stopping others from curing their own diseases? Even if that were the case, surely a billion plus Chinese people and a billion plus Indian people could somehow manage to overcome that. And, if they can cure their own diseases, then surely they ought to be held accountable for curing these other conditions also. Otherwise, they're being held to a lower standard, and that's the bigotry of lowered expectations, right?

Then follow up with how, based on her arguments, all medicine involving protecting the mother's health post-birth would be useless to men and should never have developed. If she counters that a lot of it was done by women and that males only help mothers because they need mothers to raise their children, point out that, in almost all cultures, women had exclusive domain over birth and post-birth care for millennia. And no significant advances were made under their watch beyond herbs and old wives tales. Once male doctors were finally allowed observe the process both infant and maternal mortality rates plummeted.

Ask her to think about that for a second. That the safety and efficacy of the most primal, most primary function of women, which was entirely their purview since the beginning of time, and whose outcomes were literally a matter of life and death to their own constituency, was only improved - and massively so, at that - by the brilliant insight of white male doctors.

Ask her to explain why she thinks that's the case.

Thank you, white man! You have saved so many lives!

I wuz been called "negern" at some point amongst others..

nah jackass humor we did all sorts of stupid shit all the time as little shits. I had change with another goyim because we horsed around so much lol. Got good grades and all. It's part of growing up dude.

Hey beat this
I was not in on this
>Be 12-13 yods
>Nice ski jump, they jump ey, let's go
>look at this plastic well they can ski down here
>let's go over "kulen" up to "unnarenna"
>looks down
>all the idiots have luckily jeans on and not thin shorts
>lets do it!
it's like a long way down on plastick... which is ment for skis not buttocks...

Jesus christ these guys got 3rd degrees burns their jeans melted to their skin and beyond

>Protip: do not do that. Don't tell your kids iether, because then they will just do it

We had a lot of keks there, both in the winter and the summer with anything from a floating mattress to anything you could think off .

Ask her what implicates that.
Or i'd laugh I guess.
People get really mad when you laugh and they are being serious.

You stand up and point at her and scream "RACIST"

>white people cant take jokes
>black chimp freakout last night over calling her daughters dress a costume

>White people can't take jokes

But I thought we had nigger slaves?

So in your opinion, races are different, even medically. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

This "white male" thing is so fucking dumb i can't believe it exists. I'm glad i am Norwegian and Not White.
If white jews can disidentify them selves as being white then i certantly i don't see a fucking reason why anyone else has to bear this cattle label mush of unknown ethnicities.

If every "white" person just found their heritage and disidentified themselves with being white, the power the garbadge is trying to have over you will go away.

White is just another word for no soul. It takes away your individuality in my opinion.

THE CLINTION FOUNDATION HAS BEEN CAUGHT STEALING HUNDREDS FROMDONORS CREDIT CARDS GET IN HERE

>garbage

Hah, first slave owner was black and fought for the right to own slaves.

Also, why have no black doctors cured black diseases? Do they need whites to do it for them?

>Our ancestors
>Jews

pick one

don't reveal your power level, rebbe

It was a WHITE MALE who figured out that we should wash our hands as a basic sanitary measure. Why? Because doctors would handle disease-ridden corpses and then without a moment's hesitation they would deliver babies and would infect the mothers in the process leading to their deaths.