What is some good, non-degenerate anime Sup Forums?

What is some good, non-degenerate anime Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE
youtube.com/watch?v=fhsY4HQ0X2s
myanimelist.net/profile/Kronie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Akira.
Not a series, but a film, very interesting themes on power, the origins of life, actions + consequences and such.
The manga series is also great too, if you're into that.

LEGEND OF THE GALACTIC HEROES

Berserk.

If you are into music and drama, watch "Kids on the Slope". Honestly, the best anime I've watched in the past few years.

Elfen Lied

Bananya

Not anime but Billy Bat is pretty good. It covers a decent amount of history from the 60s to about 50 years in the future complete with conspiracy theories and with a sci-fi twist. Lee Harvey Oswald and Hitler are also prominent characters.

Righteous and God fearing American Anime
>good
Or not, scratch that.

Boku no Pico

Neon Genesis Evangelion is basically the culmination of all the suspicion that a higher manipulative power is driving the human race towards a catastrophic end as told by kid fights aliens in giant robot

There's lots of human suffering
There's lots of Christian imagery, Jewish mysticism, conspiracy, power plays, violence, etc.

The rebuilds are gay, watch episodes 1-26 with subtitles, then the film End of Evangelion

It's so famous it flies under the radar for people who haven't seen it because it's just sort of always been around

And now I wait for Sup Forums to come in to shit all over everything I just said

>loli like character
>tanned male

No

Aldnoah zero
>that will happen
Code geass
Eureka 7
Ajin
Magi
Psycho pass Aka Britannia 2059

FLCL

He's not tanned, he's yellow

Not huge into jazz music but it was a very good anime

Bible Black

I watched that one and it's good tier fampai.

Just stop

All anime is degeneracy. It promotes the emasculation of males through the attempted normalisation of watching children's cartoons. It sets unrealistic expectations for real sexual experiences and attempts to keep people from growing up. Common arguments for anime are that the plot and characters are redpilled and that the viewer is watching for the plot. Another argument for the viewing of anime is that it's merely a harmless activity and should be overlooked. The first argument usually falls flat and the primary factor for people watching it is to look at scantily clad cartoon girls many of which are purposely drawn so as to look like prepubescent children. The second argument falls flat due to the simple fact that things done over long periods of time will slowly begin to affect an individual often without them knowing in this case changing the viewer for the worse. From a subjective point of view I'd wager that a majority of (but not all) women find anime and those who watch it childish and undesirable.

I'm a moderate tier weeb. Why would Sup Forums of all places hate Eva?

Wait, wait, it's because it's popular, isn't it?

Dude, that show looks shit as fuck.
The title of that webm makes me cringe

you're a faggot and should an hero

Ergo Proxy

Akira

I don't think Evangelion is really aimed at children.

>watch the sub
fuck off weeb. Jap voices are screeching hell. The dub is superior.
>wanting to read for 26 episodes

FLCL is based

Gunsmith cats
Joker game
Now go watch em.

Detective Conan is easily the best crime / mystery series ever made

this show isn't really redpilled, it mostly deals with teenage identity crisis and self loathing... I think.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Those are both makes.

Grave of the Fireflies

end of list

exactly

I'm surprised they're making more seasons of it after all this time

This, its epic

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE

Yep, you got it. It's mainly people reading to far into it.
nigga, if you can listen to Asuka's dub voice for more than 30 seconds you should be weaponized and set to lead an army or some shit

The target audience was 14+, although a lot of it was fairly dense and symbolic
If you have a soft mind and are easily influenced, you're 100% correct, if you can't hide your interest you should be shot. If you take it all at face value, you are 100%, if you look at it as entertainment and nothing more, primarily aimed at younger audiences, it's not that big a deal

Cringe master RWBY fan

Regardless anime still turns promising white men into fedora wearing neckbeards with no incentive to reproduce

hajime no ippo.

>ctrl f
>no naruto
edgy faggots

I watched all of RWBY for the first time last weekend.
It's a 4/10 show at best, BUT
it still has potential even after 3 seasons. By season 3 the creators finally had the animation experience so that it doesn't look like shit half the time and rooster teeth had the money to hire real voice actors so there's fewer flubbed lines.
I'm excited for Season 4 next month while at the same time disappointed it took them 3 years to get this close to what they probably originally visioned.

Its pretty spot on for how depression and social anxiety can feel. Its a commentary on human connections and how you can push others away without meaning to. Also it is redpilled cause it rejects the idea of "utopia" where everyone is one and suffering doesn't exist.

Kaiji.
The art-style is kinda fucky and the story is seemingly about degenerate shit if you read a synopsis, but just commit yourself to watching the first episode and you'll get a vibe for how legit it is. The intensity it portrays is insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=fhsY4HQ0X2s
Exactly

>catastrophic end
but that's wrong. after seeing the end we decide whether or not we want that to be the end. totally missed the depth my lad

Anything by Satoshi Kon really, his style is very distinguishable and no moe kawaii xD shit but realistic depiction of Japs in their natural habitat.

>Joker game
really now

Psycho pass
Code geass
Serial experiments lain

>anime

>paranoia agent
good taste

Worst choice.

Future dairies is better, fist of the north star is the best.

Would Season 1 of Psycho Pass count as redpilled?

