Rely meks u dink

rely meks u dink...

If you're really thinking you then compare those percentages to population percentage demographics and then your neurons will start to fire.

Not adjusted for population

>Whites are 63 percent of the population
>only make up 35 percent of people on food stamps
What's the missing percentage though?

Holy shit user, 12% of the population takes 23% of all the gibsmedats?
You did make me think.

white people are 60 % of the population blacks are 13 % of the population I am thinking on this now op

How do they count interracial couples also? A lot of illegals will marry ugly and unwanted whites and go on food stamps.

Where the FUCK is the missing 27%??

It might be a retarded news chart and they might have meant that 35 OF WHITES are on, etc. Not the percentage of recipients who are white.

Native Americans.

Hispanics with anchor babies or mulatto or injuns.

there's no fucking way that a third of all white people are on food stamps...

you might be a retard who can't into incomplete statistics and as such should be spoken to as a moron

List is "head of household"
Guess where single white mothers with mullato kids are grouped...

Chinks
Pakis
Poos
Redskins
Eskimos
Crossbreeds of the above

Iowa

Breaking things out by race unprovoked, playing upon identity politics exclusively, really gets my brain a werkin, uh huh.

Whites are actually much lower relative to their population while Hispanics are about on par. Blacks are the ones really eating that shit up.

Some Jew's pocket

Yep. Single Mothers are by far the biggest welfare drain besides aging boomers. Even single working women with no kids probably resent being taxed to pay for them.

>73%
>missing a 27% demographic

Into the trash it goes.

ITT: newfags

Funny how 12% of the population is using 23% of all foodstamps.

Isnt 30% of the US black?

so 23% out of 305 is on foodstamps?

Not a chance because we know more than 23% of blacks are on food stamps

Crab people.

The only white person I ever knew on food stamps was a stripper.

HAHA SEE FAGGOT I TOLD YOU THIS WAS THE RESPONSE YOU'D GET

Yes, there are systematic disadvantages to being born black in America that make them more likely to need social services.

What facts?

Per capita moron. Blacks are a minority so of course they do less because there is less of them shill.

The sole purpose of feminism at this point is to prepare women for the female draft for ww3.

>66% of the country
>35% of food stamps
>Liberals: You see whites get welfare more than blacks, what hypocrites
I SERIOUSLY FUCKING HATE LIBERALS I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS A LIBERAL HALF A YEAR AGO FUCKING RRRRRRREEEEEEE

Its called "not having a father in the household."

12%

This. You fucking morons that have never heard the term "per capita", let alone understand what it means, make me want to blow my brains out with a sawed-off shotgun. Nothing is more infuriating.

And this

What nation are you living in? 1/4 if all kids are getting food benefits.

12.8%

>Isnt 30% of the US black?

It only seems like that when you watch the news or Cops

>61%
>13%
>17%

>35+23+15=100

Now compare it to the total population.

>newfags can't math

Holy shit, Asians get 27% of all benefits??

Not enough gibmedats? Poor babies

I wonder if they count white people the way pic related does, really made me think.

Spotted the nigger

>1 post by this ID

she must have be absolutely shit or ugly as fuck because pretty girls can make great money

>TFW whites who are poorer than Section 8 housed, EBT card-wielding, niggers still commit less crime

Alright so that's about 15.1 million whites on snap. There's 197 million whites in the US. so that's about 7% of the white population on snap.

There's 42 million blacks in the US. nearly 10 million on snap. So that's about 23% of the black population on snap.

Or just a whore abusing the system by not reporting her earnings.

well if less than half of all kids in the US being born are white then why does it surprise you that that entire quarter is all nonwhites

ANYONE ELSE RDY FO DAT RACE WAH LIKE BAP BAP BAP NA MEAN NIGGA?

Now is that the black folks fault?

Or an amalgam of complex ethnically charged issues and a history of deliberate and direct bias against blacks in most aspects of economic society?

Nah always gotta be the simpler answer. Most niggers are just dumb and lazy, right? Not like the jews are funneling niggers into the jails to keep their pockets lines, the niggers must rightfully be there. Do I fit in yet Sup Forums?

Forgot to say there's 43 million on snap program.

