Mr. Ford here is your costume

>Mr. Ford here is your costume

he had been living alone in an irradiated wasteland for decades.

When we first saw this I was concerned but it actually makes sense in the movie like this user said.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, let him have this, he has nothing else

>dat gyno
Couldn't he have asked for something looser? Maybe a knitted sweater or something.

He is pretty fit for his age though.

get to bed, harrison

He is though most men his age are fat.

is he not considered fat in America?

That's not gyno. I could show you some gyno if you'd like.

>No thanks, I'm just going to wear this. It's more comfortable. I'm old, and tired, and grumpy and look like you just woke me from my nap, but you need my face to sell this movie so you're just going to have to put up with me.

yes this is actually quite funny.

>bladerunner famous for its unique fashion and style sense. influencing so much stuff
>give the old protagonist a 5$ walmart grey shirt

what is the meaning of this?

why does gosling look like a guido

eh, imagine if he did have something flamboyant, it'd just look silly on a 70 year old guy living in a desert.

He should have desert duster and shit like sci-fi cowboy.

this would be perfect bladerunner.

no seriously. at least they could have added ABIT of making it look like its from noir science ficition...

>What... he's wearing a tshirt and slacks and has been living alone in the ruins of Las Vegas for 20 years? that's insane... here's my viion

>he should be wearing a neon green latex, bondage suit, interlinked with glowing and pulsing neon ribbons, pink leather thigh high 7" heel boots.
>He should also be wearing purple leather fingerless gloves.
>and a top hat. now THATS cyberpunk XD

this but unironically xd

>it's either bland extreme or overly cyberpunk extreme! there's no inbetween xD

PART TIME

Is he a midget? Why is his head so big?

'lol'

As people get older their muscle tissues become less pronounced, while the bone structure remains the same.

You are retarded. He was a man living alone in a desert, he can wear anything he wants

he should be wearing filthy rags then

>Part time

guess im gonna go as Deckard this halloween

>tfw unintentionally cosplaying Deckard right now

can someone explain wtf is the seawall where deckard is brought to board to offworld near the end?

i mean why was the water rising gradually on through the fight?

only a retard couldn't have grasped that but Sup Forums is the home of retards looking for the next big maymay so people like OP kept posting about it constantly.

Not for a fucking 80 year old

>yurocucks literally starving on scraps, think that looking like a holocaust victim is normal

wew. god forbid there's any actual happening and you have to survive a day without food.

tide coming in..

Please show me those gyno pepperoni nips, daddy.

>implying that isn't his casual attire in which he walked into the set

Yeah, it would have felt better if his Gap tee at least wasn't as crisp as it was. The guy lived in a previously irradiated dustbowl at least there should have been some worn edges along the collar and sleeves.

Then again, maybe he just had to walk down to one of the hotel gift shops and grab a new tee every six months.

>Deckard and K both had companions
>neither of them were human
woah..

I suppose my reflex assumption was that he was marooned there in Vegas in perpetual isolation, but now that I think about it, he probably would discreetly visitand be visited bythe other members of the conspiracyTapper, one-eyed Freysa and the like, yeah?

I wanna suck those man tits through that shirt.

Reminds me of when they found Saddam in that hole and it was surrounded by wrappers for new clothes.

>gyno
he's 75 for christ sake, he's looking more than healthy for his age