Thoughts on Howard Zinn?

Specifically this book.

Leaks happen and they break both ways.

Did you already play all of your deplorable cards?

go away mr smith

I don't know enough to have an opinion.

>A people's history
I hate it by the title alone.

it's kike intellectual self-masturbation and is what happens when the west cedes its intellectual class to the chosen who are incredibly ethnocentric. It ranks alongside guns, germs and steel by (((diamond))) as one of the biggest jewish tricks in college freshman agitprop.

The Michael Moore of historians

Pretty Jewish.

In fact my AP History teacher was Jewish and made us read this.

>>A people's history
>I hate it by the title alone.
I would too if I lived in a crystal meth lab run by rednecks.

White trash.

Had it assigned in history class in college by nigger professor

Didn't read it

still got a B

One of the putrid creatures primarily responsible for the SJW blight we now suffer through. Fuck him.

whats the most red pilled american history title

Cuck.

Even left-wing historians acknowledge that it's crap.

(((ZINN)))

>trash.jpeg

Read carefully and you can learn how the Jew instantly contextualizes information so as to support and not challenge the tribal version of reality.

OP here
I was told to read this for history class. I skimmed through most of it. What would be a good book to read instead of this? I am trying to undo 4 years of sjw curriculum.

It's an accurate history book with a heavy handed agenda. Most people here dislike it because it paints America built on death, destruction, and greed and that offends their nationalistic pride. It's also pretty anti-capitalist. It talks a lot of little known events and things they typically don't teach you in school. But yeah, the agenda is blatant and something to keep in mind while reading the more opinionated parts of the book.

Are you seriously asking this board's thoughts on one of the most prominent Jewish distorters of history? Get out you fucking troll.
>mfw even this kike thinks you're a retard

This.

No doubt shitty things happened, but literally EVERYTHING that has happened in American history is spun to "This is why America sucks, white people suck, and capitalism is bad"

Nothing from the other side. The agenda is blatant and honestly is a terrible jew work

Try Paul Johnson - A History of the American People. The center-conservative answer to Zinn.

(((Howard Zinn)))
>>/trash/

I've read it, it's all hearsay. Normal propaganda for someone named (((((((((((((((((((((zinn)))))))))))))))))))))

accurate

Seems I'm of the dissenting opinion because I enjoyed it. When I first read it I was not left or right so I was able to appreciate the digresive details it gave to events in history. Specifically, the history of California and deporting of millions of illegals back in the 1900's due to a shortage of jobs after the war. I have not read the revised version and not sure if that part has been removed but it made me fact check on my own.

>it's just like my opinion man

fake and gay

I liked it in middle school trying to be edgy