10 year old given meth, raped and dismembered

>single mother gets spic pedo boyfriend
>they're both addicted to meth
>spic literally got out of jail for sexual assault against a child
>gives live in girlfriends daughter meth and rapes her and dismembers her with his cousin
>wraps the body pieces in a towel and sets it on fire in house
>cops found her somewhat charred remains
>the mother just sat there and watched it all

pic related is the girl

Are single mothers the single greatest danger a child can have that's socially acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ketv.com/news/2-teens-arrested-for-felony-human-trafficking/41672228
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/records-mom-solicited-men-to-sexually-assault-daughter-10-09-14-2016
breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/10/african-immigrants-working-mexicos-immigration-system-get-free-pass-california/
dreamindemon.com/2012/06/30/charges-dropped-accused-baby-rapist-reginald-davis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought only white men were pedos tho

Mestizo's and blacks are pedophiles at much higher rates

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY GRINGO
WE DOOS THEY JOBS YOU DO WANNA DO
LIEK RAPE AND MURDER
ARRRRRRIBA!!!!!!

Meth is some serious shit, that will fuck you up. Shame.

nope. Jews are the only group significantly over represented I believe.

I bet no news are reporting this, they're probably too busy reporting on another white on black crime

Only according to the media.

MEXICANS DON'T RAPE SO YOU ARE WRONG !!!

Homosexuals should not be raising children. Not only is our sex made better with ice than is yours you don't even have the control to not be a total degenerate about it. Just quit and find better quality penis

>single mother

m.ketv.com/news/2-teens-arrested-for-felony-human-trafficking/41672228

Oh look it's adam and steve

wheres the love shart? you two were spamming the board with all that mexican/american bromance love like a week ago?

what happened?

That's another level of evil.

Even for single mothers it's too much

raping the child wasn't enough? they just had to chop her to pieces? im trying to understand the logic here.

>WALL stops beaners
>WALL stops drugs

The question is why white women date so many spics, muzzies and niggers?

well this is a grand way to start my day

>Mexican intellectuals.

Poor kid.

Yeah it's only a big story here on the borderland Texas and in NM. Fucking happy I live in Texas instead of New Mexico, I here shit like this happen all the fucking time there.

Perharps some weird fetish, or too high on drugs

A dumb attempt to get rid of the corpse probably.

It's always the pretty ones, I think it's a plot to have noting but potato looking humans for now on

Yeah I didn't even have to look it up. Meth, single mothers, and grizzly murder of children is a hallmark of this god forsaken state

God I hate it here

>Muh victim-less crime

Yeah, this cunt of a mother was obviously no winner but shit like this is nearly always brought on by drug use.

The Asiatic countries go the penalty for drugs correct.

>the mother just sat there and watched it all

Fucking ew. Fuck this shit.

I'm not dissing particularly on Mexico I'm just reporting the story.

Another spic killed a cop over there not to long ago to. Fucking Albuquerque is insane with crazy shit that goes down. It's like New Mexico is the Florida of the border states. It feels like a piece of America slowly turning into Mexico.

There's a reason we want that fucking wall built.

White women sure love spic and negro cock in the US. They love it almost as much as European women love Arab cock.

wow even satan is disgusted by this

Girl was a good church going gal too
This is shit you see in a horror thriller movie, the party involved deserves the death penalty.
I wish this would have happened in TX so that we could streamline their execution.

Mannnnn that's so fucking sad.... Does NM have the death penalty?? What's the point of having these pieces of shit alive. I would just kill them

>white women liking spics
Lol I live in a hispanic majority city. We where voted ugliest looking men of a city in the whole of America. We also are apparently the shortest average height.

Just wish that he would be sodomized with a broom handle until his organs are a pulp before dismembering him.

That is the way he should be executed.

>thats they culture
raping and dismembering children is an Aztec tradition.

mooooar

SOcal NM arizona and urban colorado are already gone, texas is next

its trump or bust for the white race/western values

Lol no.

They didn't raped, the gods deserved virgins

We can't get them all. There are dozens of stories like this that will never end this way. You won't hear much about them . Search San Antonio river bodies, West Texas bones. If you get inspired, then good. Just know, local sherrifs don't care if these people disappear. Be sure, be safe.

>literal meth head example in OP

???

>crime
>drugs
>rapist

Trump was right

>10 years old
>child

Bet the little whore loved it. Probably told him to cut her up while they were fucking cos she got off on it.

Why must everything good in this world be defiled?

You forgot the part where the mom approached other men to rape her child just because she liked to watch.

Sad stuff man.

It's a cultural thing when non-whites do it, you shouldn't judge.

South Korea, pls go

niggers have much higher rates of pedofilia it's just that no one gives a fuck about nigger children

The mother let him do this to her, she enjoyed watching it.

south korean please leave japan

>New documents revealed that the mother of the 10-year-old girl who was killed had arranged for her daughter to be sexually assaulted in the past.

>Women

Stop posting bestiality on my board you cunt. Fucking disgusting.

We are in the age of Kali Yuga

>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

AROUND SPICS

>heterosexual parenting
not even once

LAZY AMERICA I OPEN GIF FILE THINKING IT IS GIF BUT THERE IS NO GIF
YOU NOT PAY CHINAMAN ENOUGH PESOS TO MAKE GIF?

