Oh it's you! Going to see Blade Runner third time this week user...

>Oh it's you! Going to see Blade Runner third time this week user? Is it because you are a pathethic loser who doesn't like real girls and will never know love? CELLS

CELLS

>Ha ha you got me g-good

Yes, madam. Can I get extra butter with my crab legs?

Where is Robert?

Fuck off, roastie. Where's Robert?

>how does it feel that you will never hold a hand of a loved one, and your whole life will be an experience of loneliness and depression on the verge of suicide? CELLS

He's been fired for stealing from the till. Even though we all tried to tell the manager that he dindu nuffin

Robert never talked to me like this

Can we make mandatory baseline tests for singles a kinoplex meme? It has potential, INTERLINKED.

real girls are now in charge, dog.
INTERLINKED

What is it about Robert that makes us like him so much?

It's the first thing I thought of when I saw the scene. Interlinked.

holo waifu was hnnnng as fuck

OP here.
I made this thread as a joke, but I am actually suffering from crippling depression and seeing BR made me feel like I am seeing a glimpse of my soul.

Oh look it's another viral marketing thread!

Denis is a legitimate genius. He combined "what does it mean to be human" kino (Blade Runner) with "how to be a real human bean" kino (Drive) to create what is one of the most emotionally resonant films of the past decade. Bravo

His warm friendly smile

He's a nice guy

CELLS

>Robert has a GF

Fuck this

This and this.

Wtf is he doing with that uggo he could get far better.
Also
>robert doesn't racemix
Fucking based.

out of my way you dirty queer i have to watch goose find love and lose it all

CUTE

just ended relationship with gf of 3 years...planned to marry her but had to go away from home for a while to make enough money and couldn't make it work.

should I see BR? Afraid that if i do it will just fuck me up too bad

>Robert only dates inside his race
Based Robert

He's just an upstanding fellow, always turns up for work and always service with a smile.

We could learn a lot from Robert.

It's got sad bits but nothing like your situation, I don't think it'll mess you up.

robert wouldn't judge someone on looks alone you know

>walking to get popcorn
>see that she's running the cash register
>swerve and walk straight into the theater sweating

almost talked to a roasite, wew

>Could be worse, I could be making $7 a hour smelling like popcorn and shame for a living. Also I asked for a Sprite.

Can you guys elaborate on this a little more? BR2049 is probably going down as my top 3 favorite films of all time and I’m gonna see it alone on Wednesday for a second time, but I too feel a heavy feeling weighing down on me today (saw it yesterday)

Robert is just a dirty nigger and will hang when Sup Forums gets its way.

>"You again? Seeing that stupid Blade Running movie again all alone, fag? Don't you have a girlfriend?"
what do user?

>implying this roastie would have seen it

Slap his ass

Cells. Where's Robert and why is this whore trying to not let me see the movie?

C-CELLS

>"How 'bout this. You shut your mouth... Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."
>*stares autistically*

Listen I just got out of my 3 week shift in the popcorn mines and I just need to know where Robert is, he has the keys to my falcon.

There's no way to win user, she's just one step ahead.

Well, there was a bird flu outbreak...

>YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALONE WITHIN CELLS

>JOI app rings
>oh, uhh hehe. Well n-no
>Wait, you've got an AI gf? She needs a ticket too, that'll be 45.50. Plus tip

>see my crush getting kissed by a chad
>got to watch the newest Goose movie to get my mind off it
>at the cineplex do a mandatory singles baseline test
>after the test Robert calls me to come to his office
>"YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR YOUR BASELINE user!"
>"I will arrange for you to safely exit the cineplex, but after that you're on your own"
>"Leave your cinepelex license on the table"
>I thank him and leave

What should I do Sup Forums blade runners are already on my tail

Are you me?
;_;

Anons please help I'm being hunted by the Popcorn Mafia for giving away too many of their secrets

Go to vegas, duh.

Don't worry Robert, you're the bravest man I know.

>"You don't mind if I have a couple right, user?Tee hee!"
what would you do

Keep fighting the good fight, brother

To the mines with you

pull dick out, start jerking it while looking her in the eyes
>you dont mind if i have a little wank, do you?

>popcorn girl is here

imma tell robert to bust a cap on yo ass

I'm from Ireland, I went to see bladerunner in America cause im on holiday in wisconsin. How are you all not so fat? your small size drinks at the cinema are extra large in Ireland and all that butter on the popcorn jesus christ. I was literally shocked by this more than any revelation in the movie.

Everyone in Wisconsin are just bulking.

Oh yeah, smart ass? Why don't we settle this right here in the ring, greco-roman style.

do you think her vagina is all salty and buttery rn?

they are just preparing for the winter by packing on mass

INTERLINKED

That's Robert's half-sister. Every so often she treats him to a movie (she's a junior executive with a white boss/married bf). Robert loves spending time with her, but she only does nice things for him out of familial obligation.

Your baseline, user, watch it.