edition.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XRVIEyoGPXM
youtube.com/watch?v=hG9OzYVSg3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his life went downhill because of the pepsi commercial

Pepsi literally ruined everything.

Reaching out.....

But Crystal Pepsi is pretty good.

MJ did a commercial with pepsi and his hair caught fire during filming.

Since then, he had to wear wigs and probably got hooked on pain killers and got body dismorphia

Posting MJ kino
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

I think all things considered his skin pigment condition that led to the skin lightening and plastic surgeries was more damaging.

>speak out against jews
>lose
every time

good taste tbqhfam

He was an angel and a fantastic human being. A great artist too.

You really have to feel for this guy. He had to deal with a shit-tier father, a truly unfortunate medical condition, sensationalist media around that condition, the Pepsi deal, and all of the kiddie allegations.

Honestly it's impressive he kept going as long as he did.

Man I wish I could dance like MJ. I would go full autist in a club with those moves.

>"[Jews] are like leeches, they suck ... I'm so tired of it ... they start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money. It's a conspiracy. Jews do it on purpose."

>playing Karaoke with friends
>friends give me kudos because of my high voice range
>one of them challenges me to sing Billy Jean
>absolutely destroy the previous high score while dancing like him
MJ brings the best out of everyone.

>not even Michael Jackson could defeat the Jews

There's no hope for the world.

Thriller is a legitimate 10/10 album

guess that makes them the master race

Can you believe that there are people on Sup Forums who actually think that Off the Wall is better than Thriller?

Fucking plebs.

it is

youtube.com/watch?v=UdYwglFL6iM

:(

He couldve been handsome af

the biggest victim of hollywood of our times

No it isn't. You can't get any better than a 10/10 album, and it's definitely not on the same level as Thriller.

Ywn crack snooker ball and make nig mad

he was a pedofile serial rapist

>you'll never be so fucking cool that you can take control of warring street gangs with a single effortless dance move
youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDoQe0

That was slander and lies.

>Believing (((their))) lies

this song is so god damn hard on bass

Smooth criminal > Thriller
infact, smooth criminal > all other MJ
youtube.com/watch?v=bl2kVl8ZgnA

This song was an anthem to me when I was a kid. I played it on cassete at least 10 times a day.

>leave a legacy of music with extremely good messages in them for the pleb hordes
>woah haha this guy is a pedo!

>black who rapes children
>Sup Forums claims he's our guy
What

youtube.com/watch?v=T1dAQN5QcZU

>Implying Liberian Girl isn't his best track.
youtube.com/watch?v=70VrvkfjJjg

>black
>raped children

I guess ((they)) got you too.

You want to see even better taste?youtube.com/watch?v=1-7ABIM2qjU

Make way for the most Kino of MJ.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEEMi2j6lYE

I think the sad part that does inspire the tiniest bit of empathy for him is that - yes, he was in all likelihood a child molester, but in his case it would very much be a continuation of a cycle of abuse that he himself suffered greatly from as a child. He had one fucked up life.

>note: this does not excuse him for his actions.

>I think all things considered his skin pigment condition
That was just a bullshit excuse they pulled to justify MJ hating being black.

Objectively his best 90s song.

>ywn be this cool

Fun fact most of the gang members in that video not dancing were actual Crips and Bloods. They allegedly were fighting on the set but MJ helped calm them down. The Way You Make Me Feel video was cast the same way.

>he was in all likelihood a child molester
No he was very much not at all. You insinuating a "likelyhood" is based on essentially zero evidence other then hearsay by greedy parents. Not a single peice of incriminating evidence found by either the police or the FBI upon numerous searches nor any other people to come forward with claims that werent offered large sums of money.

Is he dare say /ourguy/?

You'd need to put in some serious HARD WORK.
youtube.com/watch?v=CKwisPwvtb0
youtube.com/watch?v=awm3VRu2HFM

No, he actually had it. Sometimes in the 70s you can see it on his fingers and on the edges of his face. Even his son Prince has it on his shoulder (which proves it's his kid after all)

The amount of MJ grunts he fit into this song, it's like the music is physically fucking hurting him
youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A

You really need to be a special kind of cool to pull an outfit like that off. Like one in a million cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=ujDSiL600nc

>tfw had a friend in my childhood who was a huge mj fan for some reason
>used to watch the thriller vhs with him all the time at sleepovers
>the music video still scares the shit out of me, fucking yellow eyes man
>quit having contact when he went to another school

Has anyone ever seen the Bad or Off The Wall documentaries Spike Lee made? I have both of them, they're great

Dude that isn't his son. A black man doesn't give birth an all white kid.

But it's cool MJ was really white on the inside I can't fault him for that.

I don't mean his actual skin tone, I mean he really has vitiligo. It would be pretty rare for them both to have it

overrated pedo

If you did that in a bar you wouldve gotten laid for sure.

MJ never called them "music videos", they were always "short films". Big part of the reason he's remembered imho

His autopsy revealed that he in fact was suffering from vitiligo

edition.cnn.com/2013/05/07/showbiz/jackson-death-trial/index.html

Tbf Thriller has some filler while Off the Wall is flawless.

Also, Off the Wall > Bad > Dangerous > Thriller > Invincible

Yes. His best work since Do the Right thing

youtube.com/watch?v=XRVIEyoGPXM

This.

He had it for real, it showed up on his arms and his right hand around 1980 or so, hence the fact that he always wore long sleeves and that sequined glove from then on and afterwards, and it kept spreading from there.

