new black panther trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>niggers
>technology
AYO HOL' UP

Look at the fucking catalog.

aiight is only one syllable tho...

WE

Its real NIGGA haiku, you give ya boi too much credit. I mean look at him.

*smacks lips*

ayo u dead whyte boi

HOL UP

If WEWUZkanda is so rich, and advanced and shiet, where were they during numerous disastrous events that happened on Earth. What about their starving brothas in Africa?

That is heavily addressed in the comics. You could probably read some Marvel wiki that explains all those questions.

fair enough

UH HUH
YEEE
HOL UP

Digitalized watermelon

Right here.

Post more please

never post in my threads again

SO even they think africans are not worth helping. Makes u really really really think huh

i was hoping a thundercats movie from the poster

Woah bro what the fuck that's some mean ass shit to say

I get it, what I don't get is why you are not supposed to view them as utter villains, or at least highly sanctimonious and low on empathy.

yeah man i have rage issues sorry

Because they seem very similar to Wonder Woman's Amazonians. They're cut off from the outside world from which they do not care for, but one hero from them wants to do good for the rest of the world.

Watching the trailer for the first time I thought "damn, this is literally WEWUZ: The movie" and laughed, but then I watched it again for some reason, and then again and it kinda grew on me. I'm actually kinda curious now. Will probably pirate and give it a shot.
And before you ask, I'm from a country without blacks, so I don't have any negative connotations towards them

Black hero, fighting white men, in China(korea?)

What the fuck is going on

This is pure power fantasy kek

>Maybe we uh, give them the cure for cancer or something small like that? Ago gonna use this algae to power our spaceships.

It better be a fucking black person writing this and not some white cuckold.

>This is pure power fantasy kek
>a super hero comic is a power fantasy
No shit.

Newfaggots don't know how to rick roll properly

For an entire race though?

Its that "We wuz kings" meme x1000. EVERYTHING these Wakandans do is god like and they're all smug cunts.

Superman ain't a smug cunt and batman is some playboy that uses his wealth to do good.

>For an entire race though?
God you just want to hate the dirty niggers. No, it's not the entire race. It's a single country of assholes. They are presented as unsympathetic assholes. The guy leading them is trying not to be a gigantic xenophobic asshole which is why they see him as weak. It's his main struggle as a character.

>Superman ain't a smug cunt and batman is some playboy that uses his wealth to do good.
No but Iron Man is a smug cunt playboy yet that's totally okay? He also didn't want to give up his suits for the military defense of his own country. That's even more selfish.

Fair point then.

And I don't like Iron Man myself but he's not as bad as Wakandans.

Yeah but Tony is presented as a lovable rogue and nobody complains about him fucking hookers in his spare time.

Wakandans are presented as cunts because chauvinism isn't right or whatever.

>"DECIDE WHAT KIND OF KANG YOU WANT TO BE"

So dis is what my glorious peeple would be like if we not been enslaved by the devil. Oh mother Afreeka please give my peepol da strength to avenge you of deez bumbaclotts

The only reason they're advanced is because they mined the vibranium meteor that hit them. And it's just a single isolated country, not the continent.

Worse than the first. CG still looks like crap.

a good guy, fighting bad guys in the city.
stop with the racism