Why are women so much more fearful of social alienation and political incorrectness than men...

Why are women so much more fearful of social alienation and political incorrectness than men? Are societal norms putting more pressure on women, or are they just that weak and pathetic? Femanons?

Other urls found in this thread:

newnownext.com/d-c-man-kidnapped-in-broad-daylight-gang-raped-by-seven-assailants-in-van/08/2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well they benefit from the current situation slightly more than men, it all that matters.
Not even the most, just slightly more than few others.

Virtue signaling. They don't like being left out of the herd but at the same time they crave attention and want to be special. The best way to do this is to be outspoken about whatever mass media supports, ie liberalism.

too bad women don't understand categories

Femanon here, AMA. Pic related.

Women are fucking nuts, and play retarded games of subtle signalling with each other. They fucking LOVE showing off what good people they are. One story my gf told me was that at the age of like 13 she got a "Die Hippy Die" shirt referencing South Park, and some cunt walked up to her and says "Hippies just want PEACE AND LOVE you know!"

And for like a fortnight she was the girl who wore that shirt, and a social outcast.

>Femanon here, AMA.

Typical. Kek.

post proofs

Sharpy in pooper?

>cheeky
Breeki is racist you Slav!!! Remember the holodomor and the 6 goriilon commies!!!

Women are more empathetic and have better social skills.

THATS 10 BORRILIAN YOU ANTI-SLAVIC RACIST BIGOT

will you post your tits skank? does daddy give you enough attention? is your answer to my two previous questions identical?

They're just weak and pathetic.

Sometimes when I have a casual speak with a women, they sound like some kind of robot, rarelly having any opinion that differs from the majority

Was doing it do rattle some sperg's bones. It worked.

>Anecdotal evidence
WEWLADS
E
W
L
A
D
S

Ancient primal coding, leaf. Women are the nest builders, they need the nest to have order.

they aren't, the political consciousness is expressed differently in men than in women. there are non cucked women and non cucked men

/r9k/

Hey let's not let this thread degenerate into (((proof))) thread. I am honestly interested in a woman's thoughts on how she views the alt-right misogyny. How can you not support women President?

>cheeky

>1 post by this ID
And into the trash it goes.

fuck off demanding tits is ancient Sup Forums culture

cyka blyat

You announced you were female and we trolled you. What did you realistically expect?

1. Prove you're a woman

2. Do bimbos give you astonished looks when you tell them you support trump?

> Are societal norms putting more pressure on women, or are they just that weak and pathetic?

They really are just weak and pathetic. Them being weak physically will translate into them being weak mentality because they FEEL weak and their thoughts align with that feeling. When you feel weak you're more likely to go with whatever source of strength is being the most forceful, afraid of not being able to resist it. It goes for physical force and psychological force.

They're lazy and dependent and will do anything to stay in the group because they benefit from making other people liking them and doing things for them. Not only because they are too weak to accomplish on their own but they realize in a sinister way it's easier for them to try and leech off someone else. So they'll never have any opinion that goes against what the mass of other people think.

That's a great way to put it. I really love the term virtue signalling because it describes the action so well. Signalling how much they conform to the in-group's opinion. Whatever makes them LOOK good, but they put zero effort into actually BEING good.

Do you guys have an SJW problem in Brazil like we do in North America? I'm Brazilian-Canadian, but I haven't spent enough time in the motherland to know.

>alt-right misogyny
What misogyny are you referring to? Do you honestly believe I internalize the projections that kissless handholdless virgins shoot at me on an online image board?

>how can you not support women president
Hillary Clinton does not represent me. Hillary Clinton is not doing this for women. I would support a woman as a president if she showed the potential to hold that position well, represented my values, and held herself to the same code of ethics I try to on a daily basis. Hillary Clinton does none of these things-- and on top of that is a evil globalist who wants nothing but power.

It is just following trends. Here we also have thots and blue-pilled chicks but also red-pilled.

