youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w
change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canada-to-be-banned-from-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are a religion of peace!

Piece of shit*

explain this shit

You bring ruin

you can't even raise your own damn legs above your waste because your majin buu belly's in the way, you glorified gender-bent yo mama joke

waist. english isn't my first language. allahu akbar

Thanks for this exchange, m8s

OH SHIT WADDUP

HEY

lmao what the fk.

The country that's leading the world in interracial couples, trannies, and who elected a black leader should be in front of that noose desu

EXPLAIN THIS SHARTS

This actually makes me mad

>the flag meme

you guys do realize that 90% of us leaf shitposters are just ossies via proxie right?

HUH YOU BANTZ STEALING KEKKS

I have never felt this patriotic in a while.
;_;7

Fuck you

Better a black guy than a fag

WHY ARE LEAF GETS ALWAYS SO BAD

Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver

>3.3% of Americans are gay
>1.7% of Canadians are gay

Come at me bruh

You're literally a Canadian stop trying

youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

Kicking right wingers asses is what i do

Hey great minds think alike, no hard feelings kid

Probably the gayest national anthem in the world.

Fuck, dude. That pic is depressing and disgusting as hell.

I don't have to try desu, the fact that I'm living in the whitest country in the new world speaks a lot already.

I can literally call an american paco or juan to cross the border and mow my lawn if i wanted to.

that's not America's national anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

That's not very nice. Apologise.

>I'm sorry if this post offended you OP

Alright LeafRoaches, take THIS!

great video representation of what would happen if ameriniggers tried to attack canada

> Implying you don't want an AI gf

You call that punch straya!?!

My sister can punch harder.

100- 1000 hp i attack with sleepy tina if dub you pass out

Oh wait you're not a straya. Doesn't matter.

>leaf education

I scrolled down to read every reply with a genuine smile. What a great get

>american lack-of education

i understand

but you must also understand there are remote canadian villages where there are still normal human survivors hiding in secret and we can not be held responsible for the posts of Ontarians

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

HAHAHAHA

that's the best meme I've seen in a while.

I'm stealing that shit fir future use.

Nope, this is when Trudeau Canada tries to invade Trump America and gets BTFO.

>and gets BTFO

So, we win

Niggers have never successfully beaten whites in a war before. Why would this be different?

change.org/p/justin-trudeau-canada-to-be-banned-from-Sup Forums-org-pol-permanently?recruiter=597452366&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Sign this and stop leaf shitposting

Heh, think you're so tough...

STAR PLATINUM!
*teleports behind you*
Toki wo tomare.
Yare yare daze. Now you've pissed me off.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORRRRRAAAAAAAAAA!
*punches straight through your head*

Soshite, toki wa ugoki dasu.

There's only one reason you lost...
It was nothing personnel, kid.

We should just make them the 51st state. Not like they could stop us.

oi mate you don't wanna fuck with me
youz a wanker
youz a faggot
look here bub
we do it, we get down

Holy shit are the figures really like that? wow, lol. Geez America, get your shit together

was it all part of his plan?

We'd rather you attempt to kill us and ultimately be enslaved by us rather than even consider being annexed by an African colony.

>Burgers meme about Aussie shitposters
>Non-stop (you)'s and attention
>Why are they shitposters?

>Burgers complain about Leaf shitposters
>Non-stop (you)'s and attention
>Why are they shitposters?

So who will be next?

>RIP political discussions

/pol autists BTFO forever

We'll kill you then and put you out of your misery, because you already are.

Canada is basically Sweden in 2000 right now. The Weedman era is going to have disastrous consequences. At least the US has had enough, but Canadians pride themselves on doing the opposite of what we do, so don't count on a Trump ever.

>1 post by this friendless shill

I'm hoping Trump wins just to avoid the tsunami of smug Hillary pictures after every burger post

Why is American banter so shite?

>You're cucks
>We have a big military

Nobody cares.

out out out

>but Canadians pride themselves on doing the opposite of what we do
As long as America continues being black, mexican, leading in interracial couples, statistically gayer than Canada, leading in trannies, leading in NEETs, hilariously obese, I think Canada will prosper just fine.

America is more cucked than Sweden, by the way. I hate to break it to you but that's an objective truth.

>shit posting about shit posters

Agreed, if Hillary wins this board will be unusable for about a month. At least if Trump wins there will be only a few booty-blasted posters on Sup Forums.

Canada is literally the only white country left on earth(slavshits don't count), you're all just jealous because you're overrun by Jamals and Omars.

You should go to and then kill yourself

What the fuck is wrong with being a NEET

>black, mexican, interracial couples, gays, trannies, NEETs, obese
Literally everything your government has promised to turn Canada into.

Canada and Sweden are both around ~70% white and I fully expect them both to beat the US to below half.

Youre likely edging that point already with all your undocumented illegals

You win the Internet with that gif.

while (Maple Race = Master Race)
{

std::cout

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Trudeau's a liar, though. He promises things and never delivers

>Canada and Sweden are both around ~70% white and I fully expect them both to beat the US to below half.
That's where you're missing one key element. Canada has one of the strictest immigration systems of any white country in the northern hemisphere, and our native population really skews the percentage making it look like we take more immigrants than we actually do.

America's unironically becoming less white by the minute, there are more non-white people under the age of 18 than there are whites under the age of 18. Canada's immigration laws require strict criteria to even come to Canada. We only allow upper-class citizens with families and higher education to come to Canada, and even then, they have to apply to be put on a wait list for over a year and have to be rigorously background checked. Most people who apply to Canada get turned down for this reason. Niggers, spics, and mudslimes tend to be poor, most of them don't have families, and most aren't well educated. This alone disqualifies most of these people from coming to Canada save for the lucky few shitskins who managed to be successful in their shitholes. Our strict criteria makes it so that either chinks or white people mostly immigrate to Canada. Also keep in mind that Canada's only taken in 50,000 refugees, compared to countries like France, Germany, and Sweden who took millions each.

Even Sweden's started deporting a lot of its undesirable refugees who don't seem to amount to anything this year.

Rhetorical question nerd

t. NEET master race

There is no argument you can make to subvert that brilliant gif. Just walk away and come back tomorrow.

Go back to China bitch

*vapes legally*
whats up my nu males