New black panther trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

>hol' up
>we own you

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalpriest.com/legacy/comics/panther/faq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jeeesus what a cgi-shitfest
also WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BELOVED DIVERSITY!
1 white guy, no asians, nothing else than nuggaz.
hope, really fucking hope this shit flops, so hollyjewds see how many negros actually go to theatres

Do "normies" actually think this looks cool?

It just looks weird. Even when you compare it to all the other bullshit in the other marvel movies.

you know it won't. get ready for the second surge of not-so-subtle "you're a racist and an alt right troll if you don't see this" media blitz.

can people stop with the cgi smoke already it looks like absolute SHIT

Black people go to the movies that is why they make so many black people movies they do well in those markets of course it is hard to say if this movie will bring in a wide audience overall

>the villain is white
>came to steal their resources
Reaaally made me think

YASSS KING

>super high tech tribal Africans
>in actually Africa and not another planet

Imagine if they did it with germans still being barbarians. Or high tech mongols still living on the steppe.

it wont, I predict something like
maybe 300 mill domestic top, but barelly 150 worldwide
it will be opposite to pretty much every blockbuster

oh boy, I'm probably on the wrong board, because it sure looks like Sup Forums here after this trailer dropped

well, for sjw and nu-males, diversity mean just black people, no brown,asians etc.

>1 white guy, no asians, nothing else than nuggaz.
There's 2 white guys actually, Bilbo Baggins and Gollum.
Also, there's a car chase scene in what is clearly an Asian country.

This shit is fucking trash yo when will this capeshit finally fucking die?

>CGI fuckfest
>hero fights other version of himself like every other capeshit marvel flick
>shit acting and lofty dialogue
>super high tech african tribe like wtf
>WE WUZ KANGS AN SHEET

Seriously though Sup Forums, are we finally gonna see capeshit fatigue hurt ticket sales or is this just gonna go on forever?

Jesus., Are they trying to attract Sup Forums memes?

>making a movie for 13% of US population
>most of them are some kind of government assistance
>implying there is a market for this in Africa

Literally no one in China will watch a nigger movie. I hope Marvel have finally shot themselves in the foot enough that this garbage cant continue.

Shittiest trailer music last decade.

It will happen at some point. It happened to westerns, it will happen to super hero movies

Yall snow apes will talk about that cracker ass scifi shit like Blade Runner 2049 all damn day but when a legit good black Hollywood blockbuster comes out yall shit on it.

Scifi aint even real or relevant, at least Wakanda is possible if cum skins stayed outta Afrika.

pointless movie. like this guy shown in few scenes before and gets a movie
hulk or BW are since begining - no own mcu story

>It's ok when niggas do it!

Get that weak ass bait outta here nigger

>also WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BELOVED DIVERSITY!
Diversity is for Nordic lore, not African lore.
(I fucking hate jews...)

You know, I'm starting to think Sup Forums and Sup Forums desperately WANT China to be racist because it makes them feel vindicated that they're not alone in their racism.

I think it's literally impossible to do a Black Panther movie without attracting Sup Forums memes.

Hating shameless demo baiting and hamfisted "diversity" isn't the same as being racist.

Go check twitter, they will be saying something similar.

The sad thing is it will do better than Blade Runner 2049 financially.

Aside from racism i dont get the hate. Still think about the skrull invasion arc and Black Panther handling it like a boss

This is just to shut BlackTwitter up. There won't be a sequel.

Even compared to other marvel shit this looks shit. The glowy neon car interior at 1:14 made me laugh out loud, can you imagine how obnoxious and blinding that would be to drive?

BANE?

bad guy is a mortal kombat tier lazy recoloration, wow looks pretty engaging.

ahaaaah, hol'up. Yea bow down nigga. we the astronauts now bruh uh huh holup

Why does he wear the fursuit?

HELLA DIVERSE

someone post black CIA edit plz

I mean they build statues for average black basketball players. They are not that racist against blacks.

People aren't saying that are they? How does having one race as the whole cast count as diverse?

this looks pretty boring 2bh, even for a marvel movie

Who caaaaares. We all know CGI looks just as good as practical when you cant actually see it.

because minimal whites. that means diversity.

Sounds like you don't like the genre. Why are you here?

Disney had to edit out Boyega out of Chinese star wars posters so theyd go and watch it.

desu i was looking forward to it but with this trailer it just looks like another generic marvel movie.

This is going to be huge in Africa

Tell me about Killmonger, why does he wear the same damn costume as T'Challa?

Opportunity cost means studios cant make other movies when theyre busy producing this garbage.
For the record I loved Avengers (the first, the second was beyond terrible).

>Disney had to
Disney did that on their own though.

You fucks do know that Wakanda is supposed to be flawed right?
The film is based more on the Christopher Priest run where Wakandans are smug xenophobes who look down at all outsiders (Other blacks included, they literally built a wall to keep other Africans out) and are in constant turmoil with T'Challa's duty to appease them while simultaneously let Wakanda be more involved in the outside world

Everyone's racist--it's in your genes. It takes constant jewish brainwashing to make someone think that they're not racist.

Jews are so craven dude. the music is literally like jumbled nigger grunting YEA YEA YEA HOL UP WE KANGZ UH-HUH

and black people on twitter are eating it up

is it literally that easy to scam people

It's his Black Panther OC Donut Steel Dark Jaguar.

