What's his next step?

What's his next step?

That's an awfully thin scar for a fucking lightsabre wound.

Crashing this plane

He was slightly grazed

By what, a pencil?

No one is star wars has been shown to walk away lightly from sabre wounds yet boyega gets a spine slice and is fine (despite these sabre being able to cut three 8 inch steel doors in seconds) and kylo gets his fucking fave smacked with one and he's got a shitty little scratch.

>siege an ice planet
>lure rest of cast to trap while hero is training
>announce biological connection to hero

Pottery

This it was barely a scratch

>siege an ice planet
A salt planet.
>announce biological connection to hero
Nope.

>What's his next step?

Killing Dumbledore

For
Y
O
U

A salt planet.
Kessel? lol

>yet boyega gets a spine slice and is fine
So going into an indefinite coma is fine?

leaked photo

this happens all the time in Star Wars

Luke hits Vader square on the shoulder during their duel in ESB, Vader just goes ahhhhh and is fine. Obi-wan gets cut on the arm and leg during the duel with Dooku in Attack of the Clones, and he's fine. Happens again in Revenge and he's up running around the ship 30 seconds later

but when disney does it it's unforgivable because niggers kikes feminism mary sue reeeee

Stop thinking logically.

*wrong photo

it's not even in the same place

They moved it because they thought it would look way too fucking goofy if the scar ran down his nose.

Instead it's le anime scar

Fuck the Scavenger Girl

well, it appeals even more than their fanbase

>it's not even in the same place
theres a clip in the trailer where its fuckhuge but he's got this metal shit under his skin

>be ugly Jew
>fuck horrific fat jewess on camera for feminism credibility
>get cast as sexy bad boy in corporate moneyvese

Wouldn't it look more like a burn? The lightsabers aren't exactly pointed tips, more like rounded knobs. So if it grazed him at all, it should produce a wider scar like being burnt by a molten rod or some shit.

They clearly wanted to make him mysterious romantic hero with Anakin vibes.

this is a shit cosplay

>unique scar looks "goofy"
>implying over the eye animu bullshit looks better

This is a masterpiece cosplay

>Jew
Calm down, pol. He's a pure white man.

Tumblrgirls shipping the heroine with le emotional bad boy will stop Daisy from getting BLACKED

unless they make Kylo gay

Thay just want a romantic anti hero for the heroine

I agree, the original one looks better. The scar perfectly over the middle of the eye is such a cliche. Poor decision by Rian.

thats an awfully hot coffe pot scar he got

how can anons even compete

Ice planet is Hoth.
So I guess the salt planet will be Sweeth.

C H A D
H
A
D

Unless they made Kylux canon (fuk this is almost the worst ship in this shit)

Women love aggressive, but loyal only for them, men. It's in their nature.

How does it even make sense
If you got a lightsaber through your eye chances are you're fucking blind now

My issue with it is that Anakin had the exact same scar
Vertical scar over the eye is going to become the new cut off hand in Star Wars

Luke will go anti-hero bordering villain

Rey will go Dark, then light in ep.9

Kylo will go full dark. MIGHT redeem himself in end of ep.9 via cliche sacrificing himself to save heroes, etc. I can't understand how people think he will go light in ep.8, or for any amount of significant time in the sequels in general.

He killed his dad, he killed Han Solo. There is no turning back

Finn will go full Light

Yo I just realized this guy looks like Majima from Yakuza games even though he isn't even Asian.

>romantic anti hero
>tamper tantrum throwing unredeemable weakling
Pick one

This is the almost complet shit ive see

huh

He's going to take Rey on, they will both learn things from each other and become Grey Jedi. Calling it now.

>the only new gen Skywalker
>the only child of Han and Leia
>unredeemable
Nice bait.

LF needs more Skywalkers in the future :v

pottery

Yeah because they're just going to have him say "Sorry I killed dad" to Leia and just sweep it under the rug.