Remember the golden rule when looking at race statistics in America: they count a hell of a lot of Mexicans as "white".

>nigger told by cops to put his hands up
>nigger charges at police officer
>nigger gets shot
>OMG we'z oppressed! Better burn down half the city now!

i dont understand how you can lead a child to judge someone beside their skin and yet somehow people have still come to the same conclusion about niggers for millenia simply based on their skin

So where's the other 27% go? Asians?

Also
>15% of the population getting 23% of the handouts.
>65% of the population getting 35% of the handouts.

Sure does get those neurons firing.

also, man, money is being dumped on them by the truckloads, what the fuck kind of excuse do you have that they havent put any of that shit to any use whatsoever

yeah im just gonna offload some pics since you seem genuinely 'college educated'

>ITT: stormpussies pretend being the highest percentage of welfare recepients isn't being the highest percentage of welfare recepients

WAAAAAAA BUT BUT BLAX BE ON DER TWO WAAAAAHHHH

>but wait, where did the other percentage go because that doesn't add up....

>shekelburg goldsman has just received a pledge of 38B$ for israel """""""military aid""""""""

fucking goyim eat this up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME; not one red pill in the lot of you

woah bro lmao statistics thats for white ppl fucking nerd losers

>caring about homicide rates

not me "LMAOING", you race war advocates deserve every bullet you eat for your retardation

>Population by Race
>W - 63%
>B - 13%
>H - 17%
>A - 7%
>Total - 100%

>Percent of Race on Food Stamps
>W - 35%
>B - 23%
>H - 15%
>A - 3%
>Total - 28% of all Americans

>Percent of Race on Food Stamps, per Capita
>W - 15%
>B - 47%
>H - 24%
>A - 12%

>Percent of Total Food Stamp Recipients by Race
>W - 79%
>B - 11%
>H - 9%
>A - 1%

The good news... Whites are less likely per capita than Blacks or Hispanics to be on food stamps. The average Black American is twice, three times, and four times as likely to be on food stamps as the average Hispanic, White, or Asian American, respectively.

The bad news... Whites make up almost 80% of all food stamp spending. You could completely cut all minorities off of food stamps, and it would only reduce the food stamp budget by 21%. The fundamental problem is simply that too many fucking people are on food assistance.

There are more than twice as many white people as black people, so basically black people are like 30% more likely to be on food stamps

I can tell by the way you type that you're an intelligent outlier amongst blacks. If it's not black people's fault then whose is it? If blacks are not dumb and lazy then why do the statistics more or less say that they are?

gee I wonder what would happen if they counted the actual race of recipients, so that single white trash whores with nigger children didn't get their niglets lumped into the white category

>Isnt 30% of the US black?

I would've left a long time ago if that were the case.

>Percent of Race on Food Stamps, per Capita
>W - 15%
>B - 47%
>H - 24%
>A - 12%

This is really the only relevant stat bracket

That's not true though. Really makes me think that whatever the fuck your watching is pro-left.

Funny enough, most whites on welfare are republicunts.

Came here too post this fpbp lib can't into math

>implying welfare is bad

do you ctr fags realize getting rid of welfare also gets rid of jobs?

fact: every nation currently on earth has received gibsmedats

No it doesn't unless you're one of those faggy liberals who doesn't like it when math proves their beliefs incorrect. Let's consider that blacks are, what, 17% of the population? So, they use 2/3 as many benefits as whites despite being out numbered 5 to 1, so is essence, you're about 3.5x as likely to need food stamps/EBT if you're black.

Basically, this whole thing just shows that liberals really, really suck as knowing how mathematics work and believe that they can win an argument when they give you data that proves them wrong. Delusional faggots, every last one of them.

And, this is providing the data is even correct to begin with, as I've seen many stats that show blacks at about 49% in general population receiving public assistance of some form, so the "23%" seems really fucking low and they may actually be taking 7x that of whites.

Really makes you think, eh?

I'm on your side, but don't follow "it's called" with a phrase. "It's called education."

Chizecked, mah nigga.

white ppl baka

So I'm not racist for wanting to end welfare. Sweet.

>H - 24%
I so proud I was worried it would be higher