Philippines is not USA's "Little Brown Brother"

yahoo.com/news/duterte-says-wants-u-special-forces-southern-philippines-104831306.html
yahoo.com/news/philippines-not-little-brown-brother-u-foreign-minister-174511718.html

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has called for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from the Philippines, saying their presence would only get in the way of offensives against Islamist militants.

>Foreign Minister Perfecto Yasay says the Philippines will not be lectured on human rights and treated like a "little brown brother."

Take that, America. Yeah, you're on notice now, son.

They don't even need you to protect them from China anymore, they got this shit down, boy.

Step the fuck off and go home, yankee dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-says-president-dutertes-war-drugs-success-narcotic-supply-cut-by-90-1580779
numbeo.com/crime/city_result.jsp?country=Philippines&city=Davao
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8ZjMERJsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s a travesty that Obama elected to be involved in such foreign affairs. The Philippines was one of America’s top supportive allies. The fact that the American President essentially accused Duterte for crimes against humanity, when America allies with Middle Eastern States that still throws homosexuals off buildings, still stones adulterers, still executes apostates, along with associating with communist countries like Vietnam, just rings hollow. Who the hell cares how some Third-World country violently handles a bunch of murderous drug dealers that refuse rehab?

Obama isn't a stranger to violence. He's perfectly fine with drone striking civilians, and his War On Drugs also permits extrajudicial executions, along with other human rights violations. Where were his crocodile tears when these same drug deals were violently slaughtering civilians and other drug dealers to protect their turf? Was he outraged when these same drug dealers are also tied to political corruption, human trafficking, and child abuse cases?

WHITE PIGGU GO HOMU

the phillipines arent helping themselves with these death squads. i admire the president's passion for stopping drugs but this will end badly.

Redpilled men like this guy are only based when they act in our country's best interest. He doesn't, and therefore I think it's time we wipe him off the face of Earth.

The PH navy consists of 3 of our old coast guard cutters. The PH airforce is 2 LIFT trainer jets from south korea. Good luck with China.

Wait, is this a leaf not shitposting? I'm actually kind of proud

Philippines, you are not our brother. You are our little brown bitch. USA won your archipelago from your former masters, Spain, fair and square. Be thankful that you weren't "resettled" into the ocean to make room for upstanding American settlers.

It's fucking annoying. Human rights are a meme until somebody tries to squash degeneracy. Fucking leftists.

>assassination in 3, 2, 1---
what a moron, is he paid by the chinese or something?

99% of people couldn't point out where these guys are on a map, that's how important they are in the world. Fuck em, don't care

RIP in peace Flips, enjoy your new Chinese overlords.

You guys are 14% muslim over there. I bet your tourism is tanking because of it

Nah the easy sluts will continue to drive sex holidays for years to cum

They will beg for american assistence when China fucks their shit up in South China Sea.

Your president looks like an aboriginal.

how so? its been incredibly effective so far

Fuck off kikes, he's right. He wants the best for his country.

LOL

they are a seafaring race

they have fishboats

prove it. this is muslim tier. except it's Nazi muslim tier

Duterte and Trump gonna be besties

>99% of people
99% of american people

kek, just be nice with China and Indonesia already, UK and USA not gonna help your tanking economy and influence in that area

>le muslim boogeyman
tourism still good

Are gooks really this dumb or this a proxynigger?

Its their own official saying it so who knows, but cant find anything saying it hasnt been a success.

>prove it. this is muslim tier. except it's Nazi muslim tier

Nope, when your country is a shit hole you need extreme measures, treating criminals kindly will do nothing which is what the case was before.

>ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-says-president-dutertes-war-drugs-success-narcotic-supply-cut-by-90-1580779

Nice flag, please stop fucking with little boys dressed like girls. Is not cool at all

>In addition, drug lords held in prison facilities have also seen their drug activities severely curtailed after convicted drug lords were stopped from operating their drugs trade from within the prison facility.

>"They [drug traffickers] cannot order [drugs] because they have no cell phones. So there's no supply coming in and they could not distribute," Dela Rosa said. The war however is not over as there are still some drug lords operating in Binondo and big hotels in Manila, he warned.

>Nazi muslim tier

You don't even know what you meant by that, do you?

It's a smart play by duterte, he buys arms from china and let's be honest china doesn't give a fuck how many of his own people he kills, so he can go on doing what he does and in exchange he bows to china in the south china sea, everyone is happy besides the usa.

This is fine with me.

America is not the only State with military ties to the Philippines. The entire Southeast Asian sub-region is also concerned with China's aggressive imperialism and the Philippines conducts military exercises with most of them and has established close ties with the major countries. Do you honestly believe Thailand and Indonesia would just accept the Chinese Invasion of one of their major trading partners and allies? Japan also has a similar partnership with the Philippines and has expressed similar sentiments of military cooperation.

