Where is he now?

Where is he now?

hopefully he's finished expanding that Polacks basement. Wasn't he using a spoon to dig, like a mongoloid Andy Dusfrene?

>over 2 years ago
>remember this thread like it was yesterday

I've wasted my life on here.

I regret nothing.

He's probably dug into the neighbors basement by now. They most likely tried to barricade the door to prevent him from getting up but his ogre strength was too powerful. The Polacks heard the screams from next door but knew there was nothing they could do. That was his house now.

he was a good friend

>he doesnt hang his onion cage from the ceiling to ward off bad spirits

>$2 halloween costume hand + samefagging + screencapping your own samefagging
>hur dur roastin in le epic bread

My living conditions are probably worse but I look normal, except in my dreams, I'm always disfigured in my dreams. I don't know why.

Everytime I see pictures from that thread, it reminds me of that SecondLife troll years ago.

Nice reddit filenames kid
You here for reddit runner 2049?

Then explain all the other weird shit littered around the background in these pictures

>That blu ray copy of Tremors

Looks like it was worth it throwing a bunch of random shit in his basement pics because you're still talking about it two years later. All OC died on this page at least 5 years ago and it's shit samefagging every time something like this happens, which is easy to confirm by the number of posters alone.

>He wants Sup Forums to be nothing but GoT and Who generals
>He genuinely dislikes seeing interesting original content posted on Sup Forums

i feel bad for you

you unironically call reposting an entire old thread "original content"?

You can have your own thread too if you want to wreck your basement and pretend to be a cave troll.

I'm simply amazed. Especially by the WW2 memorabilia collection that consists of 2 toy grenades and a shitty hat.

And thats it, thats the best thing that's ever been posted on this board

Out trolling for a maiden which he can drag back to his cave before the sun turns him into stone. That or throwing boulders at churches.