It's wrong when Latinos are 17% of our population and hold only 2% of its wealth

>It's wrong when Latinos are 17% of our population and hold only 2% of its wealth.

>We've got to connect more Latinos with good jobs.

Wtf I hate white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/autos/ford-small-cars-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let em sell their drugs then poonta!

It's wrong when jews are 1% of our population and hold 50% of our wealth.

Hmm, I wonder how much wealth Jews hold?

delete this

it's not that high it is more like 9%

seriously

I dont got a twitter but call her out for me.

Say what about "Latinas" you sexist pig?

delete this

Nothing is 'wrong' with statistics.

How about she gives up some of her wealth that she neither needs nor deserves?

If you deport them, then you wouldn't have to get them jobs.

Who gives a shit about them there nothing but of bunch idiots that shouldn't have never been here in the first place, and now the young ones think there the shot because their from America and have Mexican roots like anyone in the world cares. There just a bunch of manlets that have dark skin and look decent at most I mean at least their not black but they are still bad.

Sounds like bullshit to me but if true then I'm happy with that.

I thought Latino's were White?

I mean remove Latino's from the census and Whites are already sub 50%

horseshit. you don't know how to define wealth

Delete this.

I agree with you leaf

It's 'yobs' Hillary. Good yobs.

>job
>wealth

Pick one

>tfw latino and you know for a fact you make more than 98% of Sup Forums

Nope. Without them whites are like 60% with them "white" make up 77% or so

So either they create 15% more wealth for the country. Or they can fuck off. Don't talk wealth from me just because your people are shit.

That's gonna happen when you use illegals as pseudo-slave labor

Nah the 60% figure is for non hispanic whites

It's funny because this bitch in reality supports the TPP which will just mean less good jobs to go around in America period. Though it will send more jobs to Mexico. So some Latino's will get money it just wont be the 17% she is pandering to for votes lol.

She could give some of her 9 figure wealth ($0 of which was earned legitimately) to the Mexicans if she wanted to.

>important the poorest illiterate peasants to work off-the-books below minimum wage jobs
>surprised they are poor

OY VEY DELETE THIS

delet

aw snap

Just correct my record up into pieces

Eat shit, Hillary, you commie bitch.

>latinos are 17% of our population
>50% of them are illegal

This is the sound of Hillary's campaign tanking even harder. Does she not know when to shut up?

delete this you anti-semite

>>It's wrong when Latinos are 17% of our population and hold only 2% of its wealth.
>we've got to connect more latinos with good jobs

Bitch please, we basically invented oligarchical pseudo-democracy. We recognize pandering and false promises when we see them.

How dare you, you filthy anti-semite!

>>It's wrong when Latinos are 17% of our population and hold only 2% of its wealth.

It's wrong when Latinos only have 2% of their wealth because they go to WalMart and Western Union to wire the other 98% back to Mexico.

Maybe If they didn't send it all back home they would have more money

It's stupid shit like this that pretty much forced me out of the Democratic party.

Enjoy President Trump you fucking retards.

Bitch is an idiot. Mexicans dont aspire to do anything other than manual labor and they do a shit job at that. You know what I've never seen? A Mexican doctor or teacher. You see black doctors, Indian doctors, Asian doctors, dune coon doctors, but no Mexican doctors. Same can be applied to scientists. You see them in the military and as cops sometimes but those jobs dont pay well. Its nobodies fault that these fuckers have no drive.

delete this

Does she want to fucking lose? This seems like code for redistribution of wealth.

how do they keep getting away with it

She's saying this because it's muh Hispanic month.

Who fucking cares.

OY VEY

THE CHUTZPAH OF THIS GOYIM.

WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE GOY.

>all serial killers are white maymay

SHUT IT DOWN

How will Hillary accomplish this? By allowing thousands of new immigrants to come steal jobs from latinos, signing on punitive trade agreements that will send existing jobs overseas, governing for the wall street cronies who own her, and generally being an evil, psychotic, globalist, hag, bitch.

Bueno! Sign me up!

You notice she won't mention who has disproportionately more wealth.