Spain is also looking forward to establishing a more positive relationship with the Island Nation, along with the UK, for certain economic opportunities. This is not mentioning Russia, a country supportive of any nation willing to turn their backs on America. Russia is interested in selling their Surface-to-Air missile system to the Philippine at this moment. America should not be turning their allies into enemies just because of a simple disagreement over drug policy.

If a Obama can tolerate communists, Singpore's draconian drug punishments, and the ISIS-lite States, he can turn a blind eye on one ally dealing with its drug problem.

it's muslim tier by how they kill people for doing drugs and it's nazi tier how they are systematically killing people

I wish they were out little brown brother

;_;

>it's muslim tier by how they kill people for doing drugs
how is that a muslim thing?

>and it's nazi tier how they are systematically killing people
so its effective

what other solution is there? spending billions and achieving nothing? like the US?

HELL FUCKING YEAH

GET'EM PUNISHER

Why can't murrikans let us go FREEDOM on our own people?

He's removing kebabs and druggies, why is it a bad thing?

um look at every muslim country's drug laws. they will literally kill you if they catch you with drugs. especially the southern asian tropical countries

>spending billions and achieving nothing? like the US?
our drug "war" is just a big money making business. if they really wanted to help people they would send them to rehab instead of prison. People need to be educated on drugs

Average people in USA don't even know what the Philippines is or who Duterte is

its a big asian thing in general

personally I don't even believe these death squads exist.

criminals fight police, they get shot, they die.
police crack down harder on drugs because they have the President's support when it comes to red tape.
low level drug people surrender and become whistleblowers
high level drug people want to kill these low level drug people to stop them from whistleblowing on them

you sound jealous that whitey didn't waste his time bringing civilization to you

Violence begets violence. Remember the prohibition.

>our drug "war" is just a big money making business.
yea, at the cost of tax payers. Clearly Duterte's system is best since it achieves its intended goal.

>if they really wanted to help people they would send them to rehab instead of prison. People need to be educated on drugs

and who should pay for this? why not do both? kill traffickers/dealers and rehab users?

fuck that. I hate asia.

North America Master Race

thats fine, but clearly its been effective for them. Phillipines has severe problems with corruption and drug use. Mexico should go the same route.

i dont see a problem with anything you said. drug dealers are pretty scummy. but rehab and drug education is needed. not just drug education when you are children but drug education when you are adults

goddammit, Philippines. Do we need to come over there again?
>save your asses from Spain
>build up your country for 100 years
>let you into our navy
>let you come to the US
>help you rebuild after Pinatubo

I swear to God, if we have to come over there again, we will fuck-start your head.

What's stressing you out? The Muslims?

We're trying to protect you, little brown brother.

That moment, when you drop pure, unadulterated FREEDOM upon your enemies, you see their bodies engulfed in flames, arms flailing until the body becomes nothing more than a charred corpse....

It's a thrill, My asian Paco. It's a thrill that will keep calling to you, over and over.

Don't make our mistakes.

Obama will go down as the guy who more or less destroyed all the work HW, Clinton and Bush did. Even neoliberal cocksuckers that love him for being "inspirational" are forced to admit that he failed at most of his duties. His nomination of Hilary as SoS caused the mideast to collapse, his indifference towards NSA abuse caused the Snowden affair (which, as it revealed US spying on our allies, is a huge diplomatic problem as establishment trust in the US is gone) and his stupid comments towards Duterte caused the Philippines to swing towards China and smash the TPP.

At every point, it's just failure.

>Violence begets violence
yep, drug cartel violence has brought upon the wrath of the people. crime rates have fallen by almost 50%

prohibition lacked the support of the people.

I'm actually glad. I support nationalist movements, and I think Duterte is based.

Our government is currently in the hands of leftist faggots and kikes; and they were trying to force liberal globalist cuck shit on the Philippines.

It's all fun and games until the Chinks decide the Philippines have something they want. I'm more than willing to leave SE Asia to be cleaned up by the Chinks as long as we will ignore what they do there to accomplish it.

Not a little brown brother, a little brown son.

Don't leave Philippines, we still love you.

>Thailand
Whats the going price for a ladyboy over there?
Being serious here

Until they get kidnapped and beheaded anyways

most powerful race confirmed

numbeo.com/crime/city_result.jsp?country=Philippines&city=Davao

I have fucked so so many Filipino girls since moving to California. Most condom averse group of women on the planet

have fun when china ass rapes you for taking there islands.

FYI the reason King Nigger doesn't like the Phillippines pursuing law and order is because all the crooks Duterte is attacking are Muslims, and Muslims must be protected above all other concerns to a Muslim

>got their shit together
>third world flip shit-hole
>ruled by a dictator dimwit with the IQ of an intelligent colobus monkey
>who thinks drugs are bad, mmm'kay

How can we be so sure Duterte is committed to the fight against Muslims? I don't care about drug dealers but Philippines has a heavy ISIS presence within their borders, and I don't see them killing Muslims en-masse like drug dealers.

>rehab

LMAO. Rehab has basically become a country club for degenerates. They go in and out of it like a restroom. It's pointless.

