youtube.com/watch?v=sYTIGXvc88Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>elaine behaves like a slut all the time
>hoards tons of sponges to bang hot guys without condoms
>gets offended when someone puts his meat on the table

Still Puddy

Puddy has the best regular fit built body

Degenerate betas
>Elaine is sexually active so she should be fine with indecent exposure, serves her right!

what was "it"? I didnt understand this scene

Do bitter virgins think this is justified?

>Degenerate beta

Imagine being you, such a fucking loser

If Elaine had been cool with it it's not beta at all. You're just results orientated and think a loss means you're a beta. It's an alpha to try.

If you aren't feeling a girl up on the first date you're just a wallet who pays for her meals so that the big alpha male can fuck her without a date.

Took his sneed out

What he did is exactly how that shit goes down though.

Well what was it? Did they ever explain what "IT" was?

You shouldn't go by all these rules. Many times have I done stuff that I thought was great but lost me a girl, so there's no alpha or prescribed stuff to do on a first date. There's just luck

I always make a move, the one time I didn't make a move the girl thought I wasn't attracted to her and that was the end of that. Bitch was a millionaire heiress. I could've had rich sons alreadyd.

Never again.

>human interactions are luck-based
Is this what autists actually believe?

I mean trying to get laid, particulalry the first time

..with a girl, I was watching a noir film from the 40s and this detective was tlkaing about a diva girl and said 'its always hard at first' and I said yes it is

And then what happened?

obvious virgin

I mean the detective was pursuing a girl and she was hard to get and the line stood out because it was in the 40s and it must be universal, the hardest time to ever fuck a girl is the first time you fuck her. The movie got it.

>sleeps with his best friends mom
>gets away with it

I meant with you. Did she respond?

>His sneed

I wasn't with a girl I was talking about the film I saw. Generally girls have no idea about our troubles. Recently a girl was complaining to me about how when guys start talking to her they did something wrong, I can't remember specifically because I was so wound up, and ripped into her about how difficult it was to actually talk to a stranger girl, and how clueless she was and how she could never do it with a strange guy

Oh right must have mis read it then.
I know a few girls irl but none are particularly interesting. Girls lack passion for anything and so talking to them is dull. They never let loose with their annoyances unless it's emotional. Men normally can get annoyed by a hobby and go on a long rant within seconds.

Harvey Winestone

You mean he Chucked it out?

Visible autism

youtube.com/watch?v=sYTIGXvc88Y

Her just totally owning the chick here was probably her best moment.

that guy must be an absolute pussy hammer.

Is that Sigourney Weaver?