I--is it over? Is she done?

I--is it over? Is she done?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/13/it-could-take-hillary-clinton-six-weeks-to-fully-recover-from-her-pneumonia/
snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776585458084114432
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It will be the passion of my presidency
No, sorry Nippon.

>Fighting for kids

Her career began by defending a child rapist

Still pretty unusual wording though.

That's two verbal slips in one sentence
1) Corruption to her kids (she funneled millions to Chelsea)
2) Her campaign is closed/finished and she knows it

Wording is never accidental
Notice a intern mole quoted her

why is she quoting herself?

I think it was a typo on her part it should simply be

>fighting kids

Intern is writing for her
Her brain damage makes her not be able to coordinate enough to write on a keyboard

>fighting for kids and families

Like she did with that girl she publicly humiliated and disgraced in order to get a 40+ year old rapist off the hook, amirite?

Women are their own worst enemies.

The Mole is real.

Fighting for kid-fuckers.

>putting "--Hillary" in Hillary's own tweet
What did she mean by this?

I honestly don't get why people find her facial expression so absurd. I legitimately find it kawaii every time I watch it, like an overenthusiastic school teacher. And I'm not even voting for her. *shrug*

FUCKING BERNOUTS GET OUTTA MY WAY
IT'S MY TURN TO BE PRESIDENT

She didn't write it, an intern did.

Means she sent it herself, Obama does a similar thing.

It means they're directly copypasting from a speech she gave.

"-H" means it's supposedly Hillary herself tweeting and not an intern.

"I INTEND TO CLOSE MY CAMPAIGN"

She doesnt ever write her own tweets, its her interns. The -H just marks that its a direct quote from her.

What's with the date, OP?

When is she going to fight these kids and families and where? Will it be streamed? Is it PPV?

>Is she done?
She is the gf AI.

>It will be the passion of my presidency
>Passion

I fucking hate the use of that word now. It has literally lost all meaning.

Fighting for kids?

Why is she pro-abortion?

This.

>Wording is never accidental

Reaching a little bit there. You have never misspoken or made a typo in your life? Not saying your conclusion is wrong but your reasoning is iffy.

Trump also has interns write some of his tweets. You can usually tell which are which, android = Trump, Ipad = handlers.

>Like she did with that girl she publicly humiliated and disgraced in order to get a 40+ year old rapist off the hook, amirite?
Even if those rumors were true, that's orders of magnitude less severe than actually raping multiple women and then paying money to the women you've raped in court.

Isn't donald trump a shining beacon of honesty and lawfulness?

>Hillary Clinton may not recover from her pneumonia until late October
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/13/it-could-take-hillary-clinton-six-weeks-to-fully-recover-from-her-pneumonia/

She's dead. She died Sept 11 in the van.

If they can't get her double's reconstructive surgery finished (probably having trouble with the eyes) by then they'll have fake a plane crash or whatever and it'll be announced she's dead. The real Hillary Clinton is in a morgue somewhere frozen stiff. They'll thaw her out for the crash.

>Actually raping multiple women?
you mean his wife? Once? That she later retracted?

Top Mexican mind here, everybody!

is it possible to still see twitter client stamps on desktop twitter?

BUILD

How much medication do you think she's got pumping through her? She's probably on cloud 9 constantly

wasn't she trying to give a little girl pneumonia?

Pretty sure her passion will be invading Iran and causing more Muslim invasions of Europe.

I don't like Hillary but this makes me kinda emotional. She is gonna die because of being sucked into the game of dirty politics and elite.

snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

These were only a couple I looked up, as far as I can remember, it was at least 3 or 4 women in total who've come forward.

Fighting for kids, huh?

>rumors

Thanks for correcting the record cunt

I don't think so. You can also tell because Trump himself usually just quotes people instead of retweeting it. You also doesn't use hashtags much, link to other websites, or advertise his events. All of those are his aides.

Japan is a day ahead baka

>Top Mexican mind here, everybody!
Butthurt small dick weeaboo vpn white boy resorts to shitposting gore in lieu of any rebuttals.

so qt

LOL amirite?

-H = hillary herself wrote it.

" b.s. here" - Hillary = One of her staff either transcribed it directly to twitter or quoted something she said at some point.

That is accurate.

>you've never made a typo

Not with millions of dollars and thousands of staffers carefully managing my affairs.

People joke. But she really did have a major shaking fit and then...blacked out? Dropped limp? Seriously. Was rekt.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/776585458084114432

it's real?

>posts gore after his rapist meme president is exposed for the trash he really is
>n-no, your l-le mad
lmao :^)

>Even if those rumors were true, that's orders of magnitude less severe than actually raping multiple women, then dismissing their claims and assassinating their character.

Fixed that for you cabroncito.

You're so asspained you typed out a whole sentence about it. Sad to see CTR jobs are being lost to mexico as well.

She seems high as fuck when and if she's in public.

Pain killers ...

Oh and
>gore

Taconigger, that's your life. You're Syria with less oil.

These are two sentences.
Two shitposts.
Gore shitposting.
Lack of arguments.

