>Trump on F&F 9/15/16
youtu.be/0Je1OMsFdCY
>Trump Rally in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/odML7YlD0Sk
>Omarosa in Canton OH 9/14/16
youtu.be/U15hHX0I1XE
>Trump speaks in Flint, MI 9/14/16
youtu.be/VE0Me5o2mYM

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump/Ivanka in Aston PA 9/13/16
youtu.be/XuiEd5zFhME
>Trump Rally in Des Moines, IA 9/13/16
youtu.be/vAdHsSXu5iM
>Trump at New DC Hotel 9/12/16
youtu.be/1G_oT-uyKDs
>Trump Rally in Asheville, NC 9/12/16
youtu.be/vcuzt9LN_8c

INTERVIEWS
>Ivanka on Kelly File 9/13/16
youtu.be/RIM7fMRr7kk
>Trump on Hannity 9/13/16
youtu.be/7QvT26WnXWY
>Pence presser with GOP 9/13/16
youtu.be/-J23FXjGqMA
>Trump on CNBC 9/12/16
youtu.be/O2VUfqdDuXQ
>Trump on F&F 9/12/16
youtu.be/W95UC2FOwF4

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3sVM9HLkwY
youtube.com/watch?v=LuFDBHlpfV0&feature=youtu.be
drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cFDnEymgvaS0RvVHV1cDkyVzA/view)
sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

54 DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS ELECTED

youtube.com/watch?v=s3sVM9HLkwY

based hannity

taken today
check out the eyes

Defend this drumpftard

AWOOooo

JIMMY DID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=LuFDBHlpfV0&feature=youtu.be

What will you be eating on Nov 8th?

I just sharted. Will keep you guys posted.

FAT LARD ASS

AWOOOVEMENT

fuck I hate fallon

THE NEW TRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
SEPTEMBER 15, 2016

MORNING
>Trump on Fox and Friends
>pastor from Flint church posted on FB: "HE WILL NOT USE US, WE will EDUCATE HIM!!!"
>whether he thought it was a setup: she looked nervous introducing me
>"she was so nervous, she was like a nervous mess. So it seemed like something was up"
>media, Clinton, Clinton/media spin this as an attack on a black pastor
>Don Jr. says in interview, "If Republicans were doing that [lying cheating], they’d [the media] be warming up the gas chamber right now.”
>ADL wants him to retract
AFTERNOON
>Trump in NY, delivers speech on his economic plans
>HRC first event since 9/11
>comes out to "I Feel Good"
>NOTE: James Brown died of complications from pneumonia
>Trump Dr. Oz interview airs (drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cFDnEymgvaS0RvVHV1cDkyVzA/view)
>goes over Trump's physical
>Ivanka joins to discuss women and child care
>takes a few questions from the audience
EVENING
>Trump rally in Laconia, NH
>Watters World at Trump rally
>Trump makes an appearance
>Trump on Fallon Tonight Show
POLLS
>LA Times: T+6
>PPD: T+5.2
>NYT/CBS: USA,T=
>Rasmussen: USA,T+2
>NCCivitas: NC,T=
>Suffolk: OH,T+3
>Monmouth: IA,T+8
>Emerson: USA,T+2, CO,T+4
>Fox News: USA,T+1

Archive with links/citations: sites.google.com/site/trumpnightlynews2/

>fatshaming

shaking my head to be quite honest

Those brain cells are fucking fried

Does anybody else feel like Trump has won the presidency already?

what about them

THICC

I've never seen a thin person drinking a diet coke. TRUMP DON'T DO IT.

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

free market competition is usually a good thing and it sounds like as good a strategy as anything else I've heard so far

Liberals

Here's your (You)
donaldjtrump.com/positions/healthcare-reform

Guys I need help with addresses. I've got 120 pepes ready to go. Here is what I have:

pastebin.com/MvGKVwYq

This train has no brakes

CNN BREAKING NEWS
>TRUMP RELEASES PICTURE OF HIMSELF EATING MCDONALD'S, A SYMBOL OF SOLIDARITY WITH WHITE SUPREMACIST ICON MOONMAN

That is the pickles jar guy right?

What was her face when she collapse on national television?

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

who are you

Damn,,,

No. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

>Don Jr. says in interview, "If Republicans were doing that [lying cheating], they’d [the media] be warming up the gas chamber right now.”

And you people thought Donny boy wasnt a Sup Forums user..

A Cold Bowl of Guac in November

He looked out the window at the evening sky. 9:00 PM, one week after he watched the election results roll in on Fox.

Jeb had just stepped out of the shower. He wiped the fog off the mirror, combed his hair, and tightened the plain white towel around his waist. He slid his turtle soap holder back to make room for the comb and gingerly set it down. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and saw an old man looking back - he met the gaze with a slight frown. His lip quivered.

"Jeb!" Columba shouted from downstairs, "I made your favorite guacamole! Come down soon, the taco meat is getting cold!"

"Coming soon, dear," Jeb called back in a subdued voice through the cracked door. He looked back at the mirror and sighed.

As he walked out into the bedroom, he glanced at all of the homely comforts Columba had placed around the room. His turtle candleholders on the nightstand, his favorite picture of Lincoln by the bookcase, and the signed picture of his brother, President George W. Bush, that he had received from his small donation to the Republican party in 2004, sitting on his desk. "It's not all bad," Jeb thought.

It had been years - 9 years, in fact - since he had been governor. Sometimes the feeling ate away at him. It had been almost a decade. He yearned for the opportunity to be admired, to accomplish something great... but sometimes he felt like he just didn't have the energy. He kept his spirits high with one incredible thought: "I'm the son of a president, and the younger brother of a president. That's pretty amazing in itself."

