Black Panther

Edit this poster, so it can be marketable in Asian countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272515612403
researchgate.net/publication/294733608_Race_Wealth_and_Incarceration_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Survey_of_Youth
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By putting a bullet in OP's head

What is wrong with being racist?

remove everyone except andy serkis and martin freeman

As a member of a civilization that discovered the wheel and gunpowder this film offends me and the cultural appropriation is too much.

Fine, fuck Asia. Movies should be for us by us-ish, I know French Canada but still last time we had a movie made for western audiences it was GOAT (Blade Runner). Asia can choose not to see it because they are both racist and sexist (Wonder Woman bombing in China) or they can fucking join us in 2017. Either way I want Marvel to make movies that challenge the boundries and not worry if some chink will like it.

Oh I'm sorry I guess you are some pleb who uses box office to replace his ePeen and didn't get the Scorcese Memo to stop doing that child. Well get with it, its not hard, its about the art.

>Movie about the richest Marvel character
>Earns the least money at the box office

because most people who are don't have any evidence for doing so.

300,000 dollar box office revenue from the whole African continent.

Re-stage the actors to make it look like a a glorious 3-kingdoms kung fu movie

It honestly shouldn't even be released outside of America, Canada and the UK. Maybe some euro countries also, and of course Africa, but they might be offended at the tech in wakanda because all their countries are shitty

>homecoming is going to flop outside of america/europe because non-whites

how did that one work out again?

WE

African cities are pretty cool, at least in the West Africa.
they tend to be pretty technologically advanced with pretty abundant Wifi.
I remember a friend telling me about how the homeless people prefer to own a smartphone or computer over a house because you can find temp-jobs or info with a laptop/smartphone where they see houses as more of an expensive luxury

stfu cuck boi

You need evidence for everything you do then? Then what's the evidence for "not racist?" Why does the inverse not work for racism? Why is racism wrong?

Someone should edit out the word "Black."

>hella diverse
please tell me this is shooped

I had to go check to see that wasn't the real tagline

done

You need evidence for your assertions to be taken seriously.
The reason you wouldn't be racist is that you should not treat someone differently purely based on the superficial color of their skin. You should judge them by the content of their character which you have to spend time interacting or observing them to observe, on an individual to individual basis

>What is crime statistics?

Black people hair is so gross. That dude's beard looks like a dish washing pad.

>Great Gatsby poster
WE

Why should we not make judgements based on people's appearances? Why should we judge people only after getting to know them? Who told you that? What makes you sure that this is the answer?

Looks like they stole they style from the great gatsby movie

ok

>Look up west african cities
>expect Africans to magically have their shit together in that region
>it's just Chinese and Western companies dumping money to create another Dubai and Africans living off technology the evil whites provided

>People who have been historically discriminated for economically and put into a shitty situation arbitrarily resort to crime.
That's like saying "Look at the opioid use among whites! They must have a genetic disposition to Overdose! We should assume that all whites are inevitable opioid addicts"

WE

gimme a minute

That's not the same, at all. Black people commit the most crime (except for drunk driving) despite being 15% of the population

Back to Redit you go

Because you're making an assertion about their internal character based on their outwards appearance without any evidence or empirical evidence that suggests that certain biological phenotypes are associated with personality or mental traits.

I didn't mean to imply that Western African cities are like Wakanda but they're interesting if you think of them in Cyberpunk contexts of places where technology and culture collision changes how people behave and think of themselves.

Even with millions of dollars in help, the average American lives in fear of less than 6% of its population. This is not a self fulfilling prophecy deal, this is an endemic problem with a certain type of person.

White people make up the majority of the opioid overdose deaths, how is it any different of an induction?

I swear to god this movie better have some big fat asses in it

Fuck i must be really racist, i hate people based on their music choice, coincedentally alot of black people listen to rap and hip hop.

>have been historically discriminated for economically
what the fuck are you saying?
also when you have a culture that glorifies crime and criminality.. oh wait what about the mafia?

