Have it your way

Burger King

Founded in 1953, Burger King was built on the principle of serving hot and delicious food at a reasonable price. 63 years later, nothing has changed and Burger King still continues to be the industry leader in great food.

>be me
>a highly intelligent man who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friend let me tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs&ab_channel=MoonotSagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>burger king
>leader

Wow, I live here in Canada and I can see those whoppers are yuge! They are freshly fire grilled with fresh vegetables and ingredients, melt in your mouth taste at an affordable low price!

WOW

What the fuck are you doing on my board

Does he know he's an ad?!

I have seen plenty of shills, but never for fast food.

This is a new low for fast food companies.

My brother is a BK franchisee. BK corporate is a bunch of fucktarded Brazillians, but my brother is based at least.

FUCKING REKT

>They don't let black people touch your food
Yeah but the one near me is more than happy to staff itself with nothing but foreign, no english speaking shitskins.
Fuck BK, Whataburger is the real king.

Top kek

>you were born just in time for shitposting to be a viable marketing strategy

wtf I want BK now

U RIKE WOPPA

U RIKA BIG FRY

FUCKING BTFO
(BK has yummy tendies though)

While I'm here if you work for BK please tell those Brazillians to be less rude to the people who make money for them. The franchisees have to deal with drug-abusing welfare recipients and they just have to deal with white American businessmen, it shouldn't be that hard.

you can tell that was just off the cuff wit with that response because they didnt even bother to capitalize the letters

Lel... You need to find a delicious Braum's.

>be me
>top Burger King chef in my county
>feed the working class singlehandedly
>Burger King refuses to match Wendy's 200k/yr salary for chefs

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

>ITT the burger king manager.
You aren't fooling anyone. But burger king is good asf.

Holee Sheet. Savage

this post is hilarious, can we please make an effort to make more like this?

Who has best customer service and why is it Chick-Fil-A?

totally Sup Forums related

Nice review bro. Cheers. Got a shitload of coupons in the mail for the BK in my town. It's the last BK standing in my area and open 24 hours. Went there last week at 10 pm and a got a whopper meal for 3.99 and it was shit. Onion rings were decent though.I go back few days ago around same time. Knowing the burgs would be shit, I optedto geta couple orders of grease rings. They tell me they have no onion rings and the truck didn't come to restock. wtf? I'm now #StickinWithMcDickin

look at fresh BRAUMS BUGER

thank you for correcting the burger

Subway. Love picking exactly the ingredients I want without having to argue.

Haha sick burn

They are right those. Those cheap meals are really low in quality. The same thing with carls jr $4 dollar meal. Even cheaper quality.

What a time to be alive.

Burger King is the best, but my waifu loves McDonald's.

The burger king here gives me a discount since I work in a gun store. I eat probably 2 of those original chicken sandwiches a week, they're pretty good.

they are? BK is quite recent here. (at least in the south). Maybe seven years eight

Burger king is by far and away the worst fucking fast food I've ever had.

Not gonna lie, that looks fucking nasty.

I for one can't extol the virtues of Burger King enough. The first time I bit into one of those Whoopers, I had to have a think for a minute or more. "Is this a fast food burger? If so, why are tears coming into the eyes?" Only cuck holds disenjoy a true king of burgers. Behold.

If I want to waste my money and kill myself at the same time I'll just do drugs......... or go to 5 guys.

>eating nigger food

>why is it Chick-Fil-A

Because they hire white people

I agree, much better quality than McDonald's.

>unironic unpaid shilling

holy crap, we got a level six here

dont see that too often

You were suppose to put a trump face on that picture do you even pol?

This is now a burger thread. Post burgers or gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=F0K5s7-k9cs&ab_channel=MoonotSagan

Bread and fries are shit at bk, better patties than mcD tho, mcD has the best sauce, bigmac or big tasty both gorge. This is political

>Burger King

Tyre King

Wendys is better though.

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

this. God I love that place, only fast food I eat.

post some sexy Kartoffeln

fast food is degenerate, I've given it up
If I need quick food on the go, I go to the Fx3 (/fit/ Fast Food) near my work

People who work at Subways are fucking dickholes though.

In n Out Burger has always far and away blown other places out. I admittedly dont go to Chik-Fil-A practically ever. Maybe once every 4-5 years.

Whataburger > all pleb burger joints

Someone post a picture of Burger King's suction cup patties

>eating turkish food

10 chicken tendies for 1.50, truly the true kekite place to eat.

>phoneposter

mmmmmmmmmm this BK shit looks excellent. Should I go grab a burger right now?

>They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Bullshit.

>Every time, every location.

>All the peppers.
Bell peppers?
>ALL the peppers.
Banana peppers too?
>ALL of the peppers, every kind.
Even jalapenos?
>ALL. The. Peppers.

Wtf I love burger king now!

Go away nigger

ARRR mateys. Yer fast food is inferior, for none of ye landlubbers have a big bell to ring as ye leave the storre.

you heard him dogg

get down there

fuck yeah, burger king

Shill, troll, or retard?What difference does it make?

Are you the same autist that posted a thread about a month ago complaining about the Subway cashier not wishing you a good day after checkout?

>tfw i am burger king cashier and get 20 tendies for 1.50

>'professional shitposter' will become a legitimate career in your lifetime

also, checked

you're doing it wrong

Where can I apply to get a job as a shitposter?

Who has the best tendies

>ctrl+f "whataburger"
>2 results found

das it mane

>How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

She saw your vehicle. She knows if you had a job you wouldn't be in that.

IN N OUT OBJECTIVE MASTER RACE
PROVE ME WRONG
I DARE YOU

Head over to /ck/. For you'll leave with no desire to cook anything and a weird craving for chipotle.

It's just a cheaper version of McDonald's where everything is a little bit worse, from the POS all the way to the ice-cream.

Popeyes

Lettuce, Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Bell Pepper, Banana Pepper, Spinach, Oil, Vinegar, Oregano Master Race

Ye skinflints charge for fish I'd be ashamed to feed the gulls.

>west coast fag detected
Smash Burger is god tier, pleb

comeon burgers, post some burgers, its what your famous for after all
white castle
wendys
McD

I saw The Burger King at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I finally understand. The media is going to destroy Sup Forums by putting on the media.

The media will then give advertisers the idea to come here and clog every thread with dumb trash.

>peppers on a burger

kek

What kind of Carl's Jr. (Hardees for you East Coast folk) are you going to that gives you low quality food? The one near me gives you bigger portions for less, even allowing you to have money left for an extra side like tacos or taquitos. The same price would give you less at McDonald's across the street and way more unnecessary salt.

nice try jamal

>wanting Indians to touch your sandwich with their shitty hands
nah

>spicy cheese

>tfw i am burger king cashier
>boasting about this

>he doesn't put peppers on his burgers