THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL
AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO HEAVEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cev-HJoW7yU
youtu.be/r5Amqi1K0Kc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Beautiful

THROUGH THE NAZI LINES

>tfw pic looks like Minnesota
>tfw Minnesota will be Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=cev-HJoW7yU

PRIMO VICTORIA !!!

Oh shit checkin my self

I appreciate your audacity and your recognition of beautiful lines, but that will never, ever happen. Minnesota is not in play. Other states, maybe. Not Minnesota.

Frankly I don't even really believe that New York is in play. It's a nice thought, but I've never sincerely believed that Trump could win New York. But that's a separate conversation. If you're running in a general then of course it is hugely important and predictive as to whether or not you take your home state. And if I am dubious of Trump taking his own blue state of New York, then he sure as shit won't get MN, much as I would like him to.

Minnesota has the longest active streak of voting democrat in presidential generals of any state in the union. Even the republican voters here, including my father (wrongly) don't like Trump. The quiet beta passive-aggressive culture of basic civility really, really hates his whole winning demeanor, does not understand its logic.

Bernie even won here, as did Rubio. Trump is about as far away from the culture and the politics of the majority culture of the state as it is possible to get, both on a personal level and on the (currently, since Trump has elected to run as a republican in his 10D chess match) political.

I think that dad will do the right thing since he has zero other choice. I am personally working on him to ensure that he positively votes Trump however, since I actually don't know what he's going to do when he goes to that nursing home near our family home come november, except that he one hundred percent, positively will not vote for Hillary. That I know for sure. Mom is apparently going to vote for Johnson, which I can respect especially since it won't directly impact the election, given our political geographical location.

Our presidential votes literally don't matter; we live in Minnesota. But there are enough things that I like about the state that I don't move, the bitterly cold winters and scenery among them.

He's still behind you fucking retards. Celebrate wen he actually wins the election.

its not a celebration its marching music

Well there's at least one poll in which she remains comfortably ahead.

Some college reporting.

(((They))) will never allow trump to win

Minnesota is by far the least likely state to go Trump, including CA and NY which are already off the table

Fucking Swedes man

(((They))) don't have a choice.

youtu.be/r5Amqi1K0Kc

So all the privelaged college kids are supporting her?

yep all the actual priviledged people where spitting and kicking down screaming down at the masses we are priviledged.

>when we where clearly above them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html

CUT MY LIFE IN TWO PIECES

Christ I feel like I am going to get sent to a gulag due to that gif.

With Trudeau in power the gulags are only a few years away bro.

>increasingly muslim Minnesota

not really

they just dont support trump