Trump's business partner in Azerbaijan funds Iranian military

Where were you when Trump lost this campaign?

Nobody cares. Clinton is sick and there will not be enough time to change that perception before the election.

Not after it's been revealed that Trump is receiving pay for play from foreign nations. He's 100% bought and paid for shill. Eat shit you fucking Trumpfaggot.

Iran is a Russian proxy and Trump openly campaigns on closer and friendlier ties to Russia, so I don't really see how this is some sort of stunning revelation.

I mean, if he was a Democrat I imagine not being a warmonger ready to pointlessly cut of every buisnessman within 3 degrees of a country the us for whatever reason doesn't like would hurt him. Republicans aren't about that though.

The Tump dumps are just beginning. Hold onto your boi pussy!

>Iran is a Russian proxy and Trump openly campaigns on closer and friendlier ties to Russia

But Trump has said several times Iran is a terrorist nation and the Iran deal is the worst deal ever. Also Trump claims to be Israel's greatest ally. He can kiss the Jew vote and moderate vote goodbye.

sorry your mom is getting deported

>The Tump dumps are just beginning.

Can't wait for the collapse of Drumpf

The irony is strong here..

>sorry your mom is getting deported

Sorry I plowed your mom and posted it here.

Thank you for correcting the rectum.

Don't you have school tomorrow kiddy?

Pics or it didn't happen

Don't you have some Saudi bucks to deposit?

Nice.

>Don't you have some Saudi bucks to deposit?

Dumbass... He literally does buisness with tens of millions of people on a daily basis... Well, his thousands of accountants, laywers, and employees do... Of course eventually one of them is going to have some shady ties.

Omg I hate trump now thanks for collecting the racker

>He literally does buisness with tens of millions of people on a daily basis

HURRR IT'S OK FOR TRUMP TO DO PAY FOR PLAY BUT IT'S NOT OK FOR HILLARY TO DO IT

TRUMP ISN'T CORRUPT FOR RECIEVING BILLIONS FROM FORGIEN NATIONS WORLDWIDE

HE'S THE ONLYE ONE FIGHIGTING FOR THE LITTLE GUY RIGHT

I'M A HUGE FAGGOT WHO TAKES NIGGER COCKS UP THE ASS

You're trying too hard.

Thanks for giving me more material for the 4chanx post filter though. Good luck b8ing idiots.

Saged.

How is Trump not one of the most corrupt lying pieces of shit to run for president? This faggot would literally do pay for play with Russia, Iran, China, Saudis, and whatever nations gives him the most bucks for him and his faggot kids.

drumf

Trumps co-workers best friend grandsons daughter once said hi to a random guy who knew a drugdealer in bahamas back in 1997 - Is this the end of the campaign???

You didn't need to tell us about the nigger cocks you love, that was already implied after the first sentence.

Trump once knew a guy who's relatives daughter went to the same school as a longhaired fella who knew a guy that didnt brush his teeth on a regular basis - How can he recover from this?

>business man doing business internationally
>politician doing business internationally

Yeah totally the same dude

Wtf, I hate trump now

Oh shit its over now Trump is finished

>Trump
>funds Iranian military
Oh that's pretty bad

>business partner in Azerbaijan
oh it's just a shitpost

Lol
>no source
>claims trump is basicly the Clinton foundation
>no proof
Basic shill
You are either litwraly paid to make these posts or you are a young person in college or just out of college whose too tied up with black lives matter, meaningless foundations, and protests that you haven't found a job for your liberal arts degree.... or maybe it's a political science degree?

The odds are you are a beta male who fashions himself in boarder line Homosexual clothes drinking from a coffee mug everyday wearing a scarff. You are most likely a Virgin who doesn't stand up for himself doing what he wants pandering to the needs of women rather than them chasing and serving you.

You are a fucking bloody faggot and it smells so bad in this thread of your beta shit I could search hash tags on facebook for Sup Forums and you would be in the top 15 posts because you blog everything your emotions tell you to, even when you raid pol with this shit.

Trump wins.
America wins
Your liberal shit up the creek world falls apart as we take our country back you bearded libtard.