WAKE ME UP

>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
correctrecord.org/about-us/
latimes.com/politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

temporary dip from the non-stop attacks from the media on hillary. your dream will be over soon trumpettes

>CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM THE DARK

>non-stop attacks from the media on hillary
audible kek, good show CTR

clinton +1,5 in newst poll and in all polls of polls
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

CAN'T WAKE UP

BID HER BLOOD TO RUN

Thank you for correcting the record

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

>non-stop attacks from the media on hillary
oh?

>tfw all that media damage control and subversion only adds to the momentum

hehehe i'm going to make a shitpost on Sup Forums hehehe

how is CTR doing with the Trump leaks? There's lot's of documents linking him to the white supremascist mass murderer Sam Hyde, better check this up.

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

What is CTR? Haven't been on in a while and just started seeing that.

Correct the Record

One of Hillary's largest Super PACs that takes a pretty active role in subverting forums and comment sections online with millions in funding.

Corrupt Trump Rightwingers

I'M SO TIRED OF BEING HERE

Good shall triumph over evil.

Trump
>being scrutinized, hounded in his rallies, lied about since the beginning of his campaign
>becoming increasingly stronger by the day

Hillary
>has an entire political party and an army of media personalities and spin doctors paving her the way to presidency
>collapses from "pneumonia" while a the president and a former president campaigns on her behalf

Thanks

HERE IS THE NEWS
ANOTHER ACTION FILLED ADVENTURE

some stupid Drumpfkin conspiracy, Madam Secretary Clinton will wipe the floor with that CLOWN

>She's fine, everyone coughs
>She's f-fine, everyone collapses randomly in 75 degree weather
>She's strong, she was battling pneumonia
>It's just a few days of canceled events
>What about Trump?! Oh, there's his physician letter
>Forget about Hillary! Think about how fat he is
>No family history of heart disease? Still!

>Have you forgotten about Hillary yet? No? Shit

I don't think Hillary can recover from this. You just can't collapse in public and run as if you're totally healthy. Especially Bill saying she frequently collapses and others recalling collapses while in the state department. The concussion will never be a dead story.

I'VE BEEN LIVING A LIE

THERE'S NOTHING I N S I D E

Hillary still has one very strong supporter!

>+-10% margin of error

this poll is so fucking worthless

Keked

Your post reminds me of the messages world leaders send you in Civ Revolution when you're just about to win.

>CTR: "Your dreams of a Domination victory will be dashed by our mighty armies!"

because it's actually 57.2 to 31.3 am i rite cuccboi

>clinton +1,5 in newst poll and in all polls of polls
Thats the average over a shitton of older polls dipshit, they gradually weight out the older polls 1000x slower than they should. The most recent poll shows Trump ahead by a point, and then the other poll that came out yesterday yet for some reason they show it below polls that came out on the 13th has Trump ahead by 6. You can't even fucking read dates.

>photoshopping polls

I know dad is closing the gap but come on guys this shit just gives CTR narratives more ammo

Fucking kek!

Trump is winning polls rigged in Hillary's favor.

i don't think you know what a margin of error is

eric?

>this

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

>This poster is ACTUALLY being paid for these garbage and obvious shillposts
>where do I apply

You brilliant bastard, I just noticed this myself and kek my ass off

What do they mean by this?

66 KEK PROVES ITS TRUE

This. Trump will lose

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERYTIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Fuck you user.. Just snorted my white coffee out my nose.

E R I C
R
I
C

Thank you for correcting the record.

Trolls, some of whom might be actual shills from the Super Pac Correct the Record.

It's just Sup Forums overexaggerating as usual and pretending that hypercontrarianism and trolling aren't always half of all posts on a chan board.

Ahem:

correctrecord.org/about-us/

Its not a conspiracy if they aren't covering anything up.

All thanks to some random slav in new york..

FEAR IS HOW I MOVE, CONFUSING WHAT IS REAL

>when you try to justify your ctr shitpost using our system of accountability

You realize you're just giving kek more power, right?

>they cook the polls so hard yet Trump is STILL closing the gap

Must suck working for ZOG

If OC, very well done user.

Don't worry the polls are rigged right, bub?

Oh wait, that was our narrative.

