This is my second night ever on Sup Forums and I've gone form "it will be the end of the world if trump wins" to "he...

This is my second night ever on Sup Forums and I've gone form "it will be the end of the world if trump wins" to "he might actually be a good president in some cases"

Shut up faggot.

Hillary is simply not fit for the presidency. At this point, whether you like Trump or not is irrelevant - she SHOULDN'T be running.

This board is satire, moron

>reddit image
go back there you fucking cuck

GET IN FAGGOT

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

c&h is not reddit you stupid leaf

Keep preaching that bullshit, shill.

If Trump was president, he'd be ineffectual, at best.

He'd have no support from Congress, he'd have no support from the MSM, and his own cabinet would wonder why they have to listen to such an inexperienced retard.

It'll be the most "sit and wait" presidency in the history of the US Presidency.

Thanks for correcting the record faggot

welcome to not being able to talk politics ever without being buzzworded to oblivion, you fascist racist islamaphobic sexist classist fear mongering uneducated anti-semetic nazi

>I have no idea who his VP is or his history
Its almost like you don't follow politics

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
LEAVE NOW NORMIE, OR YOU WILL SAY THIS SENTENCE UNIRONICALLY SOON ENOUGH
GET OUT NAOW

this website is amazing

We know

either way it's a good time killer and i seek to reach any status higher than normie

>second night

It's already too late for you.

Sup Forums is always right, and remember, your here forever

alright i'll keep that in mind

This is true. This is also not a bad thing.

>unable to link other's posts
wow, you weren't kidding
welcome to Sup Forums friendo

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

stop getting your news from late night libtard comedians for a start

congrats on not being completely retarded?

lol

i don't use reddit that often actually and being a noobie im not sure i should say this but that statement wasn't a joke

>upboated

You're here forever.

LEAVE LEAVE NOW

WHILE YOU STILL CAN

OH GOD PLEASE TAKE THIS ADVICE

4U.

oh don't get me wrong i fuckin hate John Oliver

>presidents
>voting
Haha.
Lurk moar.

By the third night you're going to realize that Jews really were behind 9.11

enjoy AIDS, bitch

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?

You've been slapped upside the head by like 10 memes already and don't even know what hit ya lol... LURK MOAR FAGGOT

Keep lurking

don't 'use' a website.
Holy fuck.
Who old are oui?

SPOILER ALERT

oh boy, im in for a ride aren't i

i really want to smash that guys face in desu

I just passed my 2 year annivesery senpai.

time will pass very quickly for you now

yes, someone who supported allowing business owners to fire and not hire employees illicitely because they are gay. let's not talk about how you can fire/not hire for a slew of reasons, and ONLY homophobes wanted this law so they could openly be asshats but blanket it with "muh freedom".

he did it so that he could get his name on a law. he's as corrupt as shillary. i'm voting trump not even as the lesser evil, but because he could very well be the best POTUS in decades. but i wont blindly ((((discredit)))) his shortcomings, particularly pence.

>We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with
I love this pasta.

Welcome comrade. It's only a matter of time before you swallow the redpill. There's no going back now

You should listen to No Agenda. It reminds me of when Sup Forums was more informative.

Click on the post number to reply

good...Gooood

Now lets get started on opening your heart to praise KEK

i know a meme when i see one

>meanwhile in your second week
>you go from hitler was literally Satan to the world would be better if he won

Remember. You're here forever

Welcome aboard

>(yuo)

>He'd have no support from Congress

You think he wouldn't oust them as the cucks they are and get new blood elected?

Click post numbers to reply to others

Welcome to Sup Forums

>It'll be the most "sit and wait" presidency in the history of the US Presidency.

That was Barack Hussein "Fuck Americans" Obama.

Better than the end result of a Hillary presidency (us collapse)

Once you're enlightened by Sup Forums you can never rejoin the ranks of the normies.

>He'd have no support from Congress

Wrong, on so many levels it's not even funny

>he'd have no support from the MSM,

He doesn't need it, he just proved this election cycle that MSM is garbage tier, only super young people and lifelong liberals listen to MSM, which is the minority

>his own cabinet would wonder why they have to listen to such an inexperienced retard.

