What is Sup Forums's opinion of this man?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D83NhIQbmw
youtube.com/watch?v=N68t7NvuTgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tragic whigger.
It was not his fault. He probably knows his cringey youth but he has to keep up the act and commit.
Shame.

>marshall (((mathersberg)))

He has the psych blueprint of someone that could be like us but it was colored in with what was available

tragic isthe right word, very tragic indeed, could have been a gifted contributor

Faggot wigger but he still made the best rap song of all time

On Howard Stern before he blew up big
They really make fun of him for being wigged , not his fault tho
youtube.com/watch?v=7D83NhIQbmw

>Now I'm catchin' the flack from these activists When they raggin' Actin' like I'm the first rapper to smack a bitch and say fagot Shit, Just look at me like I'm ya closest pal A poster child The muthafuckin' spokesman now for White America!

He hates himself more than I hate him

And I hate whiggers.

As a fan of his earlier stuff, I have some opinions. First off, he is not much different than other rap artists of his time (See his D12 stuff) just a lot edgier.

He was messed up in the head anyways, got hooked on sleeping pills and fucked up his relationship with his entire family (his mom hates him, his wife hates him, his daughter has never had a well developed home).

He is nice to look at in terms of a thrashing animal, his stuff is very raw, but the political stuff started happening as he went downhill.

I just love the fact that blacks hold onto rap as some kind of cultural trophy and the best rap artist of all time ends up being white.
kek.

Sup Forums hates him because it disproved that whites are better than blacks

Owned by Jews
Made some okay music
Realizes that acting like a nigger is a bad thing
Dude is possibly the luckiest motherfucker alive

From Xzibit's song The Gambler
>Sure as God made man, the first man was Black
>The Black man made pyramids and gangsta rap
>That's all I know, cuz poppa didn't raise no rats
>Face the facts not the fiction
I like it but godamn its literally "We wuz kangs"

In a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=N68t7NvuTgQ

Witch one?

Which

his later albums are embarrassingly bad but slim shady lp and marshall mathers lp are undeniable classics

eminem show is solid

He made up with his mom and doesn't harbor any more ill will towards his wife anymore. His daughter graduated high school with a 3.9 GPA and is supposedly seeking a career in entrepreneurship or psychology. No nudes or attention whoring of her to be found anywhere. He was confused just like any other young man but managed to straighten his life out as he got older. He's matured a lot as a person and his music is great. Anyone that says otherwise must not have a proper taste.

Based.

How does it disprove that, isn't he considered one of the best rappers of all time?

Typical white male who was born in the hood and became successful because of "muh blessings" when he did it simply because he was a moderately intelligent white male.

Props for achieving success in a tough industry.

Untouchable in a "battle" freestyle.

Basically Slim Shady gets props.