If you can't appreciate the human form without wigging out you're a prude faggot and I hate you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gyWeksAo8VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree completely, behold beauty!

these people don't appreciate the human form as demonstrated by their fat asses. I'm not fat.

>public nudity will never be legal so I can appreciate these bodies
fug

>I'm not fat.
Of course not, you are just american.

Oh I get it now. Every American is fat. Good one.

I don't like having exposed genatalia everywhere because it's distracting.

>>
No one's saying that--I'm just saying that when you see art or whatever with breasts exposed you're a complete faggot if you say---Heyy why is THIS here??...Fuck that noise.

Vast majority of naked forms are sexualized though. I agree that people need to realize the human body has the potential to be amazingly aesthetic, but it's hard to do when people by default as a culture sexualize everything naked. It's like trying to work on a project at the office when there's hard liquor readily available. You might want to work on the project, but all your coworkers just wanna get smashed and try and work on it drunk.

It also doesn't help that art has been made into a bad joke by modern art, and traditional forms are seen as outdated.

Can't that all be done away with though? It isn't as if what exists now is going to perpetuate on into the future. This culture is one of death. It is a dying culture with dead ends in every direction. I hate it so much. There's no poetry, no art except for asshole faggots, no writing, no beauty. It's all awful. So let's just start fresh and take lessons from the classics and go back. It's what I do every day. I write a passage and I post a bunch of pictures of classical art....I don't know what else to do.

>hum*ns
>white

Silly putty?

Agreed.

>you will never live in a time where people admire the ideal human form.

Imagine a dookie coming out dat booty hole doe

That sculpture has less to do with the human form and more to do with absolute mastery of an artform.

Did they shave back then?

Sexy AF thick Greek cutie.

I wish, my dude. I wish. Renaissance style revivals aren't exactly common anymore. Especially not when you have pushes to move school and college curriculum away from western civ and ancient civ.

We can only hope something changes.

DAT
A
T

True enough.

>cankles

Faggot

>Bernini was only 23 years old at the time of its completion
Jesus... I thought I did pretty good to have a peer reviewed article by that age...

Can I dump marble then?

this one and Veiled Christ and Pieta are the most marvelous sculptures I've ever seen

Marble thread!

marble thread

Now compare with "postmodern art"

>carving a net out of marble

Jesus. Heh...

Makes you wonder about the tools they used. Like, how the fuck do you remove the material under and around the thorns at the foot, without just crack the whole piece off. Christ, literally.

>Pinnacle of art
>Nobody but whites could make these
>funding goes to feed niggers
>"cubism and dadaism was revolutionary!"
>"Modernism/postmodernism is glorious!"
We have to do something about the jews lads. No other option.

I'm always awe-stuck by the talent that it would take to make marble look like skin

This looks 20th century.

god you talk like a retarded scene faggot go away

Yeah, concrete, lower detail but still quite commendable.

THICC

>women

Ancient Greek steroid use?

well it is Hercules

Sound waves and molds. Who knows

>Lions were greece's niggers
They learned to never relax.

>art is now a method to launder money

>there are no higher standards of beauty, so there is no art

>i'm not black
>just argentinian

This would explain why it's so fickle artitrary chaotic and straight up fucking bizarre most of the time.

This is a good thread.
No other race on the planet can compare to the ingenuity of the white race.
Here's how it was done if anyone was wondering:
youtube.com/watch?v=gyWeksAo8VM

Individual leafs... in fucking marble

Hmm, I've got some Sculpey left from an earlier project. Maybe I should try to make a bust of Trump. I don't think I would be able to pull off sculpting his hair, though.

>That hair
>Those leaves
Incredible.

I think I'll post some bronzes too.

How the FFFFFFfffffffffffffffffffffff.......... !?

Jesus.

THIS MAN WAS BLACK

This is titled "the boxer" he's older, past his prime, beaten bruised and busted up.

This is out of marble?

Neat

What are you on about? Elaborate?

WE
WUZ

and yet for some reason the myth of whites having no culture still exists.

Interesting, on another note, did you know that black people were Queens and Kings?

just mocking niggers. they think every roman icon was black

he's joking friend

Wow. It's a naked whore. Who gives a fuck? You're closer to the prudes on the reaction spectrum, than I.

Imagine what the rest looked like.

HUGH MUNGUS

Wow, I know they build the white house from ground up, but the churches slaves built were beautiful, white people have benefited so much from their architectural advancements

Well, our culture kind of devolved into "whatever does the job (whatever people buy) with the least amount of effort (at the lowest cost we can produce)" I really wish I knew a place I could get into proper craftsmanship, but I can barely even draw a decent looking person.

I can't fucking tell anymore.

This sounds dumb but I know this chick on normiebook and she started drawing for 30 minutes a day, every day and posted her work

by the years end she was a pretty decent artist, something to think about.

A FUCKING INDIVIDUAL LEAF IN MARBLE

It is when it's carved from marble.

was waiting for that ha

HAHA GOT UR NOSE!!

And to think, if it were up to the republicans, the arts would not exist!

Are you fucking kidding me? Die of shame.

This statue is gorgeous, but I love it when people pan out and catch the whole green lake that lies before it.

I was watching the youtube vid, what'd I miss, what was delet?

This one's the fall of lucifer I believe

He said "nudity is not art"
And I agree

The scale is pretty impressive, but Roman art was declining in quality by Constantine's time. Either that or it was becoming more mannerist and weird. There are a couple giant Constantine heads left and they are kinda funny looking.

"nudity is not art"
that is what was delete

thanks for the dump user

>looking at a painting
>not looking at beautiful masterpiece of statue marble

Everything wrong with society.

How the fuck do they make skin look like skin and cloth look like cloth with just marble?

no problem friend

what the fuck. i didnt realize that was that big
where did it all go wrong

the texturing
i think

because without a hierarchical standard for beauty, beauty is temporal and fickle (as you say), it can only be a momentary cultural critique

Do you go to a museum to pick one and only one exhibit to admire? They're allowed to look at both. For all you know, they spent the last three hours admiring those firm buttocks.

'christianity is degenerate'

That's in Switzerland, isn't it? I remember going there back in high school and being so amazed by the sculpture and architecture there.