"Well I suppose it's not good to have two fat people in the same room."

>"Well I suppose it's not good to have two fat people in the same room."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87627077/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this supposed to work, she's nowhere near fat

>dead silence

inb4 that guy who posts the picture of the woman and a shit retort shows up then samefags his reply to make it look funnier than it is.

You're right and we all appreciate you for eating the other one.

>"I am rubber you are glue"

Do you just need more time? CELLS

Not only is this not a good comeback, its actually worse then how it went down, cuz shes nowhere near fat at all. its would just spawn a million LOL NA comments

Just reply "Why?"

If she explains, she looks mean (she already had to issue a written apology for the original joke)
If she plays it down, the joke loses its punch.

Just ask why.

>fuck you, you stupid bitch. I'm going to bash your fucking skull in with a hammer and set your house on fire

>I've been a recovering alcoholic for the past two years. My girlfriend recently left me after she saw me laying on our lawn with a bottle of jack in my hand. The films I've done lately have been for money only since my spending habits have blown far out of proportion. I feel souls and with nowhere to turn. How could you say something like that to a man like me? Do you not have any empathy. You are truly a disgusting human bean.

what doth he meaneth with yon?

Oh fuck, I hate that guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=771omE_ZJ78

>Sup Forums STILL hasn't come up with a good comeback

We have though, numerous times.
>Why?
>Well George is married and Leo has had better, stick to the weather.
etc etc

The whole "we need more time" thing is the worst part of these threads.

>
"That was a good one, tell whoever wrote that for you to keep it up."

That's the same guy who insists that there is no good comeback right? Fuck that guy.

sorry jonah, I like my men DARK

Yeah, he got exposed pretty hard when somebody checked the archive and it showed the exact same wojack reaction image in nearly every thread.

Fuck that guy.

BERBERED

>with a look of incredulous bemusement
>"Wow. What the fuck? You invite me for an interview and then pull this shit? That's pretty fucking shitty. Suck my balls, I guess."
>Walk up and leave

There, easy.

>Why?
Oh, I think you know why.

Yeah, now samefag your shit reply, faggot.

>Yeah, just like that. That's exactly how you would leave.

That makes no sense on several levels because a)she's not fat b)why not have two fat people in a room. Good job

Oh good, the samefag has arrived to grace us with his shit replies.

At least you've had the common sense to use new images that can't be traced on the archive, bravo.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER I'LL KILL YOU BITCH I'LL FUCKING END YOU THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU SNAP AT ME YOU BITCH

You were once that guy and you're miffed that the mantle was passed down.

Jonnafags are this bootyblasted.

At least you're scrubbing your images now so they can't be traced on the archive.

Bravo.

>Relax, will ya? For crying out, what's got into you? I'mma breaking your balls a little bit, that's all, I'm only kidding with you.

Now see? This is how you do a meme. It gets you engaged, trying to brainstorm a good comeback.

Sneed and Jag autists get fucked.

Not samefagging, bro. I've posted comebacks for both Jonah and Ornella. I'm pretty neutral in the conflict; I just think the meme is funny.

You're getting lazy, and even more unfunny.

Agree. This is one of the better Sup Forums memes. I have no idea why the threads keep getting deleted. They're pretty funny and productive, and the topic is Sup Forums-related.

...what?

I swear on my mother's future grave, I never posted any of those. I posted this one a month back, because I thought it was funny.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/87627077/

Why are you so worked up? We're just breaking balls.

>Jonahfag's are so paranoid they think people need to samefag to BTFO out of their terrible comebacks.
Pathetic.

>False-flagging samefagging
Pathetic

Bullshit. You're in nearly all of these threads, samefagging your shit constantly and being unfunny.

Would things have gone down differently if, instead of that cunt Miles, Channing had been there?

>why
Autistic virgin approach thinkining you're being stern when just awkward
Noone is laughing at that bitter crap, nevermind the fact you didn't even attempt to get your manhood back.

Try again, incel.

True, I am in every thread like this that pops up, but I don't samefag. And like I said, I post comebacks for both Jonah and Ornella. I just think it's a funny meme.

Seriously, why are you so mad?

>He's still here.
Fuck off, nobody finds you funny.

I'm not mad. I'm telling you to fuck off. The two can be separate instances.

Concession accepted.
>Picturing the autist who thinks saying 'why?' is a 4D chess move
Wew

>Watch it Aisha.

>Autistic virgin approach thinkining you're being stern when just awkward
It worked for Mel /ourguy/ Gibson.

>He still thinks he is funny or witty

>I'm telling you to fuck off.
Why?

>I-it's un-funny.
Only thing unfunny here is the comebacks that you retards are coming up for Jonah.

>of course he'd leave, he doesn't want syphilis
wtf I love Channing now

>He's still trying to be funny

Jonah wasn't once considered the sexiest man alive.

Will you fuck off already?

I keked

He has a point though. The comeback examples you posted were dreadful and if those are some of the "good ones" you claim Sup Forums has come up with then I can't imagine you have many friends irl because you would get eviscerated by even the most tame friendly banter

Only the top one is me. Look at the name retard.

>HURR DURR IF YOU SAVE A POST A PICTURE ON Sup Forums YOU'RE A SAMEFAGGING SHILL

Congratulations you BTFO of yourself.

