Its over

Its over
this moment was the beginning of the end of Trumps campaign

I don't even know how he could recover, or how you pathetic little drumpfkins can cover for him anymore

Hillary will wipe the floor with this clown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
twitter.com/MSignorile/status/776615256533639168
msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout
twitter.com/TimODee16/status/776598583558627328
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

This was literally the most down to earth and chill side of Trump ever seen. Liberals beware, the train just upped its speed.

Link fag

Its charming. Kelly got wet when she reported this today.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc

wtf I hate Trump now

>This was literally the most down to earth and chill side of Trump ever seen. Liberals beware, the train just upped its speed.

This.

He won more supporters tonight with his laid-back attitude. Plus, his answers were pretty choice.

This just happened 5 minutes ago, faggot.

2 cents, etc.

why does he look to be only about 50 years old in this pic?
how fucking high is his power level?
god dammit

Over 9000!

She reported this 3 hours ago dumbass.

Lol I guess that proves his hair is real as fuck

Made me cackle

post triggerations

twitter.com/MSignorile/status/776615256533639168

TRUMP = TEDDY ROOSEVELT

Leftist cucks BTFO

If you dared Trump to eat a bug on live TV, would he do it?

They film that show at like noon or so

Liar. It was taped hours ago. We had threads on it long before the show aired.

>You’d think an accusation of child rape levelled at one of the most powerful men in the Western world would be front page news, and yet reports of a federal lawsuit filed against Donald Trump, which claims he and another man sexually assaulted a 13-year-old girl, have hardly made a sound.

>An anonymous “Jane Doe” alleges that Trump raped her in 1994 while she was being held as a sex slave in an apartment belonging to Jeffrey Epstein, a well-known American financier and convicted sex offender.

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?li=AAgfLCP&ocid=mailsignout

You're right, the campaign does end after a decisive victory stroke. It's been that way for the past fews days though.

All that's left is to watch the remnants of his opposition finish their collapse.

I cant wait until he is a causality of war.

Checked

What kind of bug? If it's something he didn't have to chew and someone else joined in, he'd prolly do it

I called it but no one listened

Makeup

Also trump looks incredibly young for his age(70) anyways

I mean look at Hillary, shes like almost 2 years younger than him and she looks like the cryptkeeper

twitter.com/TimODee16/status/776598583558627328

>le epic drumpf's hair meme

I mean even as a Trump supporter I realize there is so much better ammo, I just don't understand.

Nope, faggot, she'll die within the month and the Democrats will be in chaos.

Even if she lives, she'll have to contend with defeat, fuck that nasty lying criminal cunt, she's never going to win at this point.

>Not watching The Kelly File

Kys Vincente

Is it me or is he getting plumper.

bababaBALLZ OF STEEL!

All A BOARD!!!!!!!!!!111111oneoennoenennoeone

TRUMP 2016

Sad!

In my life I've only known 1 orange person. I don't know they get so orange.

he's always been a bit of a fat guy, apparently he's lost 15lbs since he began his campaign

Lol liberals are getting desperate.

Calling a win a loss is weak trolling man.

Pausing to contemplate the size or wriggling legs of the bug, would be a sign of weakness.

He's not been home much, road food and KFC at 30k feet isn't good. I'm worried about deep vien thrombosis, what with all the flying.

He'll be fine, tho

how is she supposed to wipe the floor with him if she can't even get out of bed without secret service helping her up?

like a puppy I'm entranced

>Watching The Kelly File

You have to go back.

Wtf, I hate Trump now

Holy shit, he's not bald?

I always had my doubts about that goofy mop, but shit he has an honest to God widow's peak.

It's a win for him.
Hillaryshills get paid to do this shit.

Hue love him now is what you meant

>the tangerine terror
>the orange obesity
>the melon mogul
>the citrus crusader
>the cheeto commander
>winning 2016

He literally just dispelled all those toupee rumours in like 3 seconds

Oh my FOOK I'M NOW #CHANGINGHERDIAPERS THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING MY WRECK.

What if it were a centipede?

>I missed a Donald Trump and Norm MacDonald episode
I usually don't watch late night TV, especially not Fallon, but I'm sad for having missed that combo.

>all these Trump faggots so desperate to cover this blunder

It's fun watching you guys squirm and double backwards to defend your dear leader. All praise Mr. Down-to-Earth! With the fake tan and fake hair. So real.