It'll definitely have some big fat lips in it.

I would like to see a reaction if one of the Wakandans said "you are not African, just black American" to some woke douche.

>People who have been historically discriminated for economically and put into a shitty situation arbitrarily resort to crime
>what is every black-majority country that has uncontrollable crime?
>what is African refugee crime in Europe?
Fuck off back to leReddit.

>you're making an assumption without evidence
Except we have evidence that says gentlemen of a certain complexion are bound to attack you with a very low threshold of provocation. So, not baseless.

Your argument seems to imply that someone would come out of the womb and, with 0 prompting, be racist. In which case, how can that be wrong? Or rather, a person was instructed from a young age to "be racist." In which case, you ignore that person, or rather their instructors, reasoning. Again, WHY is being racist wrong?

here you go mate

>4 hours
>under 500k views on the Marvel official youtube channel

Oh, this is baaad.

you forgot forest lazy-eye

I guess he won't trigger chinese

So what is Sup Forums gonna do when this thing hits a billion and is regarded as one of the best Marvel movies?

I can the see headline now
>Heres why black panther failed at the box office because whites are racists and trump n shieet

pinch myself and wake up

>People's fears are always rationally justified based on the probabilities of encountering them.
That's like saying that people who are afraid of roller coasters because they heard the occasional story about someone falling out of them or about the coaster going off the rails.

Blacks may perform a disproportionate number of the crimes in this country but that doesn't mean the majority of blacks perform crimes: it's a fraction of repeat offenders.

It also doesn't help that the US punishes non-violent crimes like they're violent ones at times (like just being caught with marijuana)

I don't know if you've ever worked or even lived in an area where you encounter a lot of people you don't know, but getting to know every single person you interact with is just not practical or really possible. Now you're asking for evidence, and there's evidence on a lot of different fronts that support a racist worldview. To start, ethnocentrism is really just a matter of game theory. Race acts as an easily group identifier, you immediately know when looking at someone whether they're black or white east asia or american indian or whatever. So if one of these groups chose to work together, favoring each other over non-members at every possible interaction, obviously that group would get a leg up over others. They would be more competitive by virtue of the fact that they have an easily identifiable in-group that they can trust.
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

On top of that, people have an implicit bias in favor of those that are more similar to them. It's pretty well-recorded that generally people are more willing to trust those that look and act more similar to them. It's implicit on an individual level, you'll feel as if you're in a better environment when your surrounded by a community of people that is of the same race and culture as yourself. There's even some test on Harvard's website you can take that will test you for you implicit bias in multiple categories that you can take if you'd like based on the words you unconsciously associate with different groups.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272515612403

1/2

see, THAT'S FINE.
But if you see a black person who doesn't like rap and hip hop, would you hate them?
It's fine to hate behavior, it's not fine to hate someone who, if they were a different race, you'd treat them differently for the same behavior

>dude it's totally gonna flop lmao
I mean, denial is good and everything, but you memesters have been doing this song and dance for a decade now.

>hella diverse
Then I hella won't be watching

He's old and people know who he is, unlike the rest of the black cast, so he gets a pass

And that's not even to get into the actual statistics of how different races act. You can argue causation all you want really, but the fact is that there is an undisputable correlation. If your only goal is to avoid easily- identifiable individuals who are more prone to violence, then avoiding interactions with certain races is a pretty solid strategy.
researchgate.net/publication/294733608_Race_Wealth_and_Incarceration_Results_from_the_National_Longitudinal_Survey_of_Youth
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

The only real argument against racism is that it makes you feel bad, but that just comes down to socialization and is frankly a bit tautological. If you're trying to argue about the merits of living in a racist society, saying that it goes against the dominant morality of our current society is not an argument.