Most of the other women I associate with either like Trump or are unbiased and will most likely vote Trump because Hillary is going to run the United States into the ground. Most intelligent people acknowledge that Hillary Clinton is not capable of being president, and will do nothing but plunge us into an unnecessary war/ruin our relationship with Russia.

@89039223
Why blindly vote for the candidate because they're the same ethnicity/gender as you?

they are surrounded by retards that think their clothes cause them to be raped when really it's just the low-intellect monkey fuckers that belong in the middle east who say this shit.

n
e
w
f
a
g
g
o
t
s

Much less, but it's still exist

"GIMME ATTENTION HEHE"
You have a face like pavement, you are here because you obviously fail to reach the base 3/10 beauty standard which is all that is required for a slut to have her sin cave ravaged so you post your "femanon here lel x kek" but I see the sadness that lurks, watching make up tutorials wishing just wishing you weren't essentially a white wall of nothing, unworthy of even being dicked and dumped.
Nobody cares that you're a ganga, you essentialy were born with the ebt card of attention and sex yet here you are

> Do you honestly believe I internalize the projections that kissless handholdless virgins shoot at me on an online image board?
Hahahah aspie ganga is projecting, what's wrong? Orbiters won't even comment on your ig?

Fuck off Norway, I've been posting here since it WAS /n/

95% of women in their 20s wear those short as fuck shorts in the summer and I'm trying my hardest to not be on semi mode at all times. it sucks being undesirable on a college campus.

Because of cliques.
If she isn't a loner in her childhood, she won't be able to take being a loner in adulthood.
I have no female friends because I was never interested in what they were excited about. I wanted to stay at home, sew, cook, and watch/read anime/manga.
I think I also got excluded from a lot of things because I didn't really like how women in my life would backstab men, I always wanted to be like my father- strong, stable, rugged mentality that just screams "Never back down, never give in, always faithful and loyal to the ones I pledge allegiance to." So.. at 20 years old, I have 2 wonderful baby boys, and a loving husband who thinks similarly to how my father thinks. And they get along great. Women just kinda ruin things if they don't understand the balance of nature and what not.

O shit wrong picture my bad, you guys need tits here you go. No nip pics sorry.

kayla?

What are you even going on about? The only aspie here is you.

Nope, don't post here again

So you're either a whore, or some guy roleplaying. Either way is possible because women are dumb enough to post pictures of their tits on a Manchurian frog worshipping forum.

Women are mindless trendfollowers. If the media and everyone around them started talking about how great the holocaust was, they would start lobbying to build death camps.

Trevor has some moves

get out normie

roasties would die in the wild without male protection. they fear alienation because if they get kicked out of the group they lose this male protection and die from exposure or get eaten by a bear.

Ahh yes, because if I'm not preventing a bombardment of "tits or gtfo" I must be a whore.
Try harder, shitlord :^)

Since you're MAGA I'll be real here.

A few of my female friends were violently raped, know who did it, and did nothing to punish their rapist. As a man, this boggles my mind.

As a man, if someone violently raped me I would murder them that same week. It's stupid-simple to do: buy a gun and silencer, ambush the savage in private, kill him, flee the scene, and refuse to talk to police. And a smart man could plan it to not get caught. It's the right thing to do for society.

To be clear, I am generally a law-abiding person. It's not my job to protect other people; that's the police's job. But if I get violently raped that means I know the police system has failed and it's my moral duty to kill the rapist for the good of my community. I won't help anyone else break the law, and I won't break the law myself except in circumstances when a normal, healthy man would. And a normal, healthy man is willing to die for his community.

No woman is. Instead, women lie to protect their rapists. They lie that they were not raped. Many even keep the rape baby.

Women who won't murder their own rapist don't deserve "equality", because clearly they aren't equal. They just come whining to men to do their dirty work for them, shaming the useful men while getting fucked by the antisocial men.

Women who won't murder their own rapist don't deserve to vote, and don't deserve husbands.

Thoughts?