>OC
>on Sup Forums
keep looking

DrumpfIDF is so pathetic, Drumpfniggers need to be shot

>They know we aren't falling for it anymore
Stay mad cuck

Even though these polls are great, right now they don't matter much.
The 1st debate will be what determines the race.
Let's hope Trump brings his A-game.

Drumpfkin scum

The media have been bending over backwards trying to to soften her fall. (geddit?) So your comment makes no sense.

I don't want to wake up from this.

I'M ABOUT TO BREAK

stop sliding this goys

RealClearPolitics suspiciously leaves out polls with Trump leading... Probably due to them only using select polls. For example, there was a poll showing Trump LEADING in NEW MEXICO. That poll doesn't exist on RCP.
I imagine it's because RCP wants to only use popular, "credible" polling orgs, which (PPP as a great example) have are mostly funded by the Dems.

what poll tracker is this a screenshot of?

Keck confirms!!

latimes.com/politics/

Thanks for kekekking the record

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>Managed to bet 2000 bucks on trump before normies found out how sick hillary was

Great profit and wins are coming my way. Now its too late for those who havent bet however.

I also put 2K on him the moment he entered the race, I always was a fan of the Apprentice and knew he would win

No way. That was super early.

What was the odds? I bet when it was 5/2, aka 3.5.

How much predicted to win?

how is trump at multiple percentages on the same poll according to that graph?

Kek I so wish we can have sound webms

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

it was 17/1, I only bet for the nomination, got a comfy 13K

I reward your great faith in Trump with this ultra retro hentai picture from the 90's.

Thats an amazing sum. I have never bet ever in my life, and I not only bet on Trump, but I doubled down on the bet two days later.

I'm a poorfag, if I knew it was legal to bet money I wouldnt have spent my money on electronics like a chump.

Still, will drink my debt-ridden liberal sisters tears once I win. Must piss her off knowing her neet brother lifting furniture will have more money than her and her fancy education.

MAGA the tides is turning, I hope Trump helps us destroy Merkel. Don't forget about us America-senpai

I owed nearly 7000 to the IRS for not paying taxes from my business, Trump really saved my ass, he'll save all of us

>debt-ridden liberal sisters tears
SAME THING HERE FRIEND
the tears have slowed down though, she's pretty smug about a Clinton victory

I don't get it? An invisible jew behind the post?

Trump is already making us win brother, no better symbology. I've waited for this my whole life, and I know he will deliver in ways we could never imagine. We are witnessing the greatest events in our lives.

>clinton
lmao, victory will be sweet. The libtards will suffer greatly.

Post on one of the gif boards. There are board specific threads to post on when needed.

That's the post Hilldog was leaning against pretty much unconscious before the van arrived.

Kek, thanks

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT TRIPS SO FAR

It's Crash Team Racing, a good video game.

Putin thanks you for your support

>

damn straight

This needs eurobeat.

THIS IS ONLY PART 1 OF THE GASLIGHTING ATTEMPT

ONCE THE FIRST DEBATES TAKE PLACE, THEY WILL DISPLAY TRUMP AS DROPPING MASSIVELY

IN TRUTH, CHANCES ARE HE HAS HELD AT THE VERY LEAST SINGLE DIGIT LEADS OVER HILLDOG FOR THE WHOLE RUN

Don't follow MSM polls at all, if ever possible.

Where is this from?

Right after the conventions, the Democratic party was -450 to win the election, but that line has taken a large dip to -220 as of Sept. 12. The Republicans, on the other hand, have gone from +325 to +180

yeah still hill, -220/+180, but trump can only get stronger

>Trolls, some of whom might be actual shills from the Super Pac Correct the Record.
>some

I guess you haven't seen all the leaked emails showing explicitly people are being paid to post anti trump stuff here.

Why did no one bitch and cry about the actual friendship Dubya had with Putin?

+1.5 is in average of averages.

I wouldn't take this too seriously.

For example, the newest polls which this number is from have margins of error. I don't agree when one poll has a margin of error around 1% (signs of rigging). However, the other polls, i.e, the ones Trump is ahead in Have margins of error 3-5. Then only one trump can be said to be truly ahead is where he is ahead by 6. This has a MOE of 4.5. He is at least 1.5 ahead.

In the other ones, Hillary may actually be ahead one or two points at the most extreme.