2/2

It's a capeshit movie made by an American studio

Ok slow and simple: If a majority of a population commits the majority of any crime you shouldn't be surprised. That's what should be the norm, the most people of one kind commit the most crimes. Simple right? So whites overdosing and, what was it, drunk driving is nothing out of the order, quite the contrary. Now take the black male population with their 6% fraction of the population, you don't think there is something inherently wrong with them committing over 50% of murders and being over represented in virtually every other violent crime statistics?

kek

>Wakanda is what a world without white people would look like, and it's beautiful

Lel

It will flop because movies in general are for stupid people aka republicans, and they won't pay money to see black cast movie. I mean, Disney knew that and they deliberately created CGI mask for lupita nyongo just for not to go over black quota.

Kek

thank you! got me right in the ballsack.

>It will flop
You know it won't, what's the point of making up these shitty arguments? Is denial that much of a coping mechanism for you Sup Forumssters?

>It will flop because movies in general are for stupid people aka republicans
Opinion discarded.

>deafening lip smacking intensifies

Who's gonna pay money to watch this, may you tell me? What demographic and audience?

Why would people who evolve on different sides of the planet in different conditions, and have different skin colour, different eye colour, different hair colour, different hair texture, different musculature, different facial features, different heights, different athletic abilities, different susceptibilities to diseases eg sickle cell, not have have different traits, personalities, brains?
Asians are smarter and work harder and that's okay to say, whites are pale and nerdy stereotypes and actually like their kids and that's okay to say, blacks are better athletes and that's okay to so, but they're on average dumber and more violent but that's not?

There's only one demographic that's going to see this and I doubt they're going to carry the budget.

No but i come from a poor caucasion family and i think "white priviledge" is a dumb meme. We get as much bullshit because their rich white people in the world what about athlete salaries above dr.s and teachers. That isnt white priviledge but a poorly run society. It goes both ways but neither side will ever admit conceit to.
The cycle continues

>Who's gonna pay money to watch this
Yeah, literally no one has been paying to watch Marvel films. They've all bombed.

Retard.

>Being Slaves
>Incomplete Reconstruction
>Jim Crow
>War on Drugs (Nixon himself admitted the criminalization of weed was to suppress blacks and liberals)
And I said nothing about a culture that glorifies crime and criminality but fine. Black culture is more self-cannibalizing than the family-oriented one of Italians.

Slavery was not something that was only done to blacks. The Barbary Slave Trade prayed on whites in the Mediterranean for centuries, but who whines about that nowadays? It's almost as if there's some other reason for why blacks are so backwards nowadays....hmmm....

Who's gonna pay money to watch marvel movie with all-black cast, may you tell me?

>Maybe some euro countries also

Keep your trash within the countries that think castrating little boys is progressive, please.

white privilege is just a way of saying there are specific issues that black people either only deal with or deal with at disproportionate rate.

The issue is that unintelligent leftists (as zealous as unintelligent conservatives but think they actually arrived at the conclusions they hold) think of everything in absolutes of good and evil, so privilege becomes a negative social currency

>Who's gonna pay money to watch marvel movie
You should probably stop and breathe before hitting Post, little triggered user.

>But who would pay to watch a bunch of superhuman black people run around for two hours? There's no market for that sort of thing!

Why are you guys still engaging him? He's an agitator who has been visiting all the Black Panther threads to spread his cuckery.

>and of course Africa
They probably won't care about hollywood shit

>He thinks we'll watch it in Korea

>you didn't help us enough and mould your society to fit us!
Wow stop cry anytime

Yeah, except the whites who were released were able to blend into the general population of European descent where blacks stood out generations later because of their skin color.

So does that mean there is black privilege because of the problems that only whites have to deal with?

kek

>um can you like, not reply to him please
Hey, tumblr.

>We crippled you economically and continue to beat you back down every time you get some momentum, why can't you bring yourself up by your bootstraps?
You don't get to say that everything was equal from the start and claim that you won the competition when you fuck someone over from the beginning.

people saw Wonder Woman, they will watch this

You're arguing with non-white non-Americans. They don't give a shit about black people or racism, they're just here to impress their Sup Forums friends.

cause gal gadot is pageant winner

You can waste your breath, if you like.