Sup Forums LITERALLY B T F O

9GAG JUST BTFO Sup Forums ISLAMOPHOBES AND RACISTS HOW CAN Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?!?!

>9GAG
As in, gags on a 9 inch penis?

No, gags on 9 penasia at the same time.

shameless bump

bump because I feel bad for that pepe, even though OP is a faggot.

Any time people say things like this I always think about the 90% rise in crime rate in the EU after hundreds of thousands of migrants moved in.

I like that it started as an absolutely staunch defense of islam and melted into "well we have good guys and bad guys but the kkk tho"

Fuck, I mean, then you should be in support of us mowing down the "bad muslims" then so we get over it, right?

>*flies away kinda*
What did he mean by this?

How can we recover from this....is this the true feeling, of being LITERALLY BTFO?

Wtf, my Record has been Corrected

>muslim minority that is being killed by budhist extremists in burma.

Ah gee, I wonder why that might be? Muslim dindu nuffins. I will bet my arse there will be balkanization attempts the second that there is enough of the scum, like it always is. I wish burmese would slaughter you all

No, you're really not a religion of peace. Unlike Islam, Christianity had a reformation and discarded their former barbaric practices. Muslims have made no such effort towards any kind of reformation and I sincerely doubt they ever will.

End of story: Islam is a detestable religion that has ZERO place in our society.

*flies away fully, not 'kinda' like some fucking fruit*

MEME MAGIC WILL FINISH 9GAG LIKE IT MERKELED GAWKER

Not quite. We always do the not quites

yeah the KKK is doing daily mass car bombings, beheadings, and shootings and Burma is really relevant to peoples interests gee yeah I guess we'ev got it all wrong please refugees you can have my house i will go into the shed out back

lol mudslimes mad that buddhists will slap people shit if provoked
its funny that people think of it as a peaceful religion but they're the only ones that are willing to use violence to protect their traditions

Taiyiqe. Show him the graph boys!!

move to the middle east, I don't get it we should try sending cucks there to get enriched. See how it really is in the middle east shit holes.

How will they ever recover? Kek has blessed this thread

>Radical islamists make up only 1% of the islamic population meme
Consider this, even if that was completely true that would mean there are 16,000,000 radical islamists. Thats a fuckload of people. Do the math yourself, 1,600,000,000 (the current estimate of the entire world's muslim population) x 0.01=16,000,000. Tell me that there are that many radical christians out there.

Holy shit this guy is so based plus he looks badass...

>Islam is so shitty it can radicalize BUDDHISTS