Then, as now, your only options for treating the cosmetic effects of vitiligo, which were particularly noticeable if you were black like MJ, was to spend hours each day putting on pancake makeup to hide it, or to undergo therapy that basically evened out your skin tone by destroying your remaining melanocytes.

MJ probably tried the 1st option through the mid 80s and settled for the 2nd sometime around then Bad was released.

Since he didn't want to look like pic related, he embarked on his well-publicized plastic surgeries in the hopes of ending up with a new face that didn't make him look like a hideous freak with his new Jessica Chastain-tier skin tone. He still looked like a freak, but at least it was on his own terms.

Yeah, he put serious work into those moves. It's fun to compare MJ to his background dancers. He's leagues beyond them. It's all so smooth and visually pleasing.

Early MJ vitiligo from when he was a teenager, on edges of his face

>Thriller has some filler

What the actual fuck? What filler could there possibly be in Thriller? You could maybe, MAYBE, argue that The Girl is Mine and The Lady in my Life are filler, but Off the Wall doesn't have anywhere near as many classics as Thriller.

I mean really, how many albums are out there where 2/3 of the songs on the album are classics?

I agree, no concrete evidence, but we're definitely verging into 'very inappropriate behaviour' at the very least.

As charlie chaplin, all over his face. MJ didn't wear much makeup in private

the bigger question is not the legitimacy of his vitiligo (which i also do 100% believe he had), but rather why the cosmetic surgery on his face? literally what happened to his nose?

Bad tour without makeup

Its literally Pepsi with no coloring.
I have talked to a PepsiCo Rep who explained to me that was all it was.

Black or White video. His hands looked really bad, that's why he wore the gloves!

>Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 10/10
>Baby Be Mine 5/10 weak as fuck
>The Girl Is Mine 9/10
>Thriller 10/10
>Beat It 10/10
>Billie Jean 10/10
>Human Nature 11/10 One of my all time favorites
>P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) 10/10
>The Lady In My Life 5/10 weak

They Don't Care About Us, mid 90s. "Freckles" of old skin tone still on arms and chest.

What songs off thriller would you consider filler? And you'd better not say "baby be mine" or "human nature"

What are you trying to prove here?

Finally some skin on the side of his neck was not affected for a long time

He was a pretty weird guy but think that was more down to his shitty upbringing than anything else.

I guess if there is one good thing is that his reputation has been left (mostly) intact.

guess motherfucker

That MJ didn't change his skin color because he didn't want to be black, but because he had a medical condition.

because he looked white, perhaps he wanted to have all the features look presentable as opposed to being a black guy in white face.

His claim was that the new nose helped him breath better

>Michael Jackson? Oh yeah I remember him, user. When I was a kid he was that guy all over the news for diddling kids. At least he's dead, right?

>SWISH SWISH BISH HAHAHAHA BACKPACK KID

The post you're replying to explains why, because after the lightening procedures he looked like an albino black dude.

There's a universe out there where MJ and Paul came to their senses, and The Girl is Mine was released as a classic McCartney ballad on Pipes of Peace, while Say Say Say was the opening track for side 2 of Thriller, the only album given 6 stars, 11/10, etc by all the publications.

Read the last bit of what I wrote. Black people's facial structure/features on someone with pale skin look uncanny valley-tier weird. MJ was obviously very image obsessed, and he likely did all that stuff to his face in the hopes of ending up somewhere that might come close to looking normal with his new redhead-pale skin.

I'm not saying it was healthy, and he obviously ended up with a body dysmorphic disorder of sorts from it, but he would have looked just as odd if he kept his Off The Wall/Thriller face as his skin tone got paler.

>baby be mine 5/10

kill yourself nigga

GOAT: youtube.com/watch?v=hG9OzYVSg3c

Should've never changed his looks after this. He was legit handsome here.

Friendly reminder that THIS is what self-hating blacks look like with skin bleaching.

it's also a e s t h e t i c AF at 70% speed, desu.

Listen to Lady in My Life extended version.

That song is fucking magic and soaks womens panties.

Holy fuck, I feel it.

Gay too

All that's missing is a looping anime clip

yeah that's awful though, having to go through a disease like that in public and choosing to keep it secret for so long. at this day and age i think he would have just announced it on instagram and had a ton of supporters, but back then for whatever reason he just couldn't deal with it.

a gentle soul, fucked by the music industry and fame.

Totally forgot about this song.
Thanks for reminding me

At least Sosa is such a mutt that he just looks like he could pass for Sicilian or something with his new skin tone.

1 in 7 billion cool

>tfw there will never, ever be another Michael Jackson in our life time

Do you guys think that the game from such an early stage gave Michael what he needed to put out the music that made him so legendary, or would he have been just as successful had his life not been so fucked up by the industry.

he wasnt fucked until the jews literally tried to ruin him once he became the most famous person on the planet . They tried to burn him. then they tried to accuse him of molesting children then hit him with a million depositions and lawsuits and court appearances and other shit to drag him through the mud and tarnish his public image and make him waste his time and money. He literally owned Half of Sonys entire music catalog. They Finally killed him and got their catalog back. The Estate finally sold it back after he swore he never would and wanted to leave it for his children.

Its fucked up. Fucking Jews.

sosa isnt black

>without makeup

Nigga is wearing eye liner lol

Fuck you kangaroo say that to my face I'll kick your ass

so who is the next MJ?
Kanye?
Justin Timberlake (too late imo) ?
Bruno Mars?