Reminder Hilloli threads are a CTR smear campaign plot

To associate Trump with a fringe group of "pedophiles" and use that as a last resort smear effort that will work given America's sensitivity regarding lolishit.

Sup Forums is being played like a damn fiddle for having the election in the bag and eating up this stupid shit before November 8th.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U
7chan.org/pco/res/11081.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping.

Don't fuck this up, Sup Forums

Bump

Thanks, user. I really am concerned this is a plot.

I'm curious whether she wants to enforce all the bullshit she voted for in PROTECT 2003 or if she'd leave the status quo alone. Nice thing is that if she does try to enforce it, it encourages more Hilloli, since it's obviously legal under the Miller test.

that black woman is lit asf familia

Also, one of the reasons people want Trump is to prove you can't shut down your opponent by calling him a racist, this would only make that better.

this

True but I'm concerned Loli is a bit too far for standard audiences

>Reminder Hilloli threads are a CTR smear campaign plot

All those threads are started by Joe Biden.

doobs confirms.

But I feel too much of Sup Forums now has a thinly veiled excuse to be hypocritical degenerates to stop them.

Bump.

Bump.

I only came here bc OP pic looked pretty tasty

I'll bet they are. The Pedo Biden stuff is sucking attention, too. I'm still torn on the Biden stuff but this hilloli shit must stop.

bump

Nothing wrong with pedophilia.

Bump.

bump

seriously those slices of bread look like fluffy heaven

Exactly, kikes keep creating these subversive fucking threads and our much-praised (((mods))) are doing jack shit about it.

This.
You faggots are falling for the dumbest trick.
Not to mention that spilling your seed for someone or something holds occult significance that is counter to our goals here.

Yes same thing with the Biden Pedophile stuff. It isn't important right now

liberals support islam, islam supports pedophilia. it's perfectly fine, shill

>You faggots are falling for the dumbest trick.

You have to admit, most of the Sup Forums userbase is pretty dumb

bump

i don't like jelly

bump. report all hilloli threads and images

This is fact.

Whereas any other bait merely disorganizes us, this bait will disturb the process of making America great again. Do not bite!

Honestly I thought this too.

They even commissioned shadman. I mean honestly, couldn't they have gotten anyone else?

Post recipe.

I care more about Sup Forums and America than any sane person would; I'm far from a shill.

I think it is a Chinese roast duck with hoisin sauce , in a bun.

>Reminder Hilloli threads are a CTR smear campaign plot

It's irrelevant. We will be smeared. We will be accused of shit we did not do and of holding believes we do not hold. Accept it and move on.

The greatest weakness of an Anonymous movement is that anyone can join. The name of Anonymous has been co-opted by other groups for years. The CIA pretend to be Anonymous when they were helping to co-ordinate the Arab spring.

Our greatest strength is resiliency. We are already accused of every fucking crime and perversion under the sun. Nothing new can touch us. The Clinton attempt to tarnish our image is memetic equivalent of taking a piss in a river.

Less than a year ago Pepe posters were being accused of all being mass shooters. No one even remembers that now.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDiOmviCq3U

Thanks, I actually took that pic myself when I made it. Look up "steamed bao bun" for a recipe on that bread. The pbj is plain ol store stuff .

The threads are good because they're funny and creating OC.
If you're concerned about the media, we'd have to delete all the boards except for /lgbt/.
"Alt-right Trump Supporting Nazi Racist Homophobic Hackers on Steroids are Also Lolicons. Cumming up after that, 12 Reasons Everyone who Doesn't Vote for Hillary is a Murderer"

>Hilloli threads are a CTR smear campaign plot

Steamed bun pbj? Yes plz

Check the news Monday after these threads.

You know it.

You don't get it.

The intensely bizarre nature of Hilloli will be incomprehensible to normies.

What's that? Nazi frogs? Clinton CP? Normal people will see this material as just another far-fetched smear.

>Check the news Monday after these threads.
That's not proof.

Rollin in the deep

Bring back Hilloli

>drawings
>pedophilia
Come on now we didn't get where we are now by censoring ourselves.

new thread guys

Since when did we start caring what the plebs think?

wtf is hilloli?

