Find a S I N G L E legitimate flaw with this portrait

Find a S I N G L E legitimate flaw with this portrait.

Pro-tip: It is simply, metaphysically impossible to do such a thing.

Pro-tip #2: I'd advise against even CONSIDERING the idea of even attempting to identify a "flaw".

No issue. Two men and two women. Perfectly equal.

Needs more bananas

it stinks

If you put sage in the options field when you post it will double bump the thread, guys. Just fyi for our newfriends

#imwithher

Malias not blowing me

Easy. They're a bunch of niggers squatting in a house called White.

>/thread

Not an argument.

Obama's hand is over his daughter's crotch. IT appears that Biden isn't the only one with a fetish for kids

Obamas daughter is grinding on his dick. He probably wants to fuck her and who knows, probably has

Michelle's arms are too fucking manly.

Michele's eyes are looking in different directions

Ok fine, here is a legitamate arguement. @ individuals have very nice teeth, one is the process of matching said individuals. The final monkey appears to not be covered by the same health insurance plan as the aforementioned group. Therefore, one may argue this person is either 1) Not a apart of the group or 2) is neglected from the group.

Dental hygiene discrimination.

Michelle hands are bigger.

>two women

Look out the window

Ayy lmao

no male heir

The father who funded turncoat mercenaries is responsible for the rise of ISIS, the worst regime since nazi germany, who killed 200,000 people, put thousands into slavery/sex slavery, and currently oppresses millions of people with brutal extreme religious law

Black isn't a color. Its the lack of color. Needs more color racist.

This

/thread

the one on the left is his. the one on the right is not.

>Two men and two women
Can you seriously not count you fucking retard? There are three men