How do you feel about being choked, spit on, slapped, and pissed on during sex while being asked intrusive personal questions like if you've ever been molested or what your dad would think of you acting like this

IF NO NIP
YOU MUST ACQUIT

Tits of GTFO

I wonder (((who))) told them to forget about nature?

On the odd chance you have a vagina, you either live in an extremely red area or your current bf is a virtue signalling right-winger.

Women never hold views on merit alone, very rare exceptions like Thatcher notwithstanding.

Because when you work with either sex you have to be careful what you say. With women the fucking knives come out, and with men you want to be friendly, but it could get taken the wrong way. In either situation you could lose your job. I will not put my spouse in a bind over my thoughts or political opinions.

Same goes for what social media or projects you have online. Guaranteed you will be judged for it. The fucking labels are endless for either sex. Just look at pepe as an example. Even though he is fictional, if an employer catches wind that you are linked to alt-right or any other frowned upon social views that is enough for termination. It is not a matter of being weak or pathetic, it basically boils down to knowing when to keep your mouth shut to keep your reputation intact.

nigga she was specifically asked by OP.

if you don't ubderstand tits or GTFO is for attention whores then kys, kthxbi

>this retard

Brruh you can see the nip through the bra. I don't have my phone.

I believe you, I don't like jews as well. I admire their passion to destroy the west, but I cannot accept that fate.

Not an argument.

She's a girl, bitches always overuse emojis

Pretty good example of a woman caring about what other people think.

Marry pol

You have a wonderful husband, etc, yet you post pictures of your breasts on Sup Forums?

Yeah, you are a really great mom, you attention seeking slut.

Men are better at hiding their insecurities. For example, women in the U.S commit 11% of all murders (yet make up more than half of the population). Men act out. Men are more violent. Men kill themselves more often usually too. Killing ones self is the truest sign of weakness.

Women are able to adapt and relate better to others. They have compassion for others, and maybe they care more about "fitting" in. But at least they have better self-control over violent tendencies, and are able to control their feelings.

>tfw no redpilled trump gf

Women care far more about social status than men, it's how they compete with each other for male attention.

>Ahh yes, because if I'm not preventing a bombardment of "tits or gtfo" I must be a whore.
Try harder, shitlord :^)
>im a girl hehehe
> oh no they asked to see boobs better show them to stop them
I really hope you're a bloke because your insecurity and need for someone, even a random cunt on Sup Forums to validate you is so fucking pahtetic.

Fuck off, white knight.

I want to see tits.

dude, grow up.

cyber impersonation is a serious, serious crime.

And they are all virgins on their wedding night.

Should I post the pic of your husband waxing you?

Women, at least historically, are helpless during their pregnancy and child rearing years. They must turn to the community if their male provider leaves, thus they cannot be too confrontational and cut themselves off from resources.

>I cannot post my pretty tits because my husband, who wants everyone to enjoy the sight of them, suddenly cares about what a flaming faggot user thinks

Aren't you adorable? I didn't post the pic because I wanted attention, I posted it to remove the spam of "tits or gtfo" because they contribute nothing to discussion.

pretty obvious if you are around women at all. they all crave attention and have a herd instinct, and most are very quick to judge other women. men generally don't give a fuck. women are the ones that do.

God all I want is a gf. Why won't the Jews let me have one?

"I'm a girl heheheh ask me anythang xDDDD"
>because they contribute nothing to discussion

She's a ducking broader line...That's why. Hey lady I feel bad for your husband. I hope he doesn't post his dick everywhere.

...Don't reply to attention seeking whore who obliviously has no morals or self-value to be showing tits that she breast fed her children with to total strangers. Stupid child. I feel bad for your sons.

Yes you should, She's gonna be on chat in a few days, currently in the hospital atm.

slut. i feel bad for your husband.

>slightly
Just go to /r9k/ for a day and sift through omega's rage and you'll see it's a lot more than slightly.

>AMA
Why are you a faggot plebbitor?

>Never said ama
>just contributed my experience
Wew lad.

Evolution produced women to be much more social and dependent on social groups than males. This trend is observed in many other primate species as well as several non-primate species.

how's it going?