Oh that makes sense. I was gonna say it's kinda weird that when a board where half of the people hate anime and most hate pedophiles makes this Hillaryloli shit.

It never seemed genuinely Sup Forums

Seriously, this, my fellow anonymous posters.

Stupid normie plebs cannot contain our memes. Surely this will not affect the current election whatsoever.

It's what happens when fringe groups start to legitimize themselves, they make compromises to make their group more mainstream.

Rolling m80

So you want us to give up what made us Sup Forums to fit in?

When the election depends on two states.

We had nothing to lose before.
Be gone heretic.

Exactly. I'd hate to have things fuck up because of this. Kek needs to send some digits, maybe that will catch some focus.

shad sucks

I think you cunts are shills trying to smear Sup Forums.

The narrative in the news right now is to drive a connection between trump and pepe/Sup Forums.

Hilloli is awfully convenient timing, it really makes me think...

Keep posting this

Do whatever you want man. You really cant stop.it.

Just stop. Help yourself early.

Hilloli doesn't even hold a candle to PoopooPeepee and they already tried to use that against us.

HILLOLI NOT ALLOWED HERE ANYMORE, WE MOVIN SENPAI

Is there a tag to search this shit in r34 sites? what's the tag? Hilloli? Or just hillary clinton?

Roll for pixie redhead

You know what, I was actually thinking this when one of the threads popped up.

We need to push this out, fast.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING YOU DUMB GOYS

After reading this message I've become #MentallyHill

>leaf

See the id

rollerino

Lolicon hentai is not what made Sup Forums, take that degeneracy elsewhere

That doesn't make any sense. What could possibly be more smeartastic than the shit we post every day?

Roll for Tonya

Nice try, but this thread is anti ctr

rollolol

Raquel. Damn she fit af. Yup i'd smash

loli is a site wide test of powerlevel.

If you're not okay with loli, get out of Sup Forums, don't care what board you frequent, get the fuck out subhuman normiecuck. No one with a brain so inferior and stunted he can't tell reality apart from fiction should be on Sup Forums, stay he fuck on reddit or facebook.

I guess there is only one thing to do

Holy shit, what is original sauce?

Knowing my luck, I get ass.

links in the threads senpai see you there

I fear we may already be compromised. If so, it was nice knowing y'all.

r34 shoah'd it all

There are many r34 sites, I know the generic paheal one is run by a jew who literally said "I'm not okay with loli, i havent been asked to not host it, I personally dont want to upload such content" and thus the site is shit, but there are plenty other r34 sites who aren't run by filthy kikes

...and of course, I get the one with the astronomical bail, assault with firearm, and terrorist watch.
>muh plotting gun-toting terrorist waifu with price on head
Fuck, why can't I have nice things? Does she at least get turned on from being on the lam and fuck me like a heated rabbit? No wait, she'll probably just shoot everyone else around her - including me. Great, mentally unstable AND is marked for death.

We did. The mods ended it on this board. What happens outside of Sup Forums doesn't matter to us.

Yeah I'm sure you faggots will spam it but that's irrelevant.

>image
Lol who the fuck sits down and makes shit like that

Pro tip shill, only Sup Forums is this edgy and males paragraph rants.

You'll fit in sometime I'm sure.

rolliiiinn

If ALL else fails guys just know I posted on the same board where Camp Sherwood is

We're in good company

7chan.org/pco/res/11081.html

Nump

it's not only fucking ctr or similar, its fucking jidf kikes, it all started happening around the same time, about 2 hours ago, they are not even subtle about this shit anymore

does sage work at all?
do janitors and mods even give a shit, or are they in on it?
other freespeech forums are under attack as well, jewtube and twatter are fubar

Rollinh

roal

pls get a q t

>the whole of Sup Forums are paedophiles just like me!

Yeah, no. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums you fucking nonce and never come back. Ever.

I just realized I missed the octo 8 get. Fuck.

>8888888

Fucking Diamond Joe.

bump

It's crazy. We need to be strong and nip this shit in the bud. Never underestimate a cornered beast, and we have one of the most powerful ones in human history backed against the wall right now. Stop being stupid, Sup Forums. Mods too