He's ten times edgier than Black Panther and hates his parents. His favorite band is Linkin Park.

>You fucks do know
Nigger nobody here actually reads the comics. People just want to cry about niggers.

...because they didnt want it to fail.

>Trailer literally says "HOL UP"

So, Wakanda is pretty much black japan?

This will bomb at the box office and it will be the fault of filthy racists.

Bros post some screenshots of niggers reacting to this shit-pile of a movie

>scrolling through comments
>WE
>view 2 replies
>WE
>view 2 replies
>WE
>view 2 replies
>WE
>view 2 replies

They know

>implying disney will ever portray a nigger as racist

>capeshit

When will it end?

SO EMPOWERING

What he said. Wakandans are assholes, and T'Challa is the least assholish of them all, which is why Wakandans who don't think he's enough of an asshole always try and oppose him, and the ghosts of his Black Panther predecessors are disapointed in him.

I think most marvel movies were alright, until Doctor Strange. They turned him into a meme, the cape, bald monks that train him to see things matrix style etc...it just starts to get not credible because they spend less time on the character development. Now it's not gonna be much better than an average Pacific Rim or Transformers movie, but with just more humour and somehow slick costumes.

>where Wakandans are smug xenophobes who look down at all outsiders
wh*tes aren't people

This trailer reminded me of those crappy "block buster" trailers. Like for that King Arthur movie or Gods of Egypt or whatever it was called

marvel capeshit is immune from flopping. especially if its sjw pandering.

Asians don't care about being represented as long as they work, they prefer to stay in the shadows.

See They're isolationist even to blacks.

Not in Somalia.
Too soon?

What's the budget for this movie? Also what is the typical budget for other movies meant for mostly black people?

Asians dont care to be represented because they've got their own media worlds completely separate from western garbage.
You have to remember, there are more Asians in the worlds than Blacks and Whites.

>The revolution will not be televised
Lmao they're really aiming this towards the radical leaning blacktivists and they're eating that shit up

True.

This isn't MEANT for mostly black people though. They expect all audience groups to see it.

DUDE CGI LMAO

>black guy plays a white hero/villain
>Sup Forums: REEE STOP RECASTING WHITE CHARACTERS!! MAKE A BLACK ONE IF YOU WANT A BLACK HERO!

>Marvel makes a movie based on a black superhero in Africa
>FUCKING NIGGERS LOL WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT, FUCK THIS SJW SHIT!! #BOYCOTT

Starting to think Sup Forumstards are just dumbfucks who are racist lads

>Is Wakanda Xenophobic?

>Priest: Wakandans are not nice people. By and large, they are aware of the outside world, they are reasonably free to visit the outside world, but they do not like or respect the outside world, what with all of that racism and Monica Lewinsky and so forth. They are what the French have been accused of for years. They are nice, in the sense that they'd give you a cookie, but they are a race not unlike the ancient Mayans. Their culture is hundreds of years older than ours and is largely undiluted, an unconquered race that has, until very recently, lived in total isolation. We, and I include African Americans in this, are mongrels to the Wakandans. Uneducated and barbaric. A land of David Lettermen.

>Allan M wrote : Wakanda, probably as a result of being a highly isolated culture for centuries, has a xenophobic streak to it. We don't see it evidenced often, since the our usual Wakandan representative is the Panther, who is mostly free of these kinds of prejudices. But when we see how W'Kabi and Zuri react to outsiders, we begin to see a subtle but clear trend Wakandans don't like outsiders.

>Priest: This is, basically, true. I think outsiders are *tolerated,* but are seen as morally bankrupt, immature, and somewhat underdeveloped.

digitalpriest.com/legacy/comics/panther/faq.html

Well i can see that Sup Forums has arrived

So..this......is..the..power......of.........blacks..

Can we get the same movie but with whites please?

This confused me. The revolution will not be televised it will be sold to you in a corporate theater by huge media conglomerate Disney at $12+ trump bux per head and then given free advertising by you raving about the inclusiveness on twitter, subsequently changing literallly nothing.

Hmmm.....

Then of course there's that thankfully non-canon story where it turns out they don't share the cure to cancer because those dumb foreigners haven't banned cigarettes, and because they somehow think it could be used as a weapon (inb4 Deadpool) even though the West already has WMDs and chemical weapons.

What exactly is wrong with racism

the chinese dont watch films with blacks
they arent used to them and they arent interested
its not even a theory, its a fact
just look at the marketing for ANY franchise film with a black character

Literally no one is mad about this movie. It's being mocked, as is the fact that niggers are this easily exploitable.

>those anime avatars
Yikes.

Looks colorful.

Is that a skyscraper in the style of a mud hut? lmao

wow what a massive bunch of cunts

>the music is literally like jumbled nigger grunting YEA YEA YEA HOL UP WE KANGZ UH-HUH
I have no idea how this passes for music.

>the most corporate media brand/company
>using gil scott heron
>we wuz, so bow down and gib respect
>green screen: the blaxploitation capeshit
>PS3 cgi

White people like you complain about everything.

Be a cuck somewhere else.

how is having a border and a normal attitude to outgroup a flaw?

Why is China racist against Wookies?

Jfc look at that garbage cgi. Reddit literally hails this as amazing cinematography.

this shit is gonna bomb so hard

Blade Runner also bombed.