Can we get rid of Trump Generals?

I don't even think this is as edgy a suggestion as banning all Canadians from Sup Forums or whatever. As a Trump supporter, Trump General posts are really annoying and don't fit in with the rest of the posts in being little packets of information at a time and not megathreads about Trump every hour. We could get the information of Trump across in some other way, maybe by making a permanent sticky on Trump General.

No

Why not? I'm genuinely annoyed by them and other megathreads, unlike any other post. This isn't reddit.

hide the threads retard.
>hurr can we ban this?
no fuck off

Guess im now a #TrumpletForDrump

> everything that annoys ME should be banned.
You don't belong here then. Delete your account.

General threads as a whole have always been shit and out of place on an image board but i think it's necessary we have a trump one just so people don't have to make a million threads about trump news shit

not an argument

I don't mind them but I stopped looking in them months ago. Anything important enough will get its own threads.

General threads of all kinds are cancer and displace 'organic' threads with copy pasta faggotry.

>hurr durr let's ban everything like we do on reddit

Fuck off faggot. If you don't like it then move the fuck on to another thread.

>getting buttmad over generals
HowNewRU?

Been here like 5 months.

do you hate fun?

Trump General isn't fun, it's cancer. Trump's not so interesting that we have to memorize his every speech and location at every time of day.

Make Sup Forums how I want it. Waaahhhh.

Fucking cunt.

Yes, yes, lets end the containment

Shut the fuck up and awoo fagget

Your opinion isn't valued in the slightest.

Bitching about a containment thread is like bitching about the existence of /s4s/ back when it started. Ironic shitposting was a hot new annoying fad so a board was designed to contain it.

See, /s4s/ is gonna shitpost n matter what. /mlp/ is gonna clop no matter what. Trump megafans are gonna swoon over him no matter what. Kek worshippers are gonna try for dubs no matter what. You can't just tell these subgroups to stop doing what they want.

Containment threads make it easier for the rest of us. If scrolling past it is too hard for you, literally just hide threads titled trump general. Theres a function for that. Lurk more.

Just don't read the threads you faggot.
No one is forcing you to read anything.
You should probably just leave.

>i cant stand the fact im gay and need to shout about why i hate trump general threads

then leave.

I've been here for over a decade now. I really don't like Generals in general.

They'll be gone after he loses in November.

Actually I take that back. I'll be making them. Trup 2020 MAGAA!

get rid of steven universe threads on Sup Forums and you got yourself a deal

Trump gens are aids in digital form. No one sees Clinton gens because her campaign and the crooked janitors and mods clean and delete those as to not damage her fucked up reputation anymore than it already is.
Don't believe me? Take some time and think about tactics used during war, which presidential campaigns and elections have been reduced to.