I think it's clear that your nerve endings near your sphincter were disturbed deeply by the facts.

Maybe I can send you some buttcoins so that you can buy some relief cream?

>hillary Clinton twitter account
>hillary Clinton tweet
>hillary Clinton quotes hillary Clinton.

Didn't she began her career campaigning for Goldwater and segregation? I guess she didn't consider black kids and families.

>*shrug*

Nope. Not feeling it.

Her sense of entitlement and superiority have dissolved any and all compassion I may have had.

>literal non-cases with no evidence

Javez, these are women looking for attention or taking petty shots at the big bad fascist. Of course they've gone for rape claims.

>whining about gore on Sup Forums

you have to go back

All this asspain from a country who's main export is "people who can sneak out."

>>Fighting for kids
>Her career began by defending a child rapist
THIS TOP KEK

>>literal non-cases with no evidence

>trump is settling down lawsuits with money in non-cases, that have no evidence

what did he mean by this? is that another one of his 5d space chess moves?

What did she mean by this?

No, no, user. Dr LIsa Bardack made sure THAT little issue has been removed from the public's mind:

>She was treated with antibiotics for pneumonia and advised to rest. This was a mild non-contagious bacterial pneumonia.
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/05-physician-letter/HRC_physician_letter.pdf

She also made sure we all knew about the medical device in her left ear so that any ideas we all had about #HillarysEarpiece would go right out the window:

>To help alleviate her symptoms, a myringotomy tube was placed in her left ear in January of 2016. After the tube was placed, Mrs. Clinton had significant improvement in her symptoms.

You see? All doubts and suspicions removed. Isn't Dr Bardack a miracle worker?

SHE IS DONE KEK IS WINNING

PRAISE KEK

>literally shitposting consecutively a verbose "u mad" 5 times in a row in a single thread because you couldn't deal with trump being a rapist

now that's what I call butthurt
send me that BTC addy before your anal cavity gets worse, friend

>ctrl+f "settle"
>two mentions of settlements from someone who is not Trump
>two mentions of a settlement of an entirely unrelated lawsuit, except this one was from the woman's boyfriend, after she made the accusation during the lawsuit's lifetime, probably to add pressure

Please read your own bait before you shitpost about it.

Our Father Lord KEK, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy memes come, thy shitposting will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day's meme magic. And forgive the cuckolds, as we forgive those who trespass against Lord KEK's living vessel Donald J. Trump.

And lead us not into temptation of the Rat Cruz, but deliver us from cuckoldry of the Establishment and the Globalists.

For thine is the memes kingdom, and the shitposting, and the winning, for ever and ever. Praise KEK.

>. Dr LIsa Bardack

Spicillicious is just mad because he knows the wall will mean no more playing in a mariachi band for tourist pennies.

Get your money ready Paco that wall isn't going to pay for itself.

WHOA those replies are ALL people hating on her. I never bothered to look at her replies before - thought they would all be fawning over her every word.

Look at them all calling her out on her lies and bullshit. Wow, I'm completely floored by this.

>Even if those rumors were true, that's orders of magnitude less severe than actually raping multiple women and then paying money to the women you've raped in court.

You're right, Bills an asshole too.

We serve a greater power here.
You were not unforeseen.
But you are forgettable.

Check out her youtube, it's very revealing.

That's some topkek right there my friend.

Very interesting snopes.com has ZERO entries regarding allegations of Bill Clinton's allegations of rape ...

Kinda makes you think.

Will do.

>She already knows she's winning without a doubt

nigga shes gonna die from being kind of old and sick. she is a corrupt politician who couldnt stop after being First Lady a long time ago. she thinks shes Eleanor Roosevelt just by being money and power hungry, fuck her and fuck you for making me respond

youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

Don't think it was a seizure. Just think it was her being her typical pandering, fake ass self. "ERMERGERD BALLERNS!!!"

And this?

Is it just me or are the comments not loading? I see comments on some videos but nothing shows up.

Also, the majority of videos have comments disabled. So much for freedom of speech.

underrated post

>NIGGUH
>*SMACKS LIPS*
>WE
>WAZ
>KANGZ

That's more plausible, but like all Clintons, avoiding questions is rule #1; the second being the more infamous, "Deny, deny, deny..."

Watch the full clip in context. I think she was trying to avoid being questioned by making the media feel guilty about bombarding her. Like the reporter was invading her space by launching or attacking her with a question. How dare they, right?

Anyway, fuck her, she's going down.

>panty vending machines
>yakuza
>america's cucks
The nation of japan btfo

She's gonna gather up a bunch of immigrants and hold a school hostage if she doesn't get the presidency.

Fuckin' Jap doesn't know about Lolita express

Sure, Shillary.

No, it means "Stronger Together" failed like the focus-grouped slogan of meaninglessness that it is.

So she's back to "Fighting for Us," her previous slogan of meaninglessness.

>gonzagonza faggot

>60% white
>Nigger roam wild
>Homw of the SJW movement

The nation of America btfo

That said, this sudden shitposting makes it pretty clear you're Jose with a proxy. Or you snuck over the border real quick.