>tfw living on border land
>driving to Albuquerque I pass dozens of big Trump signs on the side of businesses, on billboards, on parked trucks and equipment left on random peoples property
>all my hispanic friends are voting for him
>one which is a Los Angeles Mexican is doing it because if Mexico doesn't pay for the wall Trump will put take money sent across the border and take half the portion of all transfers into a fund for the debt of the wall
>he wants his ex to be unable to have her family in Mexico be supported by her job here so she'll be forced to go back

It means something when Mexicans that identify with American values are ready to start deporting the illegals. I think we can still have a chance if we fight hard enough.

btw here's the link

kfoxtv.com/news/nation-world/records-mom-solicited-men-to-sexually-assault-daughter-10-09-14-2016

Rape requires privilege and hispanics are oppressed

yeah its pretty fucked down there, i watched a documentary on netflix called breaking bad and it really shows how desperate the situation is getting...

i heard mexico is now facilitating the travel of tens of thousands of african shitskin migrants :

breitbart.com/texas/2016/09/10/african-immigrants-working-mexicos-immigration-system-get-free-pass-california/

all i can say is THANK FUCK you are our only border bros (denmark)

i am actually glad you have alaska, its breddy based though i wouldnt mind taking it back now

the most powerful blood runs through mestizos
never 5get

Blacks aren't reported for it though because they rape their own and nobody wants to report them cause they don't have many men anyway.

(checked)

Just look at how many of those non-whites are called "white" by law enforcement.

WE ARE THE JUAN PERCENT

>single mother
So the mother was a whore and the daughter would have turned into a whore anyway. I bet the girl liked the rape

Sure thing skylar

>implying that wasn't some Bullshit their priestly caste told their warriors, so the priests could get some sweet virgin holes.

>none of those Hispanics are actually Hispanic
>all indio scum

Build your wall

>Michelle Martens, Fabian Gonzales, and Jessica Kelley — a cousin of Gonzales' — have been charged with first-degree murder and aggravated criminal sex penetration of child under 13.

That's a mouthful. :^)

dreamindemon.com/2012/06/30/charges-dropped-accused-baby-rapist-reginald-davis/

white ppl smdh

MEXICO ISN'T BRINGING THEIR BEST

THEY BRING THEIR

M U R D E R E R S

A N D

R A P I S T S

This. A nigger mom had her kids tied up like dogs in her backyard. Got arrested. Got released. Got the kids back.

maybe they are the best at that,
think about it.

No way, link?

Theu just give constant attention until they get laid, then they ditch the bitch and she cries about how all men are bad, shaves her head and becomes a feminist.

Seriously guys. It isnt the dick, its the constant attention. Just feed them attention and theyll go for you. The whole wait 3 days or dont overdo it is bullshit.

they should kill both the mother and the rapist in cases like this, quite good that she won't pass on her genes

What a shame.
why the fuck do u kill a good future whore?

Daily reminder not to reply to leafs.

look at the bright side, at least she's not a single mother anymore

meth, not even JUANce

>10 yo
>lipstick

she never had a chance

I've worked in family law in a large Southern city and I learned one thing very quickly. If black parents, especially fathers but sometimes mothers, do not live with their teen or adult children then they treat them like any other piece of ass

Anytime this is brought up the fathers would say the mother is lying and that child is theirs so at the minimum the fathers where fucking girls had a high likelihood of being their daughters

Also black brothers and sisters fucked all the time and they reasoned that half-brother/sister didn't count

single mother families with multiple fathers are incestuous as fuck

Yes they do. They love it. I should know, I'm mexican

Get he dick wet

Praise Kek

>mfw my mom's surname is also Martens

Shit just hit home real close

I would kill them with my bare hands

Fuckingg loli murdering shit heap psycopaths

>'Murica
>allowing drug addicts to have children
>allowing sexual predators to live in same house as children while being high
Did he say the magic word Jesus or how did that happen?

>He raped her
>saw a lot of blood
>she was probably bleeding a lot
>lots of blood = died
>welp, there's no saving her now
>hey cousin, help me cut this carne asada
>now lets cook it
>while it cooks, lets get beer
>they never come back

>death penalty
They don't deserve a quick death.
They should be used as live test subjects for treatments and cures of diseases and infections.

all mexicans are fucking pedophiles!

In all honesty, she would have become the same coalburning whore as her mother within the next 5-7 years anyway. You need to be very naive to have any kind of empathy for white female in america.

>you have to be naive to have empathy for a cute little girl who got brutally murdered

You're a fucking edgelord bastard

She could've easily got a kind boyfriend like me who would've taught her to be a good person, she would've been a good lgf to someone.

So did the spic and the mum get life in prison or what?

why would someone do this

Damn man, that's sad as fuck. I may believe in white supremacy and that whites should live in their own, separate societies, but no kid deserves this. It's just a consequence of our multculti degenerate society today.

>Not one proofs posted for OPs story

Drugs.

I've seen some shit but this is next level fucked up

>dismembers her with his cousin
I would've used a saw.