What happens here?

Comfy

normal people live normal lives you fucking west coast hipster

corn

I'm from Louisiana and I'm currently attending college in Iowa and nothing happens here.

Canadians with weird accents and guns basically.

White people enjoy a calm existence, while being surrounded by an overabundance of food and or nature.

Fuck off, we're full.

Kansas is the best US state.

Illinois is pretty comfy plus it's one of the state's for now sadly with less of a spic population around and more white folks.

Fpbp
the midwest is super comfy, lots of majority white towns

Thunderstorms and tornadoes.

What happens here?

That's a weird way to spell North Dakota

Pure faggotry and they try to act all Southern. Piece of shit flyover states with nothing of value. Garbage and landlocked. Truly the cesspit of America.

Lincoln should have let us have our fucking confederacy

Literally nothing

>it's fucking nothing
>the state

It's basically not even America. If it ain't the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic or Cali then it ain't America.

>Chicago
>Detroit
>Michigan
>White

That ex-car industry turf is gang territory

see

Minnesota is irrelevant.

>I'm from Louisiana
>Not being born in Sydney

Poor form

Bit east senpai, but Kansas City is top tier city.
>But only Missouri side
>Although overland park is best suburb

>Great Lakes states in this area
>landlocked
Let me tell you about the St Lawrence seaway

>north dakota
possibly buffaloes
>south dakota
people looking at president rocks
>nebraska
corn?
>kansas
tornadoes
>minnesota
based stuff
>iowa
jugglos
>missouri
dindus
>wisconsin
alcoholism
>illinois
murder
>michigan
poverty
>indiana
not much
>ohio
people that decided to stay in ohio instead of moving away and telling people every day that they're from ohio, only drinking great lakes beer, and owning 0 clothes that don't say ohio state on them

have you ever seen "Fargo"?

Quite the opposite. The Midwest is by far the most American part of the country (Rockies are a close second).

West coast are commie SJW fucks.
Northeast are commie SJW fucks.
South aren't cucks but they literally seceded.

Midwest is best America

fresh water

>Minnesota
BULLY THIS FAGGOT

Literally no diversity, thanks to their leaders that will soon be fixed with 50,000 immigrants from the Congo.

It's a magical place where elves run free and unicorns frolic in corn fields obviously!

ben garrison

If you're in the United States and you don't live in Texas or Montana just kill yourself.

the northern states maybe. Not so much for Missouri and Kansas though.

Normal people outside of the nigger containment zones known as citys.

The entire planet outside of Manhattan is pretty much irrelevant.

In all honesty this is the Real USA.

Fuck off Dixie, your ship sailed. Now we are the whitest territory.

The English language is preserved from dumbasses everywhere else.

If I'm a red pilled white catholic farmer with 4 kids who likes guns and hunting am I going to have a better life in Montana or north Dakota

cheese production

We feed your ungrateful asses.

West Michigan and lower Illinois are pretty good though m8

>a fucking leaf
>the country

Corn for you and animals you eat, wheat, beans. Basically you destroy the country without this area.

awful bland food because of a legacy of german and scandinavian immigration.

>Texas
Fuck it. It's North Mexico nowadays. Can't wait until I move out of here

>Live in upper peninsula of Michigan
>Too cold for shit skins
>Only legitimate ghetto is the old air base.

I'm cool with it.

German bred meat and potato people work hard everyday and dont get caught up in the bullshit that the coasts suffer from.

Fuck Ohio, they give Great Lake states a bad name

>tfw you have to turn off the combine to pull a mangled elf out of the chute
fucking knife ear cunts

that's literally not even true. we've been setting new records in nc every year for the past decade

Lol no. Missouri is the best, at least by historical standards. Remember executive order 44? (Aka the government gave anyone permission to execute Mormons. This was valid until the 1970's)

Both states have constitutional carry

You've clearly never been to Missouri.

Indiana is very depressing.

If I move to Dearborn can I find a job, buy a cheap house in a safe neighborhood and get a muslima wife

>Missouri
>Dindus
All of the St. Louis area is essentially part of Illinois. Rest of the state is full of hilly, mountainous terrain, dammed lakes, and Kansas city, the midwest's little secret.

and a lot of finns and sami.

If the summer wasn't so warm. we could bring in reindeer and it would be like home.

Native Americans.

That's not Minnesota you fucking leaf. Gas yourself immediately

Yeah you fucking triggered me

So its paradise

Booze, drugs, corn and beans!

Nd and SD is oil and natural gas. Ne ks and is are corn. Mo is meth

Elves are "honor"ary niggers.

thinking about moving up there.

I meant they're not like Canada, they definitely have guns.

fuck off, we're full.

Which university, senpai?

North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio are what happens there.

I'm in Missouri right now. This is where the race war will begin, and this is where it will end.

Faggot please, niggers in Detroit influence the entire state of Michigan. Same with niggers in Chicago being the voice and image of all Illinois. The rest of the USA knows these states as nigger harborers.

>If it ain't Cali it ain't American

Used to live in west ishpeming, was fuckin comty

t. Gary resident

Anything south of Indianapolis is wonderful. North Indiana is dogshit though.

Nothing SO STAY OUT!

People from the coasts trash these states to enable a kind of catharsis that releases them from their many insecurities.

Ben "gas the kikes, even the tykes" Garrison happens there.

KS fag reporting in. no shitskins and no dindus. my parents house is isolated from any neighbors by at least a mile. all kinds of dirt roads and countryside to cruise and drink and shoot guns. bretty comfy brehs

Fuck off, unless you're in El paso, or a border town, you're full of shit.

Hehe

Indianapolis area here. It's probably the area but Indiana does have some beautiful scenery, I'll give it that.

Kansas City is a true treasure, largely because it goes unknown and thrives. It's the omega male of cities.

>What happens here?
The new republic states

Alcoholism. And maybe meth. That's it.

MO user here. Not much happens here. It's a comfy state. Few blacks. Some hispanics in the poor parts. It's mostly whites in my area.

Detroiter here,who goes to school in Dearborn,hes the muslim women here are major sluts who craved white cock.They're terrified of black people tho thats why they avoid me.

hahah..
>minnesota..
>based.

pick one mud duck
t. sconniebro
fucking nanniestate cuck bullshit. the sweeden of the usa

Why is the midwest so damn comfy? I moved to KCMO from California and its awesome.

MICHIGAN IS WHITE!!!!!!

>great lake states
>having a reputation in the first place
Thanks for the hearty kek buttmad Michicuck

not to mention google fiber, plus all major sports teams in the city getting a fuckton better

triggered

>Canadians with weird accents and guns basically.

So Canada?

*west Michigan

REEEEEEEEE YOUR COUNTRY IS JUST A EXTENSION OF MINNESOTA

I think its more the lack of horrific poverty in this region. Poor people usually have good food with some nutritional density. Richer people usually can afford extravagant food. The mid-west (until the recession) was always very middle class, with very small pockets of poverty and wealth. 20th century culinary memes still persist in the Midwest, though its changing for the better.

I think most of the blacks live in St. Louis and Kansas City. Where I live, there are hardly any. Though, white trash is pretty common.

Jew to another jew: how did you like alaska?

Jew: it was great, shame about all the people!

You: muh new york, muh flyover proles

Tv taught a generation

Very poor education, located in an extremely rural area of the country. Very few people from there know more about history than what there pappy tells them and they have only heard about negros through tales told at their klan meetings. It's really not surprising they are red. Just a bunch of useful idiot country bumpkins.