ITT: First boners

The more embarrassing, the better

youtube.com/watch?v=hqZoK1bq2hs
youtube.com/watch?v=5O-LTi-INQo

>tfw mom was watching with me
>asked her what was going on
>she grimaces
>doesn't answer

I didn't feel bad about it at the time, but every now and again I look back and feel more ashamed than I know what to do with. I only hope that if I get lucky enough to have kids, I don't get put in a similar situation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PSo54jGTYlM?t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=g7YET2rmWe8
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CsHJckK20
youtu.be/tLZQ_xQEHGY
youtube.com/watch?v=D49kl43KYr8
youtu.be/A8VqdhNnwdY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AP6dxAIVjTs
youtu.be/E57i8dv3it4?t=13m30s
youtu.be/0tQhNuaLKv4?t=42m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn she used to buss it wide open on this clock

youtu.be/PSo54jGTYlM?t=29s

Probably the reason I'm so into crossdressers now, and also redheads.

This shot here jump started my puberty. I knew right then and there that I hated women and hated black people. How I wish I could suck a fat slimy turd out of Trump's shit encrusted asshole.

This little squirrel slut had me jerking my dick before I even knew what jerking off was.

Wait...why crossdressers

Because she looked like a tranny/crossdresser in the movie.

enjoy your aids

>captcha: trans 4000

I actually exercised on the floor when I was watching

youtube.com/watch?v=g7YET2rmWe8

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CsHJckK20

>bl*ck girl
Dude stop

she ...so does not

"Johnny Bravo" naked in a cartoon. I didnt turn out gay but I think just seeing nudity got me excited

she does you tumblr faggot

>the episode where she tries to bone O'Neill

Had this poster on the wall of my first bedroom. I think my older brother put it there cause he got it with a magazine and I was obsessed with Batman TAS.
Poison Ivy and Batgirl used to get me all excited. I would kiss them on the poster and play with myself when noone was around.

What is this

>My IRL waifu as a kid
>She also voices my waifu in Resident Evil
>But she's got replaced

It's called a woman user. You could meet a few if you got off Sup Forums

I think I was about 7. My mother was in the room...

Jewesses do it for me too.

I liked her as the French chick in Better off Dead. Can't believe that was Dan the man as her host family.

This movie was very uncomfortable to watch with my parents, especially during the "crushed to death" sex scenes.

I understand that im normcore trash

how the fuck do you get a boner at seven

first wank

Ive never gotten a boner from seeing anything in a movie.

>Ive never gotten a boner from seeing anything in a movie.

Bullshit user

Sup, erectile disease.

If you haven't even gone through puberty yet you're definitely not old enough to post here.

Why do you say that? I have no recollection how getting hard when watching anything as a kid, and I know it never happened as a teenager and into adulthood.

Im 33

MOMMY

It sounds like bullshit because when you go through puberty a fuckin' slight breeze can give you a boner. That's why some people are unironically posting cartoon rats in this thread.

Ive never gotten a boner naturally, only if I jerk off. Yes I have measured my t-levels, they are normal.

You are my nigger. Copying her moves is how I learned that squeezing my pee pee felt good. After this discovery, I got up and went into my parents bedroom and began humping their bunched up blankets. My mom walked in and beat me and called me naughty, as she would from then on whenever she caught me. Someday I will tell Alyson Court all that she means to me.

How do you not?

Not my first in general but my first from video games

Please don't judge, I thought it was a girl with long hair

Is it actually a guy in a hoodie? Yes, no....maybe. I don't know.

>The more embarrassing the better
First crush and first boner was Cameron Diaz in the mask
Particularly this scene. Seriously. It had an effect on who I became asked a person. Careful what you let your kids watch.
youtu.be/tLZQ_xQEHGY

>effect on who I became as a person
What effect?

there's a penis

those are clearly vagina lips you virgin

they wouldn't have a man play a female character

I used to watch the movie over and over.
The mask was like my childhood hero. It hypnotized me and I've always been basically exactly like Stan Ipswitch and the mask. I'm usually a mild mannered underachieving nice guy loner at home at core. But sometimes my personality changes and I've done many extremely ridiculous things in public. Also my romantic fantasies often involve a dance of flashy dance scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=D49kl43KYr8

It's not that hard to do, though.

>Bad to the bone starts playing...

>I've done many extremely ridiculous things in public.

Did you yell "Somebody stop me?!"
Any greentext worthy stories?