>dat evil china answers
Seriously? And you consider yourself to be redpilled?

Yeah but a wise King Abo taking action.

Was it even a day the current year American government haven't been told?

thanks

The problem is that half of Mexican politicians are tied to the cartels themselves. Also, Obama and Holder gave the cartels free guns in Operation Fast and Furious, lol.

you're right, you know...

>t., butthurt liberal

Just wait until you get flooded with Indonesians, cuck.

Yea it would take a lot of work and luck, deatg sqauds to tske out enemies and open season on known criminals/cartels maybe even offer rewards

you're right. honestly. people just need to realize that drugs except for alcohol in moderation. is the only way to go

China is bullying us, senpai

>insulting William Howard Taft, the man who helped bring you flips to civilization
Cant wait for the CIA to assassinate this guy t.b.h.

700,000 druggies surrendered.

Sounds pretty successful dumbass.

china is a nuclear state

they can surround the philipenes and starve them as their numbers come in and overwhelm them

nuclear subs will sink whatever fleets they have, and their satelite systems is ready to shoot down planes and missles alike

the philipenes needs us so we can togetther keep pushing against china's bullshit.

>people just need to realize that drugs except for alcohol in moderation. is the only way to go

couldn't agree more. not drinking till you drop is for faggots. better living through chemistry.

>Japan backing Philippines
Every nation in SEA would side with Japan in that scenario. I know people in the Thai embassy and they all admire Japan - all Asian (and whites) deep down want to be Japanese. Plus all Asian kids are brought up on Japanese anime.

Cum in mum

>persecuting a population for genocide is considered successful

t. chink

obama is a disgrace

The phillipines is a major ISIS economic center.

Where do you think all the drugs are coming from?

It's how ISIS gets a lot of it's money. Selling drugs.

By going after the their economic supply, it's just at destroying them.

ha i was drunk when i typed that. i meant only drinking is the way to go. and not drinking alot. like get drunk but not drunk enough to where you're puking like twice or 4 times a week

How did obongo ruin international relations so bad?

All you guys have now on your sides is merkel and the weedman.

>Rodrigo Duterte
the intel from there is that the cartels are now paying the muds to create a shit-storm in Dirty's home town down south and even beyond... it's gonna go full Mexico shortly

>sacrifice feast incoming

>the philipenes is literally isis
>they are funding the terrorists in europe

>not realizing ISIS gets even more money from Obama and the Iraqi Oil steal.

pretty bullshit fag.

China would love Duterte
By killing all the local drug suppliers and dealers, it drastically increases the value of the big chinese labs produce

kek, as if they have a choice. They've made the mistake of assuming they are like a little brother to us when they are more like a dog on a choke leash. Laughable that they should so severely overestimate their own value.

>the philipenes is literally isis

When did I say this?

ISIS sells a ton of fucking drugs in Phillipines and thats how they get most of their funding, selling drugs. Not just at Phillipines but in many other countries.

>they are funding the terrorists in europe
They aren't...?

>not realizing ISIS gets even more money from Obama and the Iraqi Oil steal.

...And? So, they don't sell drugs? Are you really that fucking retarded?

This must be bait. I've fallen for bait and I can't let go.

>SE Asia

The Philippines is closer than that.

Japan, South Korea, Thailand, and Bhutan are based; because they're all highly-nationalist, and Bhutan is even anti-Muslim. They also provide us with a lot of good exports. We need to at least keep those free of Chinese control.

The rest of SE Asia is either Marxist, Muslim, or psuedo-niggers, so I don't give a shit about them.

flips are dumb as burger niggers... only poorer

they voted for a dumb fuck hooker handler as their leader because he'd "kill muh druggies"... let that sink in

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8ZjMERJsA

Forgot to mention that Singapore is pretty decent too.

God I love you cute little Flips so much, I hope we dont invade you.

there is proof obama is funding isis. check wikileaks.

where's your proof Duterte, Cartel Killer, does the same.

I just hope this egomaniac realizes his "legacy" is fucking shit

they're our little brown fuck machines

>fuck machines
heheheh... yeah... yeah we are....

Duterte likes to act tough, but as soon as a foreign power's leader gets near him he clams up.

>calls Obama a son of a bitch or whatever
>White House calls off the meeting
>N-no I didn't mean, nothing personal heh
>they have an unofficial meeting the next day

>panics whenever a human rights council yanks him from out behind his desk and makes him sweat in front of a meeting

>I will go skiing near the contested Chinese islands lol just you watch

Paper tiger.

our women are enamoured to your coffee stained asses for some reason

as long as you faggots at least don't go islam i don't care, fuck all the wymen you want.

>Cartel Killer

kek... dirty doesn't even have the firepower to take on the cartels, let alone kill 'em... all he's been doing is picking of addicts and street dealers -- faggot shit to "prove" the messiah he sees himself as to the brain fucked godtards beggars that voted him in

just wait 'til he has to start creating jobs and cleaning up the sewerage centres like Tondo... he can't keep killing shabuheads for 6 years