Death note is the ONLY good anime

The rest of you are cancer.

Being tanged without the fortitude to un-tang yourself in a giant mass of consciousness with all the world isn't great.

Most people didn't have the strength of will to decide because they were promised an end to suffering.

The only one who differed was our boy Shinji who drags Asuka along to bear witness to his ultimate selfishness and to see that he was right all along, validating his childishness and extreme narcissism

Elfen Lied is a terrible show.

But Berserk is full of torture and rape. It's literally a story about a man on his quest to get revenge for being cucked, by dismantling an illegitimate government.

Or it would be if Miura got off his fucking ass.

Initial D

>cool cars
>eurobeat
>understeer
>true competition

DEJA VU

Niggas shut the fuck up. It's required watching to even post on Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesn't hate eva at all. Sup Forums doesn't like the Re.builds because they're not great, but the original series is still fucking talked about on Sup Forums all the time. Sup Forums doesn't like newfags talking about eva so I guess that might be where you were confused.

This. It's the perfect coming-of-age tale told in a completely absurdist way. Full of funny pop references and presented in a way that doesn't take itself too seriously. 10/10

Sup Forums doesnt hate Eva, what the fuck are you talking about

Real hot opinion

>1 shiggy by this diggy
I accept this.
It is not a show that you take your time with by any means. You plug your nose and blaze through V1 and V2 in a weekend. Then you can get comfy and enjoy an acceptable Western pseudo animu starting in V3. This is a good time to get on board, be grateful you didn't come in at the beginning.

No tripfaggot, you are the cancer. Filter'd.

Yeah, this guy's got the right idea.
People ironically shitpost about it all the time and start shit-fights over being psueds and "did I like it" threads

whats so great about this show? im put off by the quality animation i'm seeing

Guys
Guys, is Eureka Seven redpilled? I mean, there's technically race mixing in it, but in the end, the invaders [coralians] fuck right off because they realize they're not beneficial to mankind. Plus Dewey is Sup Forums as FUCK

madoka meguca.

Life is suffering and everything you wish for will be your demise. The incubators are purely about efficiency, with stunning Russian ballet visuals.

>after being tanged, they wanted to be untanged
>implying they didnt get untanged

well the thing about choosing it to not end is that you return to some kind of innocence. you have to keep in your perspective that your perspective is also on the table; only after you see the end can you decide whether the suffering is worth it or not

Don't forget the everlasting Asuka vs. Rei feat Misako debate.

after 3.0, they do.

Fight choreography is a huge part. It's not shit where hail mary punches are thrown, but it's also not jojo (parts 2, 4-8) tier of intricacy and ingenuity. Think of it as a Platinum action game with a really good player, and make that all the characters.

Also girsl a cute

Men being men while fighting space aliens with no bitches that need saving

As long as Kaworu is around they can only fight for the second place

Behold faggots, be amazed by my great taste.

myanimelist.net/profile/Kronie

Also if you've seen less than 100 anime you don't know what red pilled even is

That's because the show's creator (Who is now dead) was a fucking idiot that refused to use anything but Poser, the worst animation program ever, to animate.

Now that he's dead, they're switching to Maya.
It looks significantly better now.

What is this trash?

Angel Cop is very Sup Forums related... It starts off really good but falls apart towards the end.

Not sure if non-generate

Fucking newfags

Kung Fu Mad Max

They hate the rebuilds, who doesnt. The rebuilds were shit

One Punch Man

>great
It's alright, but not great. The fights are good when not shitty webm quality. Cute grills. It's not actaully from Nippon, so it's a bit of a breath of fresh air from all the Moe filth Japan's been pumping out.
Just that if we're being honest.

yeah I can relate to Shinji more than i'd like to admit, but the most redpilled it ever got was with the whole seelee globalist agenda plot ...

1 and 2 are great for movie-viewing experiences. They're the mecha part of Eva

3 TRIED to be the other part of it.

Votoms

Isn't that banned where your from?
>Pedophile confirmed

I saw a cop anime as a kid, mad bull something?

Probably the most red pilled thing you'll ever see from Japan

Help me out

In addition, the reason that the rebuilds lack the depth of the original series is that Anno doesn't have depression anymore. He fed those intense, hard to pinpoint feelings into his anime, and we got Evangelion as a result.

All of these are good IMO. I'd also recommend Welcome to the NHK and Vagabond

Hahaha! Traps.

Ghost in a Shell, OP. The movie from back when.

Akagi is better, but kaiji is good too.

One punch man
Sakigake: otokojuku
JJBA

Would suggest trying the shin megami tensei games. They provoke different lines of thinking and helped me affirm my chaos/merit line of thinking.
Law side is full of bitches but i mean if you agree with law you agree with law.

Nihilism is also a good path.
>best demon

But the whole point of the shows ending in the 26 episodes is that it's worth it to suffer if we all suffer and succeed and live and die and feel pain and happiness together, to break through the barriers between people and to come together (although now that I think about it being in the tang is the ultimate togetherness without any of the negatives)

I thought I was done thinking about this

Fuck you

Berserk. Based,whatever word you want to describe it. Berserk is hardcore and had lessons to teach.

Himegoto
Best 44min of your life if watched on youtube

that dick chopping scene tho

berserk is amazing, but for the love of god, read the manga