Probably not the first but the earliest video game wank I remember.

why did she grimace, my mom would probably laugh and be happy i'm not a queer

>he doesn't know
user, that's a man. The yellow power ranger in the suit is a man because in japan the yellow power ranger is a man and most of the footage of the rangers in the suits is from japan. You gay nigga

Torrie Wilson, them wwe divas were prime spanking material.

>clearly a female character
>clearly not a dick

You're the gay one, for seeing dicks where there are none. Does your mouth water whenever you see a phallic shaped vegetable?

Jessy, damn was she good.

When the fish is cutting his clothes off and seasoning his naked body to cook him for dinner. I was probably around eight and this was the first time I jerked off I think. I talked to one other guy who had this same experience.

No but someone else usually yells somebody stop him.
I'll greentext one it was the closed one can reasonably get in real life to doing this.
youtu.be/A8VqdhNnwdY
>Be out as the insane version of myself
>Harlem shake was happening at the time
>At a party kind of in the ghetto
>took my pants off for whatever reason so in a t-shirt and boxers with my shoes back on
>friends are filming me do crazy shit
>Harlem shake in a 711 in my boxers
>dance on a display pepsi can thing and up against a girl who was in there
>clerk tells me to leave walk out past 4 cops chilling in the parking lot they say nothing
>Later in the night a fight happens outside
>Tons of cops out there
>I got out still in my boxers dancing and humping a cop car
>cops don't care about me cause I'm white and its the hood
>One says someone stop this guy
>I said I don't give a fuck arrest me it's ust pointless paper work for
>I continue making a scene while the cops try to ignore me
>black friends panicking that I will get the arrested
After that I woke upon the floor the next morning

i specifically remember the intro to this movie starring the pink ranger giving me a boner before i knew anything about anything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AP6dxAIVjTs

Made me look at the idea of incest in a different light

I was about 11 and watching this retarded shit, stroking my cock out of boredom more than anything else. Then I had that bitching preteen dry orgasm and my life had changed. Thankfully I didn't develop any weird fetishes out of it and to this day I believe it's some of the worst trash during "golden age" CN

Fpbp

>masturbating to girls shitting themselves

you were a fucked up kid

not the same user but isn't this meant to be a dick tucked under + between the legs? If not I am disgusted.

No. His dick was surgically moved to his ass.

sauce!?

>they even put a vane on it

I never understood this was supposed to be a tuck. I just didn't understand how he moved his junk to his butt.

Bambi when all the animals are meeting their mates, I used to run home from school everyday and cover myself in blankets and watch it with a boner for a week straight. Amazingly I didn't end up a furry

This

I know you are baiting but that is a penis

Does that mean his asshole is on the front?
Still better than current transgender surgery

>I didn't feel bad about it at the time, but every now and again I look back and feel more ashamed than I know what to do with. I only hope that if I get lucky enough to have kids, I don't get put in a similar situation

why? do you think your mother doesn't know what sex is? americans are mental

This was cringe and awesome at the same time. This can't be the first time you were the Mask.

I don't remember my first boner but I remember my first wank was to this picture in a movie magazine, I remember looking at it and thinking huh, I guess when I grow up I'll see stuff like this in person when I have sex, but then I thought wait a second, can't I just simulate the feeling myself? and then I did so and I honestly thought I had invented masturbation and had one over on every other idiot who needed someone else to sexually stimulate them for about a month before I caught on that that's what wanking meant

Personally I think vore is disgusting but seeing her with a fucking fat stomach gave me a really confused boner. To this day I have yet to experience another like it / to something else like it.

agreed, Johnny is a handsome man

>so deluded at their genius that they think they've invented masturbation
>in the entire history of mankind, teen-you was the first one to think of yanking their meat

youtu.be/E57i8dv3it4?t=13m30s
youtu.be/0tQhNuaLKv4?t=42m30s

I used to watch Riverdance and Lord of the Dance all the time when I was little and had a "crush" on a lot the girls. They made me feel incredibly aroused, although I had no idea what I was feeling at the time. Now I have a nylon and upskirt fetish.

i just wanted to drive cars but ended down the creamy path at 13.

Patrician taste
Bastila was teenage me's waifu

Ami Dolenz
Miracle Beach

That Batman animated series episode where Catwoman was turned into an actual cat woman.

Surprisingly enough, never grew up to be a furry.

CHEEKY
H
E
E
K
Y

Do what you gotta do then go!

I'd like to get inside her edition, if you know what I'm saying.

>turns out she went topless in a movie in 2011 and was still hot