That was adorable

He has a great hair line too. TRUMP IS ALPHA

men age like wine
women age like milk left out in the sun

#neverfallon

Anthony Cumia hosted Alex Jones' show for an hour today...it was very odd. Go watch that

HIGH
TEST

Look at that genuine smile. What a guy.

You have to go back. Thanks for playing.

The case was already thrown out in California. They just refiled in New York trying to get attention. They have no place of crime, besides a bed and no actual dates. Just summer of '94 which is super odd, being that one of the "witnesses" to a rape, beating, and sodomy of a minor was 22yrs old and worked and arranged the whole thing but has no evidence or details except the ones she is making up about 20 years ago. Gee I wonder why no news stations is running a she said / he said accusation that has been delayed in court strickly on the Plaintiff's fault.? Maybe fuck face a rape 20 years ago is super hard to prove when you don't have details or evidence.

How does he tan UNDER his hair? How is that even possible?

It's not that odd. Cumia was a fucking radio host for 22 years. He had Jones on his radio show dozens of times.

How hard can one record be corrected?!

holy hell I cant stop smiling

I gotta say, I've seen worse comb overs.

Thin hair maybe?

Shut up with your fake overheated cow.
Fucking robot short-circuiting on TV every time shes on it.

LANDSLIDE WIN FOR DONALDO TRUMPETA

Gif plz

This was Trump's own Slick Willy Saxophone moment. He nailed it and looked cool and calm doing it. He's actually a person with personality, unlike Hillary, who is wooden and robotic.

back 2 reddit faggot

Vest, always on.

delusional Drumpnigger, he looked like a total fool

I dont see the big deal, I assumed he was completely bald except for a giant combover, this shows he actually does have a decent amount of hair
all these talk show bits are planned ahead of time anyway, this was probably suggested by the trump campaign to show people his hair is real

That's a decent hairline for 70 years old.

All acording to Kek's plan.

A live centipede. Possibly the only bug that would make the act into an impressive act.

Rich 50 is middle class 38. Rich 68 is middle class 50.

that was cute as fuck
you know trump is such a homie he would do it even after he becomes president

>you will never know how it feels
why even vote

I hope you die in pain and despair

He also made fun of Alex and his "retarded" listeners quite frequently. However, it was odd because you could tell by Ant's demeanor that he asked Alex for the opportunity, if you know what I mean.

Hillary would never let a talk show host mess with her colostomy bag the way Jimmy messed with Trump's hair.

Is that seriously what your CTR rhetoric has come down to? "He's Orange" "He's overweight!!"

Pack it in and fuck off. Beyond a joke at this point.

>spend time having fun and having a laugh instead of pretending to open a pickle jar to "prove" you aren't on the verge of death
i like it

Reeeeeeee it's to share with normies across the Internet.

He didn't even look orange today

He looked orange as hell last week though

>this moment was the beginning of the end of Trumps campaign
Oh really? Because even your precious Nate Shillver is telling me otherwise.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#now
Look at dat Shillary drop.

Bill was a good friend of Epstiens too.

The only reason you don't hear about what he's done over there is because Hillary makes sure the slaves disappear.

She can't even wipe her own ass, let alone wipe the floor with trump

To what? Are you gonna say it? Fucking say it pussy. First one to say it goes there on the reg fagoo.

I want to marry her so bad HHHHNGGG

Maybe she doesn't want to get suicided

HIGH T
I
G
H

T

He wouldn't try that with Killary.

>i like it

Oh wow, what a huge fucking surprise. Trump drones on Sup Forums like something he did! But that never happens! You guys are always super critical of him!

:>

So cute

I'm just sad that I'll never know how it feels to do that

I don't think so. It's pretty clear who will win the debate

youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

Hail Kek

He's pretty bald though. He should have shaved it back when he could. How much longer is he planning to pull off this combover thing? He has like 4 parts in his hair.

he doesnt do any drugs/cigars/alcohol

Hillary:
>Prove you're not dying
>>Opens pickle jar
SHE'S THE NEW DEFINITION OF HEALTH EVERYONE

Trump:
>Prove your hair is real
>>Demonstrates on live TV as real

IT'S OVER FOR TRUMP!

Liberals. Not even once.