>He has a point though.
No he doesn't.

>Congratulations you BTFO of yourself.

Yes, but I've taken you down with me. I've dragged you down to my level and beaten you with experience, and gotten you to admit you're a samefag while calling me one.

You've been outplayed.

What are some unironically good comebacks you guys came up with?

yes he does. Post an actual decent comeback that's funny and not bitter and that doesn't need anything other than decent delivery to work. We're all waiting.
>why?
would literally be brushed off "lol I think you can figure it out Jonah"
and
isn't even a comeback it's you taking the joke too seriously and making the entire situation awkward.

If those are your top two examples of "good" comebacks then you haven nothing. Just accept it.

fuck you

>He still thinks they're good comebacks

No retard, it's obvious as fuck that you've been samefagging hard itt.

>"lol I think you can figure it out Jonah"
Removes all punch from the joke, followed by a shrug from Jonah. No incident, very downplayed.

>isn't even a comeback
Yes it is, you utter moron.

>as the french say "I give up ! U got me"

>You stupid little cunt. Every day I wake up to better looking women than you, I roll over and see their taught, nubile, bodies, and I then walk out my room onto my veranda and see the blue shimmering olympic sized pool that I bought at the mere age of 18 while you bathe yourself in a tin can that you call a bathtub.

>You may think of me as a clown, a joke, some kind of punching bag you can jab at, but behind this clown facepaint lies a darker man, a man that learned the ins and outs of Hollywood. You read the stories? The stories about the child rapists, the old fat jews that take advantage of scared starry eyed women, the stories that break even the strongest of men? Well guess what? Im one of those jews.

>I am not the small human being that has to sit on the casting couch, I am the man that turns on the camera and says "suck my balls" and I don't get back talk, I get "how long Daddy?". You may think you're safe since your some white flag-waving frog, but the ever extending reach of Hollywood is here, its shadow looms over that rusty ass tower you think is quaint, bitch. The taping of this show will end, and then you'll get a call, not from your boss, but your boss' boss, and it will be a short one, only two words will be uttered, can you guess them?

>None of this needs to happen though, all you need to do is go into the green room after the taping, undress yourself, oil your body down, and start stretching your god damn throat because its going to be working overtime. Then afterwards, wipe yourself down, swallow whats in your mouth, and then pride yourself in what events just unfolded. Digest what happened, because this is but a blip in my life, but a large blot in yours.

>Leo wouldn't have been as nice as me if he heard you talking like you just were, he wouldn't have given a response, he would have just told his buddy Ike to force himself on you. Be thankful. Be very fucking thankful.

>Ill be waiting in the green room.

>No retard, it's obvious as fuck that you've been samefagging hard itt.
Takes one to know one.
You've been thoroughly outplayed.

You can even trace these reaction images if you wish. Consider it homework.

>Removes all punch from the joke,
Not an argument, the joke already landed.
>yeah huh!
ok sweetheart. Go get some friends and learn how to banter because you're embarassing yourself.

I thought we already settled on
>what am I, your pimp?

bitter angry fatty.

>Not an argument
Why, because you say so?
Lol what a nerd. Are you that kid that got told "stop trying to be funny" ?

>That's funny, I have a fantasy where you're capable of telling a joke that's actually clever.

it's ok. Nobody would even remember the exchange if he had used this line and showed he could brush off the exchange. The entire reason anybody even remembers this segment is because Jonah looked like he wanted to kill himself after the joke and then went into hiding for like a month afterwards

>That implies you get paid.

>saying "why" is a valid comeback
The utter state of Sup Forums

>file.png
Lol could you be any more obvious? You unfunny cunt.

Because I just told you retard. the joke already landed and the entire audience is already laughing at you.
>take the punch out of the joke
so would laughing along with the crowd until the interviewer gives the next question. Or do you honestly think the weather girl would go into detail explaining the joke to you? Of course that's what you think because you're autistic and you don't know how human interaction works.

>Samefagging constantly to cover up embarrassment on an anonymous website
The state of your life.

>file.png

why is everyone who uses the archive always a massive autist brehs?

Come up with a good comeback.

yeah but women are always insecure about their fat, she wouldn't call his bluff

I thought we established that the best answers are:

>What am I? Your pimp?
Or
>Are hotel room threesomes how you got your job as a weathergirl?

>As the french say, I give up! You got me.

Because they think that the whole world agrees with them and if someone disagrees with their opinion, that they must be a "samefag", "JIDF", "Correct he Record" etc.

>Hah, that was funny. I need to meet your writers.

>I'm shaking, I'm shaking

You're one of those people who cry about Sup Forums (when nobody mentioned them), aren't you?
I can smell leftist on you.

And I thought French people being rude, arrogant and slutty was just a stereotype

Imagine Jonah actually pulling that off. The whole room would go silent from the shock. Weak liberal frogs can't handle the truth.

These threads will never NOT make me giggle like a French school girl

Where's you're comeback? Is Jonah supposed say this on French Sup Forums?

Yeah well, your country is being raped by Muslims.

>Where's you're comeback?
On your mothers chin.

he's not even dark

Imagine being this paranoid and delusional
Take your meds.

kek, crude

Weak, unoriginal and over used. Just like your moms pussy

Unfunny, overall unwanted and unnecessary. Like your entire life.

Neither of us are very funny, lol.