Best character so far edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4Kv3EmmoVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we already have a thread

How did Voq become Ash Taylor?

RIP Ripper

You were too good for this show.

Do you think Stamets enjoyed the nipple machine?

Quit taking the obvious baitposting and utilize for conversation topics if you have nothing else.

Too much text

We have yet to find out. I'm sure they will reveal it soon. They will be unable to keep up the ruse for long.

Looks like it went in through his lower ribs on the sides (near the kidneys) and no where near the nipples.

That's fair. Its just there if you need it and hopefully helps alleviate some of the shitposting.

I need... NEED.

To cum in her booty.

It was a bit too big for him but he probably prefers it that way.

Nobody cared last thread. Nobody cares this thread.

Why didn't they name her Michaela instead?

Unironically the worst girl. The Admiral is my Discovery waifu

Why is he addressed as Mr Saru instead of Commander Saru?

Good questions. I hope they'll get answered in later episodes

>Best character
>Not Ripper
Fuck you fuck this thread.

I don't suppose there's any megauploads?

I like Ripper but he needs more character development.

As this autist pointed out they call him captain too

So many of these are nitpicks just sit back and enjoy the show.

Admiral is a Plain Jane, basic bitch.

Gingerfu is pure sex.

No, no one uploaded it this week

Just torrent it, ffs.

Fuck you OP, fuck you in your harry asshole with your dragon shaped dildo

>fake thread died
kek

I want to know more about her. Too bad they're wasting all the screentime on Michael.

How can they be nitpicks if they are questions? I'm not incredulously asking them, I am genuinely interested in the answers.

Nitpicks would be why some starfleet people have four bold bands on their shoulders and some have five.

>These noises she makes

So are we getting Mirror Universe next episode?

>BRRAAAAPPP

i can't not look at that think on her head.

Fucking her probably sounds like connecting to dial-up internet.

This characters existence kinda pisses me off. If its an android then it breaks canon coz data is the first android ever in the federation and if its something like a bynar then thats another race needlessly redesigned

I finally found out why STD is shit. A female is driving the ship.

>Too bad they're wasting all the screentime on Michael.

>when the least interesting and most annoying character is also the main character

For fuck's sake, stop with this bullshit already.

1. She's a cyborg.
2. Data is NOT the first android, Data is the first android with a POSITRONIC BRAIN.

I wanna plot my cock on it

/r/megalinks

Same, but maybe it's better if they don't ruin her.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4Kv3EmmoVY

Starfleet's nike boots really bother me

Please, keep posting this. It just keeps getting me.

user, /STD/...

Do we have any indication as to how many subscriptions CBS All Access has?
I know you can get a 2-month free trial, so I'm curious as to how many subs will drop off when that expires.

>Data is NOT the first android
If that is true than why do the issues brough up in Measure of a Man not come up prior to him?

>whoa dude this is like totes fucking cool
>I agree lieutenant, this is fucking rad
really?

Only CBS has those numbers and they won't release them unless it serves their purposes.

5 mil

Same answer. Because the positronic brain he has. He is literally faster than the Galaxy class ship's computer.

Any pr0nstars look like her? All I can think of is Lauren Phillips and that's a stretch...

Bonus Points if they perform ANAL

Use your imagination you lazy shit.

In the episode it is made quite clear that this concept of whether an android is part of starfleet as a memember or property has never come up before, his technical superiority is not a factor in that.

>swearing in star trek
why? no. just no.

is this a meme? are people this desperate to be thirsting after a 3/10 that was put in to meet the SJW fugly quota?

Holy shit, that's some crazy shallow Trek knowledge. They want to copy his positronic brain, because it's a "marvel of science", but doing so might damage him. So he doesn't consent. Then the scumbag scientist brings it to trial arguing his consent is irrelevant, because he is starfleet property.

If the jury decided he is starfleet property he can not deny to undergo the procedure to copy his positronic brain. But they said he is an individual, not property, so he can do whatever he pleases.

just observe deleted posts from this thread alone, op mod is shitting his diarrhea as we speak.

Double Dumbass on you

Did it ever occur to you that maybe some of here happen to like thicc gingers as a preference? No matter the attraction scale?

Ginger girl is so WHITE!
Offensive.

Can't take some banter can't you OP?

it did felt quite out of place, just for the sake of it.
>let's put in some swears just because we can
Like boobshoots in ENT pretty much.

Not that like mind one or the other on principle, but everything should have a reason, character uttering "fuck" while getting stabbed is one thing, the most polite autist onboard suddenly going into swear mode just seems silly.

An autist who has already proven many times to be socially awkward does something socially awkward, in this instance, swears. Then her crewmates instead of making her upset by telling her it was inappropriate, agree to let it slide. It's called solidarity. Look it up in the dictionary.

You definitely won't hear them swear again, unless it will be Tilly again.