Wrong again, his cabinet will be the spine of the whole system. They will help make sure he doesn't make too rash of decisions and will guide him along the way while still letting him lead

Try again stupid liberal

>1st night - Im with her!
>2nd night - MAGA
>3rd night - Maybe the holocaust didnt actually happen
>4th night - all is meaningless, all is void, there is nothing, there is no hope, i will end this joke soon
>...
>nth night - ROLLING. FUCK YES TRIP 7S! KEK WILLS IT. WITNESS ME AS I HARNESS THE POWERS OF MEME MAGIC, NOT EVEN THE DEMIURGE CAN WITHSTAND MY DUBS

>oh boy, im in for a ride aren't i
Yeah...

Welcome aboard OP. Have fun!

i already praise kek my man

you are not supposed to post until you have been here at least six months

I was largely converted years ago by spending time on /k/ and realizing that, once you sort through the randomness and those pretending to be retarded, a lot of these people know what they are talking about, and you won't hear their unique perspective anywhere else.

this.

Trump gets shit done

Impressive.

How did you even got here?

This guy is correct. Sup Forums is evil, has always been evil, and you are in the cesspool of evil. They are known as the dark reaches. Dark army. The alt right. Nothing about these people is good. Run while you can. They're edgy. That's the way to steal their power and make them fucking hate everything they stand for. Take what they love... and make it lame. Make nationalism lame. Make homogeneous communities lame. Make them realize how bored they'll be when everything is lame. Then you'll see past all this rhetoric.. they have no policy positions. They have nothing. They're just lame losers with no education and no job prospects.

Pic related is lame and for edgy 14 year olds.

>They went from saying he can't win...
>To saying he won't do a good job...

We're breaking the shills day by day lads.

MAGA.

CHECKED

Woah woah woah. Kek seems to be pleased. Kek will it

Before I came to Sup Forums I was sure that They Live was a work of fiction.

very nice

You really are new.

[initiate normie beat down]

Don't worry, this is for initiation, kiddo.

Is that even a bad thing, though?

Gridlock in DC is always a good scenario. The less they can accomplish over there, the less they can fuck up.

oh and don't worry i already know a thing or two about how things go down here. and i never supported hillary either

>If you kill your enemies, they win

Remember, You're here forever

nice

checked. dubs speaks the truth

Not even one hitler
We have a reputation here

kek

Hello my friend.
Don't fall for all the memes, most of us are joking.
For example, read this to the end for a good laugh : pure satire !

I like this newfag

Yeaaa, its a little depressing when you first come to pol, but nowadays with the power of Kek, everything isn't *so* bad.

>implying half of Sup Forums isn't secretly browsing reddet all day

Semi true. This place, even as satire, is bad for your mood. Seriously. And you won't accomplish shit by posting here. It's fun keeping up to date when shit happens, or when an election cycle is taking place. But this place really fucks with your social skills and interests.

Stay away guys. It'll drag you in and surprisingly enough normal people don't like talking about Jews and Hitler.

I'd like to speak to you about our lord and savior, Bernie Sandals.

Thank you for correcting the record. 0.02$ have been deposited into your account.

>implying we care about anything beyond a general wave of nationwide liberal tears and SJW and normie suicides

Oh yeah.. love that one. Its a real Kek-a-roo

Fucking checking my own digits like a fag
Pls be my ai gf

How about a Goebbels

This is so true and creepy and fucked up in every way.

Believing things in order to benefit a certain group of people. It's weird how the Holocaust is considered the single worst thing in human history and yet in our world in 2016 Hitler is the one who has been crushed out of existence and utterly destroyed whereas the Jews run Hollywood, academia, large parts of the media and government and the Federal Reserve, are routinely billionaires in Bildberberg and other globally dominant entities and yet they are supposedly the ones you should feel bad for and Hitler the long dead crushed failure is who we should question and attack. And if you so much as point this out you are an evil anti-semite who wants to gas the 6 trillion.

Welcome to the red pill, lad. I think this board is just so overboard that acknowledging reality seems a lot less extreme.