Maybe if you'd let this youngster into your country, he wouldn't be dead. Have you no shame?

Maybe if you'd let this youngster into your country, he wouldn't be dead. Have you no shame?

Nope.

Or they can stop being Islamists and the middle east would fix itself.

Nobody cares about that shit, straya

I'm not allowed to be proud of my nation and my ancestors, so I don't feel bad because people I don't know did something bad to other people I don't know.

No, because eventually we would have to put a bullet in the mudshit ourselves.

Nuke the mid-east, turn every Muslim country into a sheet of glass, and see if I lose a nanosecond of sleep over it.

Maybe he should have learned to slice-the-pie

>that flag
Into the trash

this.
muslims should open their borders to these people. OH WAIT

that them in Australia

no??????

Not at all.

At least he won

His father wasn't on the front lines to protect his legacy.

Its not our fucking problem even if he was.

no

>get gud

Well...he should have.

Yeah, the fuck is wrong with you Muslims countries, why don't you accept Muslim refugees?

pretty funny though

People die everyday. Kids, old people. Guess what? The world keeps spinning

Great now i'm erect. gee thanks.

Why dont they imvade iran, oraq, saudia arabia?
Why only European countries
Really makes you think

>Maybe if you'd let this youngster into your country, he wouldn't be dead. Have you no shame?

Canada is for Canadians. Not "Canadians."

>Maybe if you'd let this youngster into your country, he wouldn't be dead. Have you no shame?
What about Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Turkey, Qatar, Egypt, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Yemen?

His dad should be dead too.

If his entire country weren't insane sandniggers he'd be...

well he'd just be another adult sandnigger.

idgaf

No. Fuck him, fuck his family, and fuck his future family(from brothers/sisters).
How is it any ones fault?
I hope his dad stepped on a land mine when he rushed him to the hospital.

Maybe if all the faggot Muslims actually defended their country instead of leaving to try and collect welfare from Germany they could have saved their kids.

instead its a poor white girl instead of a filthy sand rat dead

I really am disappointed nobody is going genocide most of the population in ISIS controlled Syria.

Wow Jews and Christians once again showing their compassion in this thread. Great growing, I'm sure Jesus would be proud of you laughing at the deaths of innocence including children.

>I boy
>1÷7,000,000,000=1.42857143E−10 of the world population.
>supposed to hurt muh feels

Seriously? As sadas that is, there have always been dead people as there will always BE dead people. There will always be casualties of war, as much as there will be people dying from LITERALLY ANY OTHER REASON!

Sad. Yes.
News. No.