Rainn Wilson was surprisingly great

>cadet Lorca at Kobayashi Maru
>blasts kobayashi maru right away
how the hell did this guy pass the starfleet academy to become an officer??

>They want to copy his positronic brain, because it's a "marvel of science", but doing so might damage him. So he doesn't consent.
I understand this and don't deny this. That is not the point I was trying to make. The context in which this goes on in, it is made readily apparent that an android's place/rights in SF has never come up before. Picard/Data are completely floored by what Madox (I think that was his name, right?) originally tries; completely unprepared because it had never even occured to them. Then the judge is not even sure if she has jurisdiction to try the case because its so weird and out there. And then when she decides to, she does research and can't find like any precedent in case law. ie. all of this points to the issues of androids in SF never coming up before. So, again, I ask, if their were androids before data (by about a hundred years or so) whey did none of this legal stuff never come up before? If the arguement is just going to be because they had nonsentient robots that were shaped like humanoids that technically qualify as androids, then maybe we can just come up with an alternate term to remove confusion in the future?

>If the jury decided
Minor gripe not really important to our discussion: There was no jury, just the judge advocate general deciding the case.

>Holy shit, that's some crazy shallow Trek knowledge.
Come on, man. Let's not start sliding towards personal attacks.

Does DAT ASS look white to you?

tl;dr

Data was unique because of his positronic brain. Measure of a Man was about his positronic brain. Everything that makes him stand out is because of his positronic brain, not because he's an android.

That's a good take on how he would do that scenario. I kind of want that to be in a flashback now.

>Does DAT ASS look white to you?
Yes, it looks whide.
Only true skin color Klingons would fuck that

fucking shit my face is tired of all this bloom

looks like the kind of disgusting cheddar ass you get from too many cakes

>nipple

There was a reason they never showed him connected to the machine.

Dude has been into scrotum play for years.

>It had less replies than this thread (most were shitposts about the acronym)
Scifi fans will argue about anything and everything because its how we roll. From the outside looking in it may seem like trolling but its how we share the love.

Deleting threads to choose which thread the janitor likes isnt part of our board culture as a community. Just let it sliiiiiiiide in the future one would have died anyways and even if one didnt and there were 2, life will go on, its not the end of the world.

>tfw female Riker is Melinda Clarke

so what the hell were the last 5 seconds about?
To me it looked like the mirror is "delayed" by a few seconds and that's it, some sort of wacky timebending shit starts.
Or is it suggesting some sort of, I dunno, evil space-magical being on the other side of the mirror? There was no smirk, so I kinda doubt that.

>tfw Ripper left us

COME BACK RIPPER

Will he sacrifice himself for Michaels sins?

>this isn't your grandpa's star trek

You'd "face down/ass up" and you know it.

A better question would be why there was no ep6 preview at the end of the episode.

Because he was acting captain of the ship with Lorca having been captured. Spock was frequently referred to as Mr. Spock as well.

Better episode than last week. I honestly marked out for the 'fucking cool' lines.

So is this new crew member obviously a Klingon plant? Lorca is super suspicious of him you can tell.

Also: Mirror Universe confirmed... Get Hype.

He is already more developed than half a dozen other recurring characters on the show.

Dat nigga gone yo.

>Mirror Universe confirmed
Literally mirror. KEK

>why there was no ep6 preview at the end of the episode.
Mirror Universe... Get Hype.

Any mega links available?

Lorca is gonna be fucking pissed when he finds out they let Ripper go.

I agree on the time delay. I rewatched that last bit a couple times and the reflections actions/appearance match up just about exactly with what Staments did before turning away.

Here's a better question: Since we know they have and use holo-mirror tech from the previous episode, why do they have an actual mirror?

>mirror universe is full of characters that don't like each other, care about their own careers/ego more than the mission and regularly insubordinate the chain of command

Seems like the show is already in the mirror. The other side must contain the REAL Starfleet.

Yeah agreed just seemed so wrong. Its like in capeshit flicks where they know they can get away with one mild swear and still get a PG13 rating so they drop exactly one swear.

In previous examples of acting captain, they don't call them captain.

That way you don't have to look at her disgusting mole.

>So is this new crew member obviously a Klingon plant?
The same actor is playing both Voq and Ash Tyler. Gee, I wonder...

I don't like the gays.

That's what I've written on my IMDB review for ep3.

Does that explain why the klangons look retarded as fuck and their ship designs make no sense at all as well?

there's one in the older thread

I'm really curious how they are going to justify the existence of the spore drive. Having a FTL system that is clearly superior to warp drive doesn't make much sense since std is set 10 years before tos and like 100 years before tng. Wasn't one of the major advantages of the Borg that their transwarp was superior to the federation's warp?

I'm willing to overlook that none of the other series mention its existence but they do have to come up with a reason for it not to work anymore past this series.