The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world

The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDY9yDi90o
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's a kike

>that fat kike
>aryan

She's white, Judaism is a belief.

>that flag
Into the trash

It's an ethnicity.

>dud in id

Yep

TEEHEE A HOLOCAUST JOKE FROM A JEW. WHAT WILL SHE THINK OF NEXT?!
Fucking skank.

>maplenigger
>confuses a jew for an aryan

I can never tell, which is it you people prefer? To be fucked by a moose or cucked by a spruce?

I could become Jewish yet I'd still be "aryan" according to your neo nazi definition. I just may convert, Jewish people are extremely successful

Christ.

You posted this thread earlier today, leaf.

Posted this exact same shit to me too. Come on.

She's a Jew.

Read Kevin MacDonald and never post here again.

Schumer's a Jew. Better luck next time, leaf.

Why does she literally have the face of a pig?

I thought pork wasnt kosher

>all of these antisemitic misogynists
Get a life you clowns

But user in a oil driller so I don't care about her

You seem upset snow coon. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

There are ethnic Jews.

Hooked noses and beady eyes are not Aryan traits.

>Judaism is a belief
judaism is the culture of the israelites who are a semitic family dating back thousands of years before christ

>Kevin MacDonald
The guy from The Kids in The Hall??

What does a leaf have to say about jews?

For the human race to advance....you must kill yourself

Did you expect people to agree with you here?

What is this from?

Top Kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDY9yDi90o

>I could become Jewish
not really. There are plenty of people who are Jews and atheists, the majority of Jews in the USA are secular. They would not consider you a real jew. You are obviously incredibly ignorant about jews, you have to be born a Jew, judaism is just the ethnic religion of the Jewish people.

Are you retarded? Jews are an ethnoreligious group. Meaning if you don't Jewish ancestry on your mother's side you can't be a Judaic Jew.

American nazis get out, go jump over drumfp's wall

But if you only have Jewish ancestry on your father's side you're still a kike but a non-Jew by Judaic standards.

You made this thread to bait anti-Semites. Don't be mad that they're here. Jew.

WE ARE THE MASTER RACE

Why are you so retarded. Are you a chink or a Jew?

3000 years ago, Jews were really bad at genetics.

go figure.

Why are you so retarded?*

It's funny because all the "white power" creeps are ugly as fuck with bad genes.

>Get proven objectively wrong.
>Fuck you antisemetic misogynist.
>Literally said nothing against women.
>misogynist
what the fuck.

Oh dear God not this sow again

Jews are just inbred Negroid-Arabs. There is nothing special about them other than the fact that they're cunning.

lol holy shit

Hahahahahahaha must be a troll

>patrice oneal has been dead for 5 years

benano si

>yfw fat people are so lazy they don't even use both eyes to look at things

Fat ugly fucking Jewish mongrel skank, this is why even if you have an ounce of non-White blood you are counted as a non-White. Jews, especially the White/European blooded Askenazic Jews are chalk full of genetic diseases because of immense inbreeding throughout centuries in Europe, trying to retain White blood among them so they can be a more effective parasite against the pure blooded Aryan race. Filthy mischlinge are always jealous with a murderous spiteful jealous of Satan, of those who are blessed and pure blooded.

I'm actually surprised that's real.

I laffed.

>that picture

>Aryan
>Jew
Pick the second one, because she isn't Aryan.

Really makes my think about not sage'ing this shitty fucking thread...

This

My uncle on my dad's side studied to become a jeweler at the most prestigious school in the US. The only reason he was even accepted into the program was because a very well respected Jewish jeweler took him as his protege and vouched for him. During school he met his future wife who was the daughter of one of the faculty. Even after graduating, he was not allowed to cut stones and could only set already shaped pieces. When he wanted to marry his then girlfriend, not only her parents, but his bosses insisted he convert to Judaism. After jumping through more hoops than anyone born into a jewish family ever would, they accepted his conversion and approved of his marriage.

Still to this day, he's treated differently and not allowed to work cutting stones unsupervised because he's not ethically Jewish. Most of the senior members of his religious community never truly accepted him as a Jew and though his colleagues all respect him, his career will never advance because he wasn't born a Jew.

LAX is the worst airport of all time

For some people who say they care about facts and logic, you guys go full retard and actually come to kikes defense when the science says Jews are nothing more than Greeks who converted to the religion hundreds of years ago.

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

that bitch is hideous, she kinda reminds me of that slimer ghost from the og ghostbusters movie