Jeb quickly scrawled this thought into the journal on his desk. He cocked his head to the side, and read it again. His brow furrowed, then gave way to a relieved smile.

"Jeb!" Columba yelled, "I'm not going to say it again! Come down for dinner!"

Jeb shut his journal, threw on some long johns and a T-shirt, and walked quickly down the stairs - skipping every other step. It was time for guac.

We discussed it last thread.

You're a great man and a true scholar

it will be really funny to see all these fucking hillshill reporters have to adress don as the mr president

i cant wait

Based Wendy's

Trump Statment on Obama born in the USA
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement

Mr. Trump did a great service to the President and the country by bringing closure to the issue that Hillary Clinton and her team first raised.

Any ideas where to mail more to?

fucking cucks

they're like OMG look how dumb drumpf talks, wow what do u mean policy, he said words!

It ain't over till it's over - Yogi Berra

Wow, really corrects the record

Poor poor jeb

Trump Steaks and Trump Vodka

Praise Kek (pbuh) make this real

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

I can't wait much longer for election day guys
the suspense is fucking killing me
GODDAMNIT NOVEMBER HURRY UP ALREADY

Defend this. He's laughing at the people who help spread his message, the media.

B T F O
T
F
O

>checked

I missed it.

She all fucked up like Aurora shooter?

whacked shit.

>you'll never have a bearmode dadbod like trump
>that posture
>dat ass

PRAISE KEK
Fucking beautiful move

holy fuck i love these

YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT THAT WORD MEANS

when does trump go on fallon?

Do they want more shilling for Clinton?

Today was a good day bros. Yesterday my 11yo niece calls me. Sais "hey uncle user, there's a trump rally at my school will you take me?" I sais, "laconia? Trump is coming to our little town for a rally?" "Yeah, and my mom sais I can't go, but you can convince her". "Ok, see you at 5:30, we'll walk down early".

Meet her at her house, she's got 2 friends that also want to go (they already go to school there and practice was canceled due to the rally so parents are looking for babysitter anyways).

The entire walk they're making fun of degenerate safe space libtards in teenage girl lingo. I bought them hats and sweatshirts, and they jumped the barricade thing to get into the tiny vip section, while I lingered a little behind. Might have even made the news later by screaming hillary for prison and make america great again at the cameras in the gymnasium and again outside. Most media was late tho, I haven't checked yet.

Pol, I have never in my life been as proud and hopeful of the future generation in my entire life. Even when I was young. Wish I snuck in a beach ball with something writen on it tho, for future rally goers.

The first meal of a new era.

I want to see how bad the Assange leaks are first, I want to see Hillary drop into the low 30s on every poll. I WANT TO SEE THE DEMOCRATS LOSE NEW YORK. SHUT UP AND WAIT.

Hillary is literally stealing from the poor and giving to herself.

No one gives a shit about this nonsense.

observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

big ass braums burger with a vanilla milkshake

Whats to defend? He knows what his supports like and its not like the media is gonna stop covering him. They just had some tears on twitter.

honestly, it looks like she is uncomfortable with the sun being in the side of her eye.

But, i do agree that she is most likely not anywhere close to being just 'ok'.
Just that this pic is reaching a bit.

>leftists are so lame. you can't even laugh.

Just got back from the gym MAGAbros. Gonna shower up and get my comfy on and watch the Lacinia rally. Fallon tonight is gonna be great
Hope you guys had a Blessed Day.

Today on my home from work a song came on the radio that made me think of Hillary. It went like

>Hold
>Hold on
>Hold onto me
>'Cause I'm a little unsteady

Is there a way to watch the Fallon interview?

How are people butthurt when it hasn't aired yet?

Kek was transgender!

Sup Forums worships a tranny!

Sup Forums BTFO!

Drumpf is a FAT LARD ASS

Vote for Gary Johnson he runs marathons and climbs mountains

REMINDER:
>latest polls before the debates

Really makes me think.

literally tl;dr

the presidency is not won by whoever writes tje longest bullet-pointed list, so suck it, nerds

WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?
WHEN IS FALLON?
>WHEN IS FALLON?

Big steak, well done.

DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT ALEPPO?
WELL EVERYBODY'S HEARD ABOUT THE KURD
A KU KU KURD KURD KURD
KURD IS THE WORD
KURD KURD KURD KURD IS THE WORD

They deserve it. Fuck the media

You fucked at least one of them right?

Praise kek, this was excellently written.

LET KEK MAKE IT SO

No, I will be crippled with worry until the second the election is over.

This determines whether I celebrate the greatest triumph of my life or lose all hope forever.

I'm already starting to have trouble sleeping.

James Holmes was autistic and schizophrenic. The trial implied that his girlfriend broke up with him and he snapped. Unlike The Joker, he'll never leave the asylum.

About an hour from now

11.35 ET

the absolute madman

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT
I WANT TO SEE ALL THE LIBERAL HARPIES AND NEVERTRUMP FUCKTARDS CRYING THEIR EYES OUT
I'M SO READY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek is with me, what is it you desire?

Guys I need help with addresses. I've got 120 pepes ready to go. Here is what I have:

pastebin.com/MvGKVwYq

Oh look, it's one of those nazis who shouts "Lügenpresse! Lügenpresse!"

That's fucking hilarious.

do we have a stream we all use?

Makeup on a berlap sack

Damn, I've never seen a picture of him before. That nose.

Love ya Australia

desu you can tell he's lost 20-30 pounds since then.

KEK PLEASE

A third of that shit is flat out lies, another third is obviously wrong interpretations, and the last third literally nobody cares about.

jesus
is that supposed to be his dick?
Holy fuck that statue has more inches than I have hopes and aspirations