Ahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

MY FUCKING SIDES

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents
youtu.be/ETfiUYij5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are they making trains so damn sexy?

do they even have trains in africa?

I want to BOARD that train and pump it FULL OF COAL

the guardian really hates Thomas the tank engine

from 2014

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/22/thomas-the-tank-engine-children-parents

coalburner

Yes but not for long. They were designed by whites and blacks arent capable of maintaining them.

Pretty sure a lot of wildlife gets killed by trains. Its not lol funny.

WE

WE WUZ TRAINS AN SHEEIT

>african train
>doesn't look like this
fukken dropped!

The lovely Nia?

First video footage: youtu.be/ETfiUYij5UE

the WICKEDLY talented

>token black character added to fulfill a quota
>wears white face

>fucking niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=462KBuAhncU

might as well post this

COME ON MUDDAFUCKAS COME ON
COME ON MUDDAFUCKAS COME ON

Those are Indians, dummy

WHERE ALL DA BIG WHITE CABOOSES AT?

what is going on in Britain?
Poison in the water?
Seriouly what the hell

From today.

GRIP THE STEEL BUSTA

Yeah. Run by the Chinese though.

trips bring the best content there is, this is simply superb - there's a sequel coming soon!

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BECOME THE DAMN TRAIN CJ

Guardian obsessed with kids trains

Over rated

The train loves to run over dogs and train sets and helicopter piloting licenses and dreams.

>anti-environmentalism bordering on racism
What the fuck?

I'd rather not give the fucking Guardian any views, thank you very much.

Queue train man / rape threats. Looks like raping train is back on the menu.

heh

oops i just saw it was already postet my bad. Still no idea what ind of madness is going on over at the Guardian

>Ashima of India

under rated

How is this a stereotype ? How would you accurately make a train representative of someone from another culture?

This appropriation nonsense is so ill-defined. For example, Mulan. I have this social studies Prof in my teachers college (I'm gonna become a primary school teacher) goes off about why Disney princesses are racist characatures and uses Mulan as an example . Several Asian girls in my class state that they liked Mulan because she looked like them. The teacher dodged around it and said it's appropriation blah blah blah.

I hate this wish washy liberal nonsense and I'm regretting the path I chose every day. I should become an actor ayy lmao

>Carlos of Mexico
UMA

yeah but none were produced in africa, there are all old used up things from Europe, China or the UDssR

Poos not dindus

>open bob

what?

Damn

Will there ever be a day when blacks are coming up with their own shit instead of leaning on whites for "inclusion" so they don't have to do any thinking and creating?

God bless the loos

>you can't depict an asian character as asian
What do these people want, every single character is a grey blob with no defining features?

P A I D I N F U L L

Truly, most are actually built by General Electric.

Show boobs.

OPEN BOBS

An Asian character can only be drawn in Asia by an Asian and is only to be shown to Asians in Asia by another Asian.

MOTHERFUCKIN ASHY GARY OAK

U saying what son of basterd btich

mother yard I kill you whole family

Brazillian is a chad train?

Imagine the stench of both trains.

>does a massive continent with trade connections to Europe, India and the Mediterranean have trains?
Of course not. Africa is a tiny country inhabited by blacks living in mud huts.

>have a regular ol Thomas the Tank enging show
Liberals lose their mind because it isn't inclusive and diverse enough for a current year audience
>put in an african train to silence the whiny social justice warriors on the left
disgusting sterotype!!!!

There is no pleasing these half wits. Its a kids show, of course they are going to use symbology like giraffes etc to signify the very thing these whiners wanted, a "diverse" fucking train show, and yet they still complain.

I like how the design will have likely be done by an ultra pc artist type and at one point they would have to have thought "well she's African so I'll give her a big ol flat nose" since her skin is white (why?)