Men are animals, we prey on each other as well

How else can you advance?

I am ok with any and all of those skirt lengths

you are a weak pathetic piece of shit.

the jews wont let you take home all the money you work for

but the only thing stopping you from getting a woman is your sad pathetic excuses.

there are things you can actually blame the jews for, but you my friend are a frail, meek, Stan Simpleton.

It's going good, wanted to shitpost and roleplay to take my mind off of things. She's been in the hospital since last week, apparently she was eating less and less and totally forgot to eat for 2 days straight. They've been trying to figure out what's wrong with her. I'll explain the rest on chat.

Yes, unfortunately we live in a society where you have to care about your reputation. Especially if you are employed, have financial responsibilities, and obligations to assist not hinder your spouse.

Could I not care, and express those views sure, and I would be getting a pink slip too.

WE

Men also lose their immense judgemental tendencies and social battles after puberty. Women never lose that, their are always these bizarre "games" they play with each other and men, sometimes known as shit tests. It's like they never get out of puberty and remain overly judgemental their entire lives.

From an evolutionary standpoint this makes sense, they have to be exceedingly judgemental since men are the fitness variability sex. Herd instinct is also probably important because being a social outcast would mean death if your were pregnant at the time.

A males only sexual competition is trying to prove to a woman he's the best choice, other than that he has no reason to care what others think and is driven to stand out.

Of course it's not all black and white, men still judge and belittle people, women still crave some form of individual distinctness. It's more of a matter of what direction it's leaning.

The jews are however, hoarding the women with 10/10 bodies.

A few days ago an user linked images of several of the Rothchild heirs and they were all boob goddesses assuming their tits weren't quality implants.

>Instead, women lie to protect their rapists.

You know, lets say the "1 in 4 chance of being raped" myth was true. And all the similar things women say about fear of rape were true... They apparently think or know this and do what exactly? Dress in the filmiest clothes that are easy to rip off and don't bother carrying a weapon. Reflect, if you will, on the design of the dress. It's basically a piece of cloth that's light enough to move around and provides quick access to her sexual parts. Just lift up the skirt and there is a pussy, it can be brought down quickly. For men there is some unzipping, untying, multiple lairs to get through. For the female, her fashion centers around quick and easy access to the sex organs and showing them off.

If you told a guy he has a 1 in 4 chance of getting raped, he's going to walk out of the house with the two pistols on each hip, an assault rifle strapped to his back, the Iron Man suit equipped and a couple pokeballs for good measure. The man would do everything in his power to prevent being raped or choose to not leave the house to protect himself. But women apparently think they have a high chance of getting wrapped and choose to not protect themselves in the slightest....

That proves how much they secretly and actually like rapists because they view them as dominant and tough. It's like the "tsundere" meme. They bitch and complain the most about what they're actually attracted too.

Women breed evil.

Is there a difference between a slut and a whore?

That comic is savage.

A slut fucks for her own pleasure, a whore fucks for money.

Essentially, sluts don't fuck non-chads while whores will fuck a beta, manlette or troglodyte for the right price.

>Ayn Rand
This is bait right?

This is where I disagree only sick fucks want to be raped or humiliated.

You are probably a troll, but you do realize guns are banned from certain areas right? So, it would not matter if a woman kept a stash in her car, if she never made it to the parking lot. That is why it is best to keep pepper spray on you, and bite someones fucking finger off while stomping down on their foot with your heels if you wear them.

As for the skirts and dresses some can be tasteful. Same goes for men whose boxers are exposed are they expecting to get pegged or dicked? Or what about the guys wearing skinny jeans that emphasize their package are they wanting to get thrown into the back of the rape mobile? It is not just men or women but both sexes that need to know how to defend themselves against nut jobs.

>Look at this.
newnownext.com/d-c-man-kidnapped-in-broad-daylight-gang-raped-by-seven-assailants-in-van/08/2015/

Absolutely horrible and disgusting what happened to this man who was kidnapped and raped by seven different people.

>women are better at controlling their feelings