>Latinos do jobs Americans don't want to do
>Latinos need better jobs so they can have more wealth
wew

OY VEY

Not even white guys are mostly serial killers anymore. Just the big name ones in the past. Since 1990, what race took over the title? You guessed it, nogs.

Nah, what you do is what bitchy HR cunts everywhere do.

Hire some of them to deport the others. Then deport them after all the others are deported

They should start learning English and graduate high school.

People are connected to the job's they're qualified for. God damn, wtf is it with this generation. Bunch of fucking whiny, crying idiots who can't even figure out what gender they want to be.

dlt ths

But they can't, Mexicans have around the same IQ as nogs.

delete this.

>TPP which will just mean less good jobs to go around in America
Piss off blue collar tramp.

>please remember the KKK are white, but not all whites are KKK
>please remember that Staphylococcus aureus is a bacteria and a very deadly one at that, but not all bacteria is Staphylococcus aureus

What the fuck man. You could go on forever with those fucking examples, but sticking to the example of bacteria forms
If my block of cheese has a little mold on the outside edge, I can easily cut it off and properly dispose of it, but if more than 2/3rds of my cheese is affected by the bacteria and mold, then perhaps I just don't want that cheese in my fucking fridge. Savy? Do you get the fucking metaphor? If you don't then fuck off cunt.

This message has not been paid for by the Canadian Government and is not directed to the poster, but the poster's image.
A message from the Canadian Government.

>illegal latino immigration is okay because they take shit jobs americans don't want!

>we've got to connect more latinos with good jobs.

Every fucking time with these nation wrecking pieces of shit.

I THOUGHT THEY WERE OJNLY SUPPOSED TO BE THERE TO DO THE CRAP JOBS
EVEN IMMIGRATION-PUSHERS HAVE SAID THIS

That really fired my neurons

>We've got to connect more Latinos with good jobs.
Yeah, in fucking Mexico.

I think it's the latinos responsiblity to connect themselves to wealth, not anyone elses.

OY VEY SHUT THIS NONSENSE DOWN GOYIM.

don't worry Ford is on top of it
>Within the next two years, Ford will no longer build any small cars in the United States, the automaker said Wednesday.
>Production of the Ford (F) Focus and C-Max, the only small cars Ford still assembles in the United States, will be moved to Mexico, according to a Ford spokeswoman. Ford has previously said it was opening a new plant in Mexico that would employ 2,800 workers there.

money.cnn.com/2016/09/14/autos/ford-small-cars-mexico/

Well then maybe you shouldn't invite more of them

Well, if they stopped sending so much money to their tamale steaming Indio relatives back in Beanerland they might be able to hold on to some of that wealth. Really makes them think!

>a certain group of people aren't wealthy because they spend all their money on beers and their 10+ kids

And how much wealth do Jews hold despite being a small percentage of the population, Mrs Clinton?

i think its their responsibility to build, and pay for, that wall

>Wtf I hate white people now

Welcome to the Democratic Party!

If I told you the upper class were siphoning the wealth from us, you'd call me an SJW

If I named those upper class you'd call me an antisemite

antisemetism is real problem with this country, oy vey

That whole not speaking english thing is a pretty big barrier to entry. Other than that, there are laws in place to prevent hiring discrimination based on race, so I don't know what their problem is.

Maybe if they spend the money here, but most illegals just send money back to mexico. They don't buy shit here.

Delete now

>We've got to connect more Latinos with good jobs!

As if Trump's economic nativist stances wouldn't benefit the unskilled labor market by reducing the oversaturated pool of unskilled laborers, and putting in an effort to ensure that EVERY JOB in the U.S. pays a minimum wage of at least $7.25, and bringing back production jobs that pay better than minimum wage which also are lower skill labor positions.

Who happen to make up the majority of the labor market? Low skill workers! Who tend to make up most of the Unskilled labor market? Poverty Stricken people! If you're whole argument revolves around the idea that the poor haven't benefited, then your policies only serve to harm them directly.

they'd have more money if they would stop sending it back to mexico

It may be the wrong numbers, but it is an interesting point to make.