He killed his dad bro, he can't full light without wanting to kill himself or sacrifice himself in a effort to redeem

Especially considering the way he killed Han, there isn't any way to live with that afterwards

He's going to try to convince Rey to be rogue dark (ie, not in allegiance with first order or snoke) with him, she might join him and end up going light in ep 9, or just reject him but not kill because sympathy and just go rogue grey then light in ep 9

this shit is too predictable

Mommy still loves him.

She looks like Snoke in that pic

WAIT A MINUTE

This bitch is going to kill his mother too arent he?

He'll impregnate someone and then die

>He's going to try to convince Rey to be rogue dark
That scene in the trailer is just a trick, they aren't in the same place, he's probably facing Leia and will kill her just like he did with Han solo. Because perfect retardation is what makes these new movies.
They will never make Mary sue go dark, even for a minute

As much as I’d love Rey to have a tragic fall, there’s no way Kathleen would let her female role model fail. Rey is the new space jesus, she’ll become more powerful than Luke, Snoke, Vader, Palpetine etc. etc.

Hes going to set out to kill her, will hesitate, last minute will try to bail but because writing will somehow accidentally pull trigger or some bullshit like that and she dies, or just same shit like killing han where he goes through with it because rage

shes already confirmed to die in it anyway

She'll probably go grey then till ep 9

either way it will be trash

Kennedy specially wanted Driver for this role because he makes her old pussy wet. So, really makes you think.

......So if Rey isn't a skywalker, is she just random force anomaly like Anakin was?

Why does ‘going grey’ have to be a thing? Why does everyone have to align themselves to a grade on the spectrum of light to dark? They’re all humans, they’re all changeable and fallible, none of them are perfect good or evil (unless Disney shits up that part of the lore which is possible).

Tbf he makes mine wet too and I don’t even have one.

>That
>Unique

Fuk, so Rey and Kylo is going to have sex in that hut Luke explodes? stop being cockblock Luke

Do girls find weak villains attractive?

crashing this trilogy with no survivors

conflicted villains, for sure

CAN ADAM DRIVER SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVE STAR WARS

LITERALLY THE ONLY DECENT PERFORMANCE IN TFA

OSCAR ISAAC IS CAPABLE BUT HIS CHARACTER GAVE HIM NOTHING TO WORK WITH

IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT EVERYONE ELSE SUCKED

Underrated

Hehe

he actually looks strong as fuck even though not aesthetic or tight.

>hello my son

Casting the bogs as Sith Lords is the only thing that could save star wars at this juncture

He's a 6'4" marine. He'd whoop everyone in this thread

He's awake and active in the 8th movie.

But he still went into an indefinite coma

>Why does everyone have to align themselves to a grade on the spectrum of light to dark?

Because that's the series. The OT basically framed shit as light vs dark. Even middle ground characters, like Han Solo, ultimately end up picking a side.

He looks like a cross between Severus Snape and a young Marilyn Manson.

>I love you.
>......I know.

>What's his next step?
Getting into Rey

True chad.
He's born for women breeding.

>get famous fucking Jabba
>wind up in Star Wars

Pot

Poetry.

>Used to laugh at Kylo two years ago for being too weird
>Realize that he's the only good new character
As long as they make his back story not a rip off of Anakin I'll be happy.

-Rian johnson said Kylo and Rey are the main protagonists.
-Adam Driver hinted Kylo's humanity in TLJ.
-Daisy Ridley asked about romance possibility, she said "Mayybeee??" with a laugh.
-John Boyega said Finn and Rey are just friends.
Therefore I expect subtle romance between Rey and Kylo. No kiss or something like that. It's too soon for that.

I laughed in the theater when he took his mask off, commenting how he looks like that spazz nerd boss from Grandma's Boy and multiple people laughed

but muh incest

seriously though what about

>mfw all anti-Reylo fags throwing a shitfit

Can i get a rundown on these guys?

She isn't a Skywalker. They made it really clearly for now if you follow the news.

Wait, he actually looks sort of attractive in that pic. He needs a full